Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.158.99.141.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

world (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 38 posts ]
AuthorMessage
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 20:37
Author: Admin
SaveItForSomeOtherTime wrote:
lol another new world order nut job. since everything is a conspiracy yogi I hope you can have a nice day.

I honestly would have expected more from a person who always has something to say. Calling me a nut, I guess, is the easy way out....

Don't know about everything being a conspiracy, and about me having a nice day, but what I do know is that I don't identify myself with my country. As long as i'm able to find my place in this existance and be able to contribute to those around me i'm cool.

Its like that famous saying... "Yes we can" which sadly looks like "Yes we will...eventually"

YoGi avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 14:35
How wonderful --- Someone here can accesss and change a members text.. Well done people well done.. I would like to thank the person who did this as well...
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 15:41
Author: Blocked
yeah I had someone change my text on another thread as well. It's called if we don't like or agree with what you typed. We'll just change the words to our liking. Funny as it's probably the same person that thinks drama is BS and needs to stop. This place is crawling with hypocrites.
Greenstreet avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 16:11
Author:
Wll jump in on this as just to clarify who ever did edit any posts why the need to do this.
Why not take it to a pm.

For a start I don't want fingers pointed over to my direction, let's get this clear.

Think you get my drift !!

ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 16:20
Author: SuperAdmin
Greenstreet wrote:
Wll jump in on this as just to clarify who ever did edit any posts why the need to do this.
Why not take it to a pm.

For a start I don't want fingers pointed over to my direction, let's get this clear.

Think you get my drift !!

well said

seems other people are good at pointing the finger and making speeches
long live Obama best thing that happened to America (in my opinion) unless your prefer and destructive Bush
No avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 16:35
there is no need 2 edit any post.with that being said if add edit ect a post always add edit by name. thats the only way its ok any other way like in maby this cage is fucking bullshit and the oen who did it should be a shame off himself
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 17:12
Yep ozi your right. Obama's accomplishments are many. He's done so much to help America. I can't think of one thing. Promised unemployment would not go above 8% if congress passed a 700 billion dollar stimulus package. Then unemployment rose to 9.7% and has not moved. 65% of American citizens did not want the Obamacare bill. Yet he continued to push it for a year straight, and then got it passed. Against the will of the american people. 70% of americans support the new Arizona immigration law.Obama opposes it. A record high 45 million Americans are now on food stamps. He bows down to every foreign leader showing America is weak. I could go on and on and on. About his negatives. The rest of the country is figuring it out now. On Nov 2nd republicans not only took back congress from the democraps, they wiped them out. Biggest shift in power since the 1930's. When Obama got elected, I made a prediction. That he would destroy the democratic party. And he is. He only has 2 more years to go. The hype that is, is no more. I'm done with facts. Here's my opinion. Yes Bush sucked. By electing Obama, we took 2 steps back.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 17:33
Author: SuperAdmin
SaveIt4later wrote:
Yep ozi your right. Obama's accomplishments are many. He's done so much to help America. I can't think of one thing. Promised unemployment would not go above 8% if congress passed a 700 billion dollar stimulus package. Then unemployment rose to 9.7% and has not moved. 65% of American citizens did not want the Obamacare bill. Yet he continued to push it for a year straight, and then got it passed. Against the will of the american people. 70% of americans support the new Arizona immigration law.Obama opposes it. A record high 45 million Americans are now on food stamps. He bows down to every foreign leader showing America is weak. I could go on and on and on. About his negatives. The rest of the country is figuring it out now. On Nov 2nd republicans not only took back congress from the democraps, they wiped them out. Biggest shift in power since the 1930's. When Obama got elected, I made a prediction. That he would destroy the democratic party. And he is. He only has 2 more years to go. The hype that is, is no more. I'm done with facts. Here's my opinion. Yes Bush sucked. By electing Obama, we took 2 steps back.

1ZD177.jpg << like your avatar says

what did you think was gonna happen soon as Obama was elected as president all problems would be fixed at the snap of his fingers?
of course it will take years to repair the damage that Bush did to America and i mean the damage only bush did not the attacks on America
eg.. wall street
what did you expect Obama to do fix it soon as he was elected
lol
give that say another 5 years and maybe you might see America recover but until then
America is still in Recovery

or maybe you prefer Bush to come back and blow the rest of the world up and look for bombs or what ever he was looking for that couldn't find and then act like the hero and repair and leave the rest or the world to repair the damage he was responsible for

