ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


tv show request


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
eas125 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 04:49
Author:
Looking for "American Occult". It comes on ID: Investigation Discovery. It premiered Oct. 30.
TVrage: http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-26339. There are a couple of fakes out there. They say up'd by eztv, but they weren't.


Thanks in advance!
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 07:15
Author:
And If it was in premiere on 30 october do you expect to see a torrent so fast??
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:43
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
MagiKHanD wrote:
And If it was in premiere on 30 october do you expect to see a torrent so fast??

Yeah I do!! and if its not here then I want a refund !!

PS good choice of programme will be looking for it as well in next day or so as well
eas125 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 16:17
Author:
MagiKHanD wrote:
And If it was in premiere on 30 october do you expect to see a torrent so fast??

Well, yes. It's a TV show, not a movie. Shows premier in minutes a lot of the time.
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 19:25
Author: Blocked
eas125 wrote:
MagiKHanD wrote:
And If it was in premiere on 30 october do you expect to see a torrent so fast??

Well, yes. It's a TV show, not a movie. Shows premier in minutes a lot of the time.
minutes????
eas125 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 22:07
Author:
Holy shit. Yes. Minutes. Dexter was up last night not long after the episode aired. Many other shows pre within MINUTES of airing. Cappers tend to stay on top of their shit. Giving a show over a day since airing on television isn't that much to ask, especially since it is brand new and is most likely a short run series.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 13:33
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
See PM
eas125 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 00:03
Author:
Thanks, ALF, but that one is a bust. Anyone else have any ideas?
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 08:50
Author:
eas125 wrote:
Thanks, ALF, but that one is a bust. Anyone else have any ideas?
PM sent.Check ur inbox.
eas125 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:11
Author:
Yes, magic. I am aware that there is this invention called The Google. Ass. How about showing someone how really smart you are and find one that doesn't have this little thing called an "executable" file. See, they end with a .exe extension. Those are a no no. Even if they say that it is from a reputable source, like EZTV for example, it doesn't mean that it is real. Especially considering that EZTV never had it on their site. ALF actually tried the video with these with no luck on any player. I can only assume that it was never capped.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:56
Author:
eas125 wrote:
Yes, magic. I am aware that there is this invention called The Google. Ass. How about showing someone how really smart you are and find one that doesn't have this little thing called an "executable" file. See, they end with a .exe extension. Those are a no no. Even if they say that it is from a reputable source, like EZTV for example, it doesn't mean that it is real. Especially considering that EZTV never had it on their site. ALF actually tried the video with these with no luck on any player. I can only assume that it was never capped.
With that link I mean there aren't good torrents yet.
eas125 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 15:53
Author:
MagiKHanD wrote:
eas125 wrote:
Yes, magic. I am aware that there is this invention called The Google. Ass. How about showing someone how really smart you are and find one that doesn't have this little thing called an "executable" file. See, they end with a .exe extension. Those are a no no. Even if they say that it is from a reputable source, like EZTV for example, it doesn't mean that it is real. Especially considering that EZTV never had it on their site. ALF actually tried the video with these with no luck on any player. I can only assume that it was never capped.
With that link I mean there aren't good torrents yet.

Oh. My bad.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 16:07
Author:
eas125 wrote:
MagiKHanD wrote:
eas125 wrote:
Yes, magic. I am aware that there is this invention called The Google. Ass. How about showing someone how really smart you are and find one that doesn't have this little thing called an "executable" file. See, they end with a .exe extension. Those are a no no. Even if they say that it is from a reputable source, like EZTV for example, it doesn't mean that it is real. Especially considering that EZTV never had it on their site. ALF actually tried the video with these with no luck on any player. I can only assume that it was never capped.
With that link I mean there aren't good torrents yet.

Oh. My bad.
Is all rite.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4