Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 184.73.47.110.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

2010 Release Dates READ BEFORE MAKING REQUEST FOR NEW MOVIES

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 04:25
Author: Blocked
Okay i have personally have had enough with the consistent requests over and over again by people so i will post this topic for release date of cams and if anyone else keeps requesting the same stuff over and over again after reading this will be warned by staff please keep the forums clean not flooded with the same requests.

I Spit On Your Grave 2010-NOT ANYTIME SOON playing in limited theaters maybe you will see a cam in a few weeks

Let Me In 2010
-No cams look for a copy middle december

For Colored Girls 2010-Just opened yesterday not popular enough for russians to do a cam and no one wants to get audio so quick on it movie sucks you might see a cam in about 2 weeks

N-Secure-Coming up in a day

Due Date-Should see a cam by tuesday

I will add more as they come along please stop flooding forums and ask only once and learn to READ!!! and use google
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:31
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Nicely said and thanks for the info.
Hopefully this will stop the same requests coming out over and over again
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:42
Author:
Very helpfuly topic X.Thanks for it!I hope some top request members will read it!
jimmie312 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:05
Author:
yall is some predigest people where did you grow up i feel for people like youI hope God forgive people like you from this day on you luck will change for the way you feel im gonna pray that God have Mersey on you soul
papparay avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:10
jimmie312 wrote:
yall is some predigest people where did you grow up i feel for people like youI hope God forgive people like you from this day on you luck will change for the way you feel im gonna pray that God have Mersey on you soul

what in the hell are you goin on about??
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 14:37
jimmie312 wrote:
I think what jimmy meant was that we're predjudice....maybe referring to the colored girls movie. See your not allowed to say that movies with an all black cast suck. It's racist to some people.
Guess what Lottery Ticket sucked too... deal with it.
What's more racist making a movie with no african americans in it, or making a movie with only african americans in it?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 16:21
SaveIt4later wrote:
jimmie312 wrote:
I think what jimmy meant was that we're predjudice....maybe referring to the colored girls movie. See your not allowed to say that movies with an all black cast suck. It's racist to some people.
Guess what Lottery Ticket sucked too... deal with it.
What's more racist making a movie with no african americans in it, or making a movie with only african americans in it?
.........Making one with Somailian albino lesbian dwarf immigrants living in Moldva Starring in a remake of The Birth Of A Nation while wearing bikini's and cowboy hats??

Um was it not jimmie213 that requested the movie in the first place http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/5990/for+color+girls.html
as it is how can they tell if some one is a racist? if he is refering to folk posting in this topic then mabe they should get to know members first before making these accusations,im the last person that could be called a racist,as for god dont waste your breath praying for me,no point anymore! and where I grew up we learned to respect folk and that also included spelling right.

waiting on your explanation and reply jimmie312
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 16:36
xclusive saying the movie "for colored girls" sucked. does not mean the race card needs to be pulled. especially on et. where there are so many people from different countries on et. I am glad you pulled the race card though jimmie. it shows where you stand. as does a movie titled "for colored girls". the title itself suggests that "some" people are different than others, and that is a shame.
God I hate having to go through this because someone wants to pull the race card. This is not the 1950's anymore.
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 17:58
jimmie312 wrote:

Oh yeah i must be racist #1 especially since i am encoding N Secure for the whiners at E.T makes a lot of sense.As usual nothing but the best only on this site.
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 18:54
Author:
jimmie312 wrote:

LMAO WTF I hope God has some "Mersey" on my soul as well, especially because I have no idea what it is. I also like the predigest, I think that makes human flesh easier to consume. Hey Jimmie, maybe you should stop looking for releases that are not here, and open that GED study guide.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 19:16
reno.99999 wrote:
jimmie312 wrote:

LMAO WTF I hope God has some "Mersey" on my soul as well, especially because I have no idea what it is. I also like the predigest, I think that makes human flesh easier to consume. Hey Jimmie, maybe you should stop looking for releases that are not here, and open that GED study guide.

LMFAO! well said reno! does he mean the river mersey perhaps?? God didnt make that place its a hell hole.
jimmie312 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 01:22
Author:
yea what ever whatch what i tell you you right about one thing one day you will say God help me I promise you that thank for all your comment have a nice day to you all
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 02:30
jimmie312 wrote:
yea what ever whatch what i tell you you right about one thing one day you will say God help me I promise you that thank for all your comment have a nice day to you all

Jesus loves you buddy
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 02:40
Author: SuperAdmin
jimmie312 wrote:

lol you may as well ask god to help and forgive you everyday because you obviously download pirated stuff not all files are sharing some are stolen i dont think Jesus likes people stealing

god bless me for reading the copyright label were it says do not make illegal copy of this movie,game or software

god bless you for taking your camcorder into cinema and recoding the film and making unauthorized copy's of it

god bless you & me for downloading it Jesus will forgive us for reaping the offenses :)
or will he?

God help us:)

now back on topic so when does a or Saw 7 r5 come out i want to download it god bless me:)
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 07:56
Author:
Did this topic turned in one about God or what??
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2