Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.198.123.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

world (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 38 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 01:28
Author: SuperAdmin
SaveIt4later wrote:
Judging by peoples thoughts on the Iraq war, they think no, and that Saddam was harmless. Tell ya one thing America will be much safer without Obama in office. Alot of world leaders feared Bush. They do NOT fear Obama. I'm done ranting. Have a nice day. Long live et!

it makes perfect sense the way the Bush thinks let get Sadam and blow the whole place up and kill many other including there our own hail to Bush the biggest hypocrite
a smart Bush would go about it this way you want 1 man you go after 1 man
instead of doing this all he has done is made it worse for America making the target on the place even bigger

so the smart Bush's next target Wall street drain that out and wave bye bye to being being President deal with it obama and America

then again you could have all voted for that Serah chick im sure that should would have nothing more on her mind other then what shoes or outfit to buy while she was thinks of a way to fix America

they say what goes around comes around after all the harm America's former Presidents has done to people and the world well it just bit back and the innocent suffer while the Bush's have a nice feed and sleep Hail to the thief Hail to the Bush's

long live Obama :)

and long live ET

SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 06:02
Author: Blocked
2 more years of the Obama failure that is. He will NOT get re-elected that is an obvious fact. He may live long ozi, but not as president. Many polls are showing that if the pres election were today 55% of america would not vote to re-elect Obama. Guess what that numbers ony going to grow higher. How's hope and change working out for ya? When he took office he had a 68% approval rating. It has dipped as low as 40%. Bush's approval when he left office was 36%. Obama at times was only 4% higher than when Bush left. Why? Because America has woke up to the snake skin oil salesman that Obama is. I'm an independent. But it's very easy to see the fake that Obama is. If ever the white house says something that sounds wacky. The usual reponse you get when you tell people thate support him is. Where did you here that fox news? When I tell them. No. I heard it from the white house. That look at you dumbfounded. Mickey Mouse could have beaten the republicans for president after the way Bush handled everyting. Well same goes for Obama in 2 years. It will become the anybody but Obama election. I would not hire Obama to manage a McDonald's. He's never been the boss of anyone, never worked for the private sector. He's never held a job for freaking sake. Suddenly he's the president of America? This is the guy I'm supposed to trust to fix all Bush's mess? He's never done anything in his whole life. BTW yogi Bush never spoke from a teleprompter on every speech he gave. Obama brings his teleprompter everywhere. Obama speaks to school children through a teleprompter ffs. Well spoken, yes. But with a teleprompter. There was one speech that Obama gave and the teleprompter screwed up and typed the same line 3 times in a row. So Obama repeated the same sentence 3 times, like a robot. Hell even numberonedon could use one of them.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 06:13
SaveIt4later wrote:
2 more years of the Obama failure that it is. He will NOT get re-elected that is an obvious fact. He may live long ozi, but not as president. Many polls are showing that if the pres election were today 55% of america would not vote to re-elect Obama. Guess what that numbers ony going to grow higher. How's hope and change working out for ya? When he took office he had a 68% approval rating. It has dipped as low as 40%. Bush's approval when he left office was 36%. Obama at times was only 4% higher than when Bush left. Why? Because America has woke up to the snake skin oil salesman that Obama is. I'm an independent. But it's very easy to see the fake that Obama is. If ever the white house says something that sounds wacky. The usual reponse you get when you tell people thate support him is. Where did you here that fox news? When I tell them. No. I heard it from the white house. That look at you dumbfounded. Mickey Mouse could have beaten the republicans for president after the way Bush handled everyting. Well same goes for Obama in 2 years. It will become the anybody but Obama election. I would not hire Obama to manage a McDonald's. He's never been the boss of anyone, never worked for the private sector. He's never held a job for freaking sake. Suddenly he's the president of America? This is the guy I'm supposed to trust to fix all Bush's mess? He's never done anything in his whole life.

well if he looses the next election at least he tried i dont think anyone can fix the mess Bush left behind maybe in 10 years but not anytime soon even if a new President come in you wont see changes

a lot of things are left in the hand of the presidents and governments like taxing us all to feed to jobless and needy
is it the tax payer fault that 15 year old's and above are popping out baby's with no income and rely on tax payers to pay for there own irresponsibility's?
even to this day this happens daily in America even though it's in recovery
15 year old kids are still giving berth daily i guess that's obamas fault correct?

it's clear the mess Bush left behind can not be repaired the president has to tax and feed the needy and fix the place Bush damage you expect 1 man to do that all?
common non of this is Obamas fault it was all dumped on him

i vote for Oprah Winfrey at least she gives to the poor and she's loaded
all she has to do is hire some to do her work and like that magic she can be next president
as long as the Bush's remain out of being anything like President again then the world is safe
if the Bush's return next thing you know is they will blow up places looking for cash and then ask to the world to help fix the places they blew up so we all loose again

come on Oprah you can do it
AHWP44.png
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 06:43
Author: Blocked
LOL ozi I might vote for Oprah, if she denounces her support for Obama. I don't like to mix et with politics though. I hope this topic will close soon. I have 2 hobbies, politics by day. ET by night. Although my avatars may suggest so, I don't like to mix my 2 hobbies together. I'm done with all this. It was fun though.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 06:46
SaveIt4later wrote:
LOL ozi I might vote for Oprah, if she denounces her support for Obama. I don't like to mix et with politics though. I hope this topic will close soon. I have 2 hobbies, politics by day. ET by night. Although my avatars may suggest so, I don't like to mix my 2 hobbies together. I'm done with all this. It was fun though.

lol yeah im done with this to im not even into politicslaugh.gif
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:32
Author:
SaveIt4later wrote:
Hell even numberonedon could use one of them.

stfu il kik ur ass u crazy ass yanki mofo

lol
SaM avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:21
Author:
SaM
topic closed
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 38 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5