Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Waar (2013) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Bhaskar The Rascal (2015) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.162.125.164.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

help with ps3 game backup...

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 19:40
Author:
hi i just got a ps3 mod and i want to know if this is true i heard some games have virusus in them to damage files on the mod and or fource updates on the ps3 is this true and dose any1 know a way to get round this any patches or anything inbox me please thanx for ur time
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 20:35
Author: Blocked
ist thing a ps3 cannot get a virus as its not a computer..there are a few ps3 games that have issues just dodgy discs, so just take them back to where you bought them..as for the downloadable content from the ps3 store Ive had no probs The only problem that some people encounter (me to) depending on the HDD 40gb, 60gb is with the updates as it improves speed and quality of games and using the home newtwork and with the lesser gb tends to slow down and sometimes freeze if your on the home network, and all games come with updates automatically/ and every so often. If you have the slim 120gb you should not encounter any problems with the console.

A word of warning though.....DO NOT download ps3 torrents few and far betwwen and most are not ps3 and could potentially give you the YLOD (yellow light of death). Best thing for you is go to a ps3 forum depending on where you are in the world.

moodie. hope this helped, any other concerns PM me
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 21:27
Author:
Since you have a mod, I am guessing you need info on game rips and not dl's from Sony??? You will not get a virus from any rip onto your PS3, you could however get a virus from the torrent file on the computer you are dl'ing on. Just like any torrent care should be given when dl'ing anything. As for lots of them having something wrong, I have yet to hear anything that would keep me from grabbing free games, just like with my 360, although for the few exclusive titles that PS3 has, there have only been a few things I want to begin with. The YLOD has nothing to do with running a mod or from playing games from HD, it is the same as the 360 RROD, it is an overheating issue on the motherboard. As for forced updates all dash updates come preinstalled on the newest games, so you will still get your reg updates, just like 360's dash. If Sony has a manditory update you will be notified just like normal. The big question will be if Sony does what Microsoft did with a ban wave. The forced Microsoft update this year is Nov 26th so we will see how many banned boxes there are this time. I would have to guess Sony will try something like this as well, and would have to guess it would be before the holidays as a way to boost new console sales. Good Luck this year to all the other console pirates out there.

Good info links as well as homebrew and loader updates:

www.ps3-hacks.com

www.ps3hax.net
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 22:52
Author: Blocked
reno.99999 wrote:
Since you have a mod, I am guessing you need info on game rips and not dl's from Sony??? You will not get a virus from any rip onto your PS3, you could however get a virus from the torrent file on the computer you are dl'ing on. Just like any torrent care should be given when dl'ing anything. As for lots of them having something wrong, I have yet to hear anything that would keep me from grabbing free games, just like with my 360, although for the few exclusive titles that PS3 has, there have only been a few things I want to begin with. The YLOD has nothing to do with running a mod or from playing games from HD, it is the same as the 360 RROD, it is an overheating issue on the motherboard. As for forced updates all dash updates come preinstalled on the newest games, so you will still get your reg updates, just like 360's dash. If Sony has a manditory update you will be notified just like normal. The big question will be if Sony does what Microsoft did with a ban wave. The forced Microsoft update this year is Nov 26th so we will see how many banned boxes there are this time. I would have to guess Sony will try something like this as well, and would have to guess it would be before the holidays as a way to boost new console sales. Good Luck this year to all the other console pirates out there.

Good info links as well as homebrew and loader updates:

www.ps3-hacks.com

www.ps3hax.net

good point reno, sure u can try/want to d/l ps3 games but to be honest its not worth it true the d/loaded ps3 file could contain a virus as could most software torrents,like you said sony does have mandatory update for system and games but is that not with the real game disc? just like very few cheats for ps3 games very few pirate ps3 games, but I dont know not a ps3 hacker and would not attempt it as when I call ps3 customer care IF I have a prob they know exactly what I have been doing with the console(Thats big brother + europe)....explains why I never use the web on it........................S.O.N.Y = soon or not yet
I used 2 have an asian american australian and any other account I could think off on the ps3 u name it I had it just like there r ways to get 3 stuff from ps3 home just need to know how, as with the ylod you explained it better thx... good to know someone here has a ps3 as I thought I was the only one

reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 04:44
Author:
Yeah Dl'ing games is no worries now, just about anything you could want is around. There are many ways to Jailbreak, from using a droid to a chip. The p3go is a nice chip and a pretty good price. Here's a quick run down of what you need.

1. a ps3 slim or phat
2. firmware 3.41 or lower if the ps3's firmware is higher you cannot hack it at this time, and no one knows when the higher firmware will be hacked if ever
3. one of the many options for hacking it. I used chip mentioned
4. the actual files for the hack, can be found many places. google is your friend

option extras include
1, an external harddrive for storing games, or a new internal hardrive [ or if you buy a ps3 with 360gig anyways]
2, a cross over cable for ftping to the ps3 for storing on the internal harddrive

so once you have hacked your ps3[ follow a guide on the net, its very easy]

you copy the games across to the correct folder. open up back up manager and click the game you want, it will take you back to the console screen and you will see the game as a disk, click on it and away you go.

***source hardy <<<<forums

http://www.dscartshop.com/p3go-gtbreakgswitch-ps3go-gtbreak-modchip-for-ps3_p4433.html

and as it states tons of different homebrews and load options, just need to pick what you want and load up. once it's set up, very easy to transfer games.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5