Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.147.241.117.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

neeed a new pc

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 16:19
Author:
y did u go for the athlon quad?

i got the phenom quad black edition 3.2ghz over the athlon x4 looked at it but then decided against as for the i3,4,5,56,6,7,8,99, wateever they doo ther just daft im looking at the x6 amd atm to upgrade my cpu and the bench marks on the x6 amds look MUCH better than the i7 and for the silly prices intel charge for i7 processors its stupid i seen sum topping 1k like wtf but i suppose it comes down to wat u do ive got the processor listed above and 8gb of ddr3 full 1080p mobo remote controlled the job lot even a wan miniport wifi card but heres the thing

never used the rmeote
the wan card is not even plugged in
wifi the same as its in a cupboard sumwer
i dont do any gameing nomore(grown up)
so for the 12.8ghz and 8gb of ddr3 lol i dont even sratch t on usage but i suppose its ther if i ever wnt to use it maybe its fast at encoding dunno thats my next project now i sussed how to make websites encoding next me thinks humm im going of topic

i suppose it goes to wat ur gunna do with it if u want fast tinterweb then buy a good tinterweb pakcage no point in having a beats if u waint gunna use it if its for browsing get a p4

:)
BlueLady avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 16:47
Author: Blocked
DON wrote:

Not sure if thats meant for me or not, anyway...

Because the AMD Phenom Quad Black Edition sounds good, plus all the hype it gets all over the web,
Why did it need all the hype and a fancy name if it's that good ?

So I decided against it and went for the Athlon instead, glad I did too, because it purr's along without a break 24/7 (my PC never gets turned off)

I'm not really into all the deep technical specs, I take advice from a friend for that, so you'll notice I dont have a top of the line graphics card, the reason being I dont need a top of the line card, i'm not a gamer (i'm grown up too) but I do a lot of encoding, syncing and stuff, so I need the RAM and plenty of storage, which is all I need.

Two 22'' screens are really useful too when you have a lot going on, apart from that, i'm not going to bother with i3/5/6/ ad infinitum....who needs them ?, there only going to bust your wallet and not do anything more than what you already have.

SuRi avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 05:51
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
BlueLady wrote:
In my opinion the difference between the i3 and the i5 is neglible, Intel are just rushing these chips out onto the market because AMD is a far better processor all round.

With AMD, there reliable, there fast, there overclocking abilities are far superior to Intel, and the core temp stays steady all the time.

There will be those that disagree, but you wanted an opinion, here's mine.

im 101% agree,intel`s core 2 duo is better thn i3 n i5...yup its true.... i7 is lil better,.....but AMD is far far better n recommended for Gamer`s.

intel sick.gif
AMD cool2.gif
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:17
Author:
BlueLady wrote:
DON wrote:

Not sure if thats meant for me or not, anyway...

Because the AMD Phenom Quad Black Edition sounds good, plus all the hype it gets all over the web,
Why did it need all the hype and a fancy name if it's that good ?

So I decided against it and went for the Athlon instead, glad I did too, because it purr's along without a break 24/7 (my PC never gets turned off)

I'm not really into all the deep technical specs, I take advice from a friend for that, so you'll notice I dont have a top of the line graphics card, the reason being I dont need a top of the line card, i'm not a gamer (i'm grown up too) but I do a lot of encoding, syncing and stuff, so I need the RAM and plenty of storage, which is all I need.

Two 22'' screens are really useful too when you have a lot going on, apart from that, i'm not going to bother with i3/5/6/ ad infinitum....who needs them ?, there only going to bust your wallet and not do anything more than what you already have.

i dont even use a graphics card just the onboard dvi to my screen and hdmi to me 50 on the wall i had 2 screen 1 went down agreed ther hun lifes a LOT easier with 2

same as my pc enver gets turned off maybe once a month for cleaning vaccuming ect also never have the side on my pc either got a house fan blowing in ther.

as for the black ed thimng hmmmm tbh id never heard of it til i went in computer shop i sed wat quads u got he showed me and it looked good for the price and at 3.2 ghz sweet as a nut and as for o.c never done it and aint gunna messes ur pc up good and propper il keep my puppy purring along at its recco voiltage thaks very much i use very little in the way as power as i dont use the onboard drive got it uinplugged i use the external bluray drive/burner much better and i use laptoip hard drives inside ther much better on power consumption as same as not using silly neon lights and all that shit all my power supply pwers in motherboard,the fan that came iwth the processor and hard drives and ther lappy ones so lasts forever and keep it as cool as i can the hottest its been was 43 degrees.

and i agree much better keeping it switched on all the time as mad as it sounds to folks ur pc will last much longer pwermanantly switched on than it will switching it on and off each day belive me.

intel I,1,2,32,34,54,5,6,,7,7,88,99999 na dont think so

n yeh to u blue

BlueLady avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39

So Taker, as yours was the original post here, any news on what you finally decided on ?..or are you still on the fence ?..

What it boils down too is...if your a gamer, get the top of the line graphics and as much RAM as possible.

If your NOT a gamer, a store bought PC of your choice will be adequate. You can always upgrade it as time goes by, or as finances permit..

ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05
Author:
joneseelad wrote:
ok thanks for the help and advice it's been eye~opening to say the least seems some of you guys could launch a world war from your desktop's lmao,,, but i've decided on taking this Intel® Core™ i5-670 Processor, Windows 7 Professional, 4GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, DVD-RW, Integrated Graphics, PS.VAAE3.044,i think it will do for starters .thanks again =)

jones go for the amd quad mate the i5 is NOT 5 cores its only a quad AND so much more expensive
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 00:20
sry for not posting back intil now but got alot off shit going but im gonna go something like this

Specifications
Housing: Computrace Case Micro ATX Black
Cabinet Cooling: 92mm Fan
Power: 600w 85 + Fortron Source 120mm Fan (High quality OEM PSU)
Motherboard: ASUS Intel P55/ICH10r (Possible RAID) Micro-ATX Socket 1156
Processor: Intel Core i7-870 Quad 4 x 2.93Ghz 8Mb Cache HyperThreading (4 Physical + 4 virtual cores)
Processor cooling: FREEZER7PRO Rev.2 cobber / Alu Heatpipe 92mm Fan
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x4GB (max 16GB 4x4GB))
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX460 1GB DDR5 DX11 2xDVI/HDMI
Sound Card: 7.1 Channel High Definition surround (Front Audio and Mic)

[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5