Destructive Bush or Peaceful yet trying to fix Obama?
seem like only 1 logical choice

but that's my pov you dont have to like or agree with it
reddogmatt avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 17:40
Author:
no one should be able to edit a post not even a SA, free speech,
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 18:06
We have to give Mr. hope and change 5 more years? get real. what has he done in the 2 years that looks like were headed in the right direction? Biden said last year that the summer of 2010 was going to be called recovery summer. He said America will gain 500,000 jobs a month. Does'nt anyone listen to what these people say? Every thing they say becomes a lie. The white house also told us that the recession ended a year ago. This is not an opinion. These are facts. Recessions run in cycles in America. They never last more than 2 years. But yet America is STILL in it. You can't simply blame Bush till the end of time. This is now Obama's economy. It's his watch. Going back to topic now. If North Korea goes to war with South Korea. Obama will NOT send troops to defend S.Korea. But yet he says he supports S.Korea. Which is another lie. If America gets attacked. He will not defend us and retaliate as well. He wrote 2 autobiographies about himself. This beofre he ever did anything with his life. How many people write 2 books about themself? Went to Harvard, became a communtity organizer, wrote 2 books about himself, became a senator for a year and 1/2, then elected President. That's a long career of nothing. Which is what I expect to see with that kind of past. Fact : Clinton also told his administration that it would be in America's best interest to take Saddam out. Fact : intelligence reports that Bush recieved on WMD are the same ones that Congress saw when they approved the war. England looked over the reports as well. Bush was not the only one that believed there was WMD. It's what he was being told. They were not found, but is the world just a little bit safer without Saddam in power? I say yes. Judging by peoples thoughts on the Iraq war, they think no, and that Saddam was harmless. Tell ya one thing America will be much safer without Obama in office. Alot of world leaders feared Bush. They do NOT fear Obama. I'm done ranting. Have a nice day. Long live et!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 18:22
Good to see that it 'seems' to be sorted.. please if any of my posts may have a negetive effect on anyone here who has the power to 'edit' let me know normally and i will keep this in mind in the future. On the other hand if someone got a thrill of changing my words just to show that they have a power.. thats cool as well.. just dont make it a habit, it can backfire.

Now onto the topic. I still believe No war is going to break and im still sure that if it did, the US would somehow intervene.. if not by themselves, by organizing a joint 'international' force etc.

and i also dont think that its only Bush to blame. I think its been years and years of hidden agenda's and doing things not keeping people's opinion in mind.

i dont believe in any new world order b/s 'SaveIt' but still believe that lobbies hold a massive say in any matters.

Obama by far is a better 'spoken' president than Bush, more peaceful and definately has good intentions to bringing world peace. The problem I feel, is that, being well spoken he has said a little too much.. promised way too much and is now suffering that from his own people.

People around the world see him as a saviour, as something historical, but if one doesn't get his own people behind him then its a little difficult.

On the other hand, as in off topic, I completely agree with what Wiki Leaks is doing and its amazing to see the domino effect its having around the planet.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 18:28
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
48440726713107825686.jpg
SaveIt4later wrote:
He said America will gain 500,000 jobs a month. - His plans of world donut shop domination are now in place to creat these jobs
This is now Obama's economy.- Buy 12 for the price of 10
But yet he says he supports S.Korea. -Worlds leading supplier of pink sugar sprinkles
If America gets attacked. He will not defend us and retaliate as well. - he will go and bake some more double choc cremes
No more editing peeps posts please. -oopp's please dont sue me

Seriously,you name the last time there was not a war/conflict somewhere in the world?
As always they are fueled from greed/jelousy/religion and it aint ever gonna end till evry one is either under the control of one ruling nation as slaves or when everyone is dead.

so why worry it aint never gonna end,just click on a button d/load a film(remind to thank the uploader) sit back and enjoy life.
reddogmatt avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 19:18
Author:
It's official: April 11, 1954 was the most uneventful and boring day of the 20th century.

Every day something of significance occurs, but nothing remarkable had happened on the said day in 1954, according to experts who inserted over 300 million important events of the century into a computer search programme to calculate.
no war on that day lol
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 20:11
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
reddogmatt wrote:
It's official: April 11, 1954 was the most uneventful and boring day of the 20th century.

Every day something of significance occurs, but nothing remarkable had happened on the said day in 1954, according to experts who inserted over 300 million important events of the century into a computer search programme to calculate.
no war on that day lol

So the indochina war wasn't going on then? and is not not the day the US Under Secretary,was making a televised appearence to look at how important the indochina region was to the US,as a straticic area to have bases,while at the same time having USS Piedmont destroyer patrolling the area,with UN support to step in and intervien?

UM something familiar there aint there? A conflict between two other countries and the US waiting to jump in and take over???
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 20:47
Author:
reddogmatt wrote:
no one should be able to edit a post not even a SA, free speech,

rof this is et no such thing and editing posts hmm lol no prizes for guessing who that is lol

anyway to america i thought america was run by a group of rich and powerful comglomerats or sum shit called "the company" america is and always will be about the money palin and simple obama dus like they all did in the 50's BOY DO AS UR TOLD! simple he has the power of a chocolate fireguard wich aint a great deal damn ur rite this bush messed up the country pretty god damn well and yeh will take more than over night to fix IF EVER! but ther is shit he cud implement tsrate away if he wanted healcare or watever only needs his signature but NOOOOO cant do that the muppet ahem i mean puppet.
oh well guess the companys coming for me know just hope shofields loked up!!!

live long and prosper!! nanu nanu
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 38 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2