View Torrent Info: The.Devils.Dolls.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.225.42.99.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

i was warned,, no i was not

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 16:45
Author: Blocked
Harsh
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 16:52
I think I smell a ban coming soon.....
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 17:12
There IS no such thing as freedom of speech on et. Have you not learned that yet? BTW when did you send the PM to SaM a day ago?
Legend avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 17:35
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
you got warned cause you appear to have left reviews consistently regularly for the same people and almost same reason like >>( good in chat ,, very helpful,torrents,wonderful guys, very nice in chat ,, etc. etc ) to the same people ..

i have seeing event list from last 4 days >>>continuously a group review was going on..

ok now dont start a quarrel here ... >> u can earn again those icon >> why u screaming in chat continuously and telling all that my icon gone , etc etc..>>> and now seeing u are screaming in forum>> this is not a right way mate ...

please stop all this >> everybody got warning here so nothing to cry about it ... and overall its all fun here and this is a virtual world.>>

all admin everyday got many pm so its not possible for it to give reply to all. and please dont cry in chat and in forum also .. and dont say silly things like
joneseelad wrote:
=-)like i said FEEEEEEEEEEEEL FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
long live freedom of speech =-)

u can earn every icon that u lost again>> this icon is for only fun....

subha

MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 17:44
Author:
SaM does not give warnings without a reason.But you guyz should understand 1 thing:you could show ur apprecation via PM or with a simple thanks in chat.Not with an exchange of reviews.In fact the review system is only for fun.(Is the same thing with the icons).But since 3-4 months some are taking these things seriously...Let's act like adults.

The 90/10 principle

You all should read this before crying in the chat,or in the forum...So wich is the difference with those icons or without them??
P.S:Think about your actions before doing them.
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 17:55
besides the most important icon that you have is still there. trusted uploader.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 18:03
Author:
joneseelad wrote:
why dont you read the post properly from top to bottom then come back with a warranted response ,legend,magikhand,

i dont care about status,or points like i said keep them do what you will,,but at least have the nuts and dilligance to respond to E T members,and this post i believe is addressed to SAM !!! not legend or magikhand,,keep lappin boys !
as for crying ,,i'll leave that to others,,but thanks for your concern !
peace
Did I write in my post "joneseelad"?Is mentioned "guyz"
And my post is 4 all review exchangers.(With respect 4 them)
Peace :)>-
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 18:06
Joneseelad says this post was addressed to SaM but has linked it in chat like 5 times since posting it. As if he WANTS others to comment on it. The whole damn thing should have stayed in PM anyways.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 18:11
Author:
SaveIt4later wrote:
The whole damn thing should have stayed in PM anyways.
I totally agree with you m8 :)
Legend avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 18:19
joneseelad wrote:
why dont you read the post properly from top to bottom then come back with a warranted response ,legend,magikhand,

i dont care about status,or points like i said keep them do what you will,,but at least have the nuts and dilligance to respond to E T members,and this post i believe is addressed to SAM !!! not legend or magikhand,,keep lappin boys !
as for crying ,,i'll leave that to others,,but thanks for your concern !
peace

forum is for everybody>>> in forum every member will gives answer ..

all admin everyday got many pm so its not possible for it to give reply to all.if its really important then he will reply >> for small small matter we are here to give reply.... and what u are doing u are screaming in chat and now screaming in forum in public>>

stop all this

i have given answer to all ur question in chat also and now in forum before also
if u dont got ur answer till now feel free to pm me . i have got plenty of free time..

subha
Legend avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 18:22
SaveIt4later wrote:
Joneseelad says this post was addressed to SaM but has linked it in chat like 5 times since posting it. As if he WANTS others to comment on it. The whole damn thing should have stayed in PM anyways.

well said >>>> i was just trying to say this thing...>>>>

why u posting in chat this link if u dont want us to give reply..?????

pattam avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 19:49
Author: Turtle
so u got a warning for abusing the review system boo fukn hoo imo the SA's should have ipblocked all of you as your all guilty of it and your all constantly doing it creating new id's n reviewing urselfs and for wot? review points get you nothing they wont get u aa or red as all staff n boss can see who does wot on the site and its helping the site like being active and helping members that gets u red ect not ur fake ass review points,stop abusing the system and you wont get warned its simple to understand even for simple ppl like u's

Legend avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 19:53
pattam wrote:
so u got a warning for abusing the review system boo fukn hoo imo the SA's should have ipblocked all of you as your all guilty of it and your all constantly doing it creating new id's n reviewing urselfs and for wot? review points get you nothing they wont get u aa or red as all staff n boss can see who does wot on the site and its helping the site like being active and helping members that gets u red ect not ur fake ass review points,stop abusing the system and you wont get warned its simple to understand even for simple ppl like u's

well said
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 19:58
Author:
pattam wrote:

The best reply so far ^:)^
Grind3r avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 20:21
Author:
this place is full of cry babies....damn...what a joke...lol...get over yourselves
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 27 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4