Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

changes good or bad? (closed)

AuthorMessage
papparay avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 18:13
Author: Blocked
ok so the changes on here have made a lot of ppl mad as hell they feel as they have been demoted oh and by the way i know none of the changes so far affect me but none the less i would like everyones opinion on it cuz honestly i dont think a lot of the mods should have been put on mod stat a lot of them work thier ass off for this site now most the staff that actualy go into chat cant even kick ppl from chat even though some ppl will like that thought their are some ppl on here that def need to be kicked from chat sometimes well either way so far i dont like the changes for the simple fact that some of the realy good staff have no power now that is my opinoin on the matter please state yours if u have one thanks
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 18:18
I would love to know what mod told you they can't kick from chat?

and nothing has been changed except the title all previous admins are now called moderators with the same abilities they had before as a matter of fact there were promotions of aa to admins aka moderators.

So please tell me here or send me a p.m as to what mod told you they have lost there abilities to do certain actions
papparay avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 18:23
well if the mod that told me that was incorrect lets leave it at that i will not say any names unless the person says its ok other wise they can come on here or pm u their selfs and ask you bout it not tryin to be rude just dont like sayin other ppls names
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 18:24
Author:
papparay wrote:
well if the mod that told me that was incorrect lets leave it at that i will not say any names unless the person says its ok other wise they can come on here or pm u their selfs and ask you bout it not tryin to be rude just dont like sayin other ppls names
And why do you care so much about this??You will break the rules and you don't know who can warn you??Or what??
papparay avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 18:30
MagiKHanD wrote:
papparay wrote:
And why do you care so much about this??You will break the rules and you don't know who can warn you??Or what??

i just stated what i heard i dont realy care who can warn me or ban me if it happens it happens
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 18:37
it does seem though judging by all the chatter in chat about these happenings. that some newly appointed from aa to moderator can't wait to get started with their new "powers". and most people do realize that new "power" in the wrong hands can be a bad thing. I for one saw some people in the past get promoted to aa and they went warning crazy. They warned people for farting.
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 18:43
Author:
SaM
i dont know who u r and dont care to know..
but u should know this..
first of all this is non of ur business ...u dont involve in staff issues..who is who and who will be what has nothing to do with u...site staff moderate not u...so next time think properly before posting in forum...

and u dont have to say who was the mod who asked u to post this..but going through what u wrote up it seems that he is some one with no guts and no sense...and i disguise such mods and i am not honored to work side by side with such members...involving no staff with internal matters...

now for u and others who r reading this..next member posting topics pertaining to staff issues like this will be warned or even banned...so use ur brains before using ur keyboard

topic closed

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5