H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.197.159.173.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

i was warned,, no i was not

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 20:58
Author: Blocked
KICK!
arrimmapirate avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 20:59
Author:
Grind3r wrote:
this place is full of cry babies....damn...what a joke...lol...get over yourselves

I haven't got a review since I stepped down from red!! *cries and screams!* haha
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 21:14
Joneseelad ...can I get 5 from you?
pattam avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 21:22
joneseelad wrote:
if my pm's where answered it would have stayed in pm !
and was posted in chat to gain the attension of admin !
pattam grow a brain you idiot
but exactly the response i expected all ready to jump in and have a go at me even tho i am not guilty !
typical schoolboy response's,,,,,,, just because someone says something about someone,,doesnt make it true !
in the original post it giveslinks to the other 4 members that i have never reviewed
so this is my last response to this post so you guys knock yourselve's out and kick an innocent guy when he's down that seems to make you people happy
hey what you waiting for kick away kick,kick,kick,kick,
kind regard's joneseelad

well first of after taking a look i see the only 1 out of them all u have reviewed is pramcollrod so i admit i was wrong on that 1 so maybe ur warning was wrong but to cause this much fuss over a stupid fukn red mark that goes away after 5 days is just daft u wrote that it wasnt a rant lmao then wot was it? u posted it in chat knowing full well that every1 would respond thats y u done it because u know fine well the admins would see it whether u posted in chat or not,if u pm'd sam and he didnt reply then wait for a reply!staff have familys to spend time with jobs to go to and other things to with their time never mind the time they spend doing stuff here they get loads of pms frm ppl complaining and it takes time to check everthing show a bit of patience and wait for a reply dont post in the forum then chat jst to cause a fuss
SaM avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 22:09
Author:
SaM
sorry for the late reply but i thought i would give it some time to see how far this guy will go
checking the warning i gave ...i used the same reason with all of them
but i didnt say they do review each other...they know what they did
but since it is here in the open so here we go
pramcolrod offers a new game of review me i will review u back..he did it with all of them and maybe more,,,
so they all start reviewing him and he reviews back...what goes among the rest is their own choice.. but pramcolrod purpose was to get points...and yes pattam...joneseelad given only to pramcolord reviews as per the agreement between them...and yes for that i gave the warning and i striped him of the fun icons he is crying about...i still give him some respect thinking he deserve it by keeping his only real valued status (trusted uploader) but....think he is not either ...what say u guys?

for some reason this guy thinks i am a machine and i could reply every one once they send me a PM..i got to read that PM late..by then he already made the scene he made in chat and forum...

well...to all of u and to saveit4later...yes we have freedom of speech and we dont just kick for such things...atleaast not me..i would kick or ban for better reason...now for the child who made this topic..i will let the rest of ET members to be the judges and say what is to be done about him...
is he right or wrong
warning to be removed or not
icons to be give or not
account to be blocked or not
SaM avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 22:22
Author:
SaM
one more thing...

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/joneseelad/torrents/?pp=100&page=1&srt=seeds&order=asc

clean up the dead torrents...or seed them..or else ur trusted status will be taken too

remember also to read the site rules once more...and learn that as some guys said...i could simply kick ur butt for defying staff ...well i am not...cuz it seems this is going to be more interesting soon
pattam avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 22:50
see give it sum time and u got a perfecly good responce frm sam and a good reason y u were warned,in my opinion if u are all trading reviews you should all be block this has been going on for ages infact since the review system was introduced it has been abused it died down for awhile but it seems to be getting worse again,to be honest i dont think the site would miss the review system if it was removed as it serves no real purpose as its been abused frm the start and in no way true list of top members but if that was done it wouldnt be fair on the members who have got their points the rite way.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 04:33
Another Beautiful Day, at ET!
Legend avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 08:03
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
popcorn.jpg

have some popcorn
onra666 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 09:05
Author: Site FriendET lover
KINDERGARTEN CRAP........
Cell avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 13:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
You know what they say "The show must go on"
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 27 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3