View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Land.of.Smile.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.80.29.228.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

THE UNDERTAKER: BURIED FOR HOW LONG ?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 20:36
Author:
blog1.jpgGreetings from the dark side. Well Bragging rights has come and gone and the deadman has been buried alive by his brother Kane with a little help from the Nexus. For Undertaker fans, this is frustrating on many levels. The Undertaker has still failed to defeat Kane since the phenom’s return. Kane is still the world heavyweight champion. No revenge has been taken out on Paul Bearer as of yet for his betrayal. And the worst part of all, it seems the Undertaker is out with an injury that he has put off for far too long. The Undertaker apparently has a shoulder injury that needs surgery and will put him on the sidelines indefinitely. Looking back as a fan you must be proud of the Undertaker and his endurance. However, all the times he just fought through the pain and kept going year after year as long as he could seems to have caught up with him. Not to mention the Undertaker’s recent “confrontation” with Brock Lesnar. What was supposed to, if anything, come of this? Did Lesnar’s loss change these plans anyway?

Survivor Series is coming up next month and it is apparent the deadman will likely not be there for the 20th anniversary of his debut. One can only hope he is back at least by Wrestlemania to defend his streak. I hope the deadman takes all the time he needs but at this stage of his career, it is certainly harder to see his absence. At UFC 121, the Undertaker was there apparently to support his old friend and former WWE superstar, Brock Lesnar. However, after Brock lost his title to Cain Velasquez, the Undertaker being interviewed by an MMA journalist locked eyes with Brock and asked, “do you wanna do it?” This could mean many things. Most people of course immediately came to the conclusion that Brock Lesnar would come back and do a one off with Taker probably at Wrestlemania. However, nobody expected Brock to lose his fight so this likely changed things. Brock was not in the mood to respond to Taker and just headed to the locker room. The deadman and Brock Lesnar had a very entertaining and brutal feud in back in 2002 so you never know.

One can assume that the Undertaker will be back by Wrestlemania. The phenom himself will surely do whatever his doctors tell him he needs to so this can be achieved. Where does Kane go from here? Will Paul Bearer and Kane still be around when Taker returns? I say at least Kane will. Will the Undertaker come back with revenge still on his mind or will time change his plans? Will anything at all culminate from Brock Lesnar and Undertaker making headlines? I feel something was definitely planned but since Brock lost, Im sure Brock’s focus will lie elsewhere for now. The Undertaker was buried alive much in the same fashion he was buried alive in 2003 at Survivor Series by Kane where he returned as the deadman months later at Wrestlemania. Will the Undertaker return to the American Bad Ass now that he has been buried as the deadman? He was certainly all ABA (which is pretty much his normal self) at UFC 121. One thing is for sure, it is unfortunate about the phenom’s health and could not have come at a worse time for him or his fans. The Undertaker will be back but the wait will be rough for the loyal creatures of the night.
Source:The Official Site Of The Phenom
hartlepoolunitedfc avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 20:45
Author:
Hi, mate. I was just wondering if you knoew of a way i could upload 'The Undertakers Deadliest Matches'? It is 3 Disk and 7GB in size. The problem i have is that i dont own or know of anyone with a seedbox in order for people to get the speed on it. I could upload them seperatly, but, each file is still 2GB in size. Each disk is over 2 hours long. Can you let me know if you can help in anyway, please.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 20:49
Author:
hartlepoolunitedfc wrote:
Hi, mate. I was just wondering if you knoew of a way i could upload 'The Undertakers Deadliest Matches'? It is 3 Disk and 7GB in size. The problem i have is that i dont own or know of anyone with a seedbox in order for people to get the speed on it. I could upload them seperatly, but, each file is still 2GB in size. Each disk is over 2 hours long. Can you let me know if you can help in anyway, please.
First you could PM me with this.Second you can try 2 upload the CDs one by one...Seed a torrent till you have enough seeders and leechers then upload the 2nd CD and then the 3rd CD.
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 21:01
Author: Blocked
First wrestling is not real. Second wrestling is fake.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 21:08
Author:
SaveIt4later wrote:
First wrestling is not real. Second wrestling is fake.
First this is a topic about Undertaker.Second I know those things.
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 21:14
Author: Blocked
third LOL
sparkygirl avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 23:44
Author: Site FriendET loverKittyGirlSun
wrestling is good acting nothing more if you think its serious then you need help lol jk but i guess folk love it each to thier own

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5