Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.205.60.171.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Wikileaks: Don`t Be A Sheep !

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 1 of 9   [ 121 posts ]
AuthorMessage
aSBo avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:52
Author: Site FriendKitty
Don`t Be A Sheep ! ;)

Edit:
War, Politics whatever please respect each other opinions.

Even if you think a persons views are complete b0110ck$ please respect them because i`m seriously f8cked off with every forum thread with any interesting debate getting locked.

If you wan`t to cause sh1t f8ck off to "Bitch & Moan" or TPB :/

Now Chill FFS !

YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 14:09
Author: Admin
Not many understand the importance InFeRnO ...

I promise to do my bit, now that they have Julian its up to everyone else to persist.
aSBo avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 16:16
I can`t think of anything more important than the TRUTH PsY :)

It`s a bit too much for some to take. I just hope everyone is now waking up to the things that are done in our name without our knowledge or consent. :/
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 16:28
Author: Blocked
Yeah asbo now that you have woke up, what are you going to do about it?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 18:19
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
DjInFeRnO wrote:
I just hope everyone is now waking up to the things that are done in our name without our knowledge or consent. :/

Unfortunatly not many folk are waking up,and even less caring and even less actually doing anything about it.

Tho it is good to see the site getting into the mainstream media after 4 years of spreading the secrets.
More folk to need to be aware of what is going on,but remember dont always belive everything you read,do the reseach,use your own judgement and then see what the truth really is,even tho its can be quite scary at times to see the lenghts that our goverments go to get what they want.

As for wikileaks is it not a coincedince that this has happened at the same time???

On 28 November 2010, WikiLeaks and its five media partners began publishing the United States diplomatic cables leak. According to The Guardian, this has placed Assange "at the centre of intense media speculation and a hate campaign against him in America".

On 30 November 2010, Interpol placed Assange on its red notice list of wanted persons at the same time, a European Arrest Warrant was issued for him

HMMMMMMMMMM is it not the USA that is wanting him extradited to the USA but that crime was not comitted there so why do they want him extradited

On also not many people know this but the allegations against Julian Assange and subsequent charges date back to Friday 20 August 2010 when the first arrest warrant was put out by the Sweedish prosocution offices,so again why is he only being arrested now?? when he has been in contact with Sweedish athoutities and made many public appearences??? is it cos he pissed of the USA who have now put pressure on to discredit him??? will let you decide.
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 18:26
SaveIt4later wrote:
Yeah asbo now that you have woke up, what are you going to do about it?
oh nevermind. Can anyone tell me what all this is going to accomplish? Okay the public knows. So now what?
aSBo avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 00:25
DjInFeRnO wrote:
.. Don`t Be A Sheep ! ;)

Quoting yourself is the 1st sign of ET forum madness time for a lay down :D
DonPeyote avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 16:03
Author:
i think those accusations against Julian is false... they just wanna stop him from crackin more shit up.. my oppinion
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 16:07
semismoker wrote:
i think those accusations against Julian is false... they just wanna stop him from crackin more shit up.. my oppinion

As posted before its taken bout 3 months for anything to happen from when warrent was first issued in sweeden so it really shows you that there is not much evidence or it would have been presued long ago.

Well last I heard the USA is now looking at any options to find any law no matter how obscure so they can charge him with anything just to get him extridited to USA
aSBo avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 16:38
semismoker yeah i know it was totally predictable & lacked all imagination to try & publicly smear the guy with a false sexual charge. big brother thinks we are all gullible twats m8 :/

if they think we will support any more illegal wars they are sh1t outta luck :P
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 00:32
Well I for one support EVERY war. Peace through war. I also support a bullet in Julian Assange's head. If they are more leakers other than him. I support bullets in their heads as hell. baa baa baa baa Have a nice day!
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 06:59
Author: SuperAdmin
SaveIt4later wrote:
Well I for one support EVERY war. Peace through war.

so i guess if one of those wars were to kill you or your family members
you would still supoort war
if a war killed you or your family what will you be able to support then?
samps avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:13
Author: men
oziman wrote:
SaveIt4later wrote:

hmm good question, i also support war for some interesting activities and fun but now ozi has woked me, SO DON'T SUPPORT WAR, FUKK WAR :))

Regards
sampsfan :))
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:49
oziman wrote:
SaveIt4later wrote:

Nicely said!

theres only two winners in any war..............The coffin makers and the arms dealers!

YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 13:17
Author: Admin
Some great and interesting contributions in this thread, some sadly very 'one pointed' .

Saveit, mate, its sad to see that you support 'every' war. I guess even the war on piracy is something you support. Lets rememebr that whatever WikiLeaks have done is the same thing that is happening on any p2p network. "Taking copyrighted, protected ,material" and sharing it with the world. Remember X-Men, Ther origins of wolverine? Uploaded when it was 94% comeplete, damn I can still see the ropes even in the finished version.. that was stolen and put online.. not like the film was critizing the whole world.

My take on this, is a very simple one. America never thought that the information which was to be released was important, they were warned in advance. nce the WAR logs were released Hulian said there were more to come. If they did want to get him, they could have a long time ago. But obviously they didn't do all in their 'Self Given World Powers' to stop this. hmmmmmmm

If you go through the documents you will see that the a good 90% of the documents are not even labelled secret. There are absolutely no TOP SECRET documents( one dreads at the thought of what they might contain), and the United States of America has not even once spoken about the content of these cables. They have instead tried to focus the world's attention on Assange, yes a spokesman for the website(still don't get how he is the MOST WANTED man), they haven't addressed the issues that their diplomats are arrogant and should all be given a kick in their asses.

I mean if they are to be judgemental on all issues and then take actions based on these judgements, then people like us can understand how and why certain 'strange' decisions are taken. For example the 'IRAQ WAR'. Yes the IRAQ WAR was in my and probably half the worlds opinion a fucking farce. 1. They had nothing to do with 9/11 2. No Al-Qaeda was present in the country before the Americans came. 3. WMD was just a new catchy term they tried to use.
Truths:1. Get closer to Iran and have some form of control in the mid-east. 2. Get one back for Bush Sr. 3.Lots of oil 4. Many contracts to weapons firms and bodies such as Blackwater.

How does WikeLeaks change the world????
Well for one it's good to know what those overfed jerks are doing on a diplomatic level. Why? Well because ordinary good citizens pay for their 'food, families and lifestyle'.
It's good to know because if you actually are abywhere close to being an 'intelligent' individual, and if you understand how life works, one can see that all these 'cables' are actions which have already happenend in the past. We can't change them, they can't change them, but what everyone can do is learn from the 'haste' and be able to judge another human being just as you judge yourself. Undo what has been done to create a better future.
Not just sit there and criticise people for not doing enough, or for not living up to everyones expectation.

Saveitforlater, this is for you. I have seen you criticise Obama. I'm not one of those who has been blown away by the fact that Obama was elected. I'm not a "Whole worlds a conspiracy" type either. But i'm one who see's that when Obama came into power, he was left with
1. A hostile invasion of another country (Iraq)
2. An economic crises(World was fucked)
3. Strained US relations around the world.
4. A country which had many internal issues as external to deal with(health care)
5. A bunch of republican uneducated idiots, (Bush, Palin) who keep criticising Obama when they themselves have no fucking clue how to even articulate....Palin-> "Assasinate Assange sending a US special task force" (shows her brain)

I'd like to close this rant saying that what Wikeleaks have done is something fantastic for the whole world...
America is your friend..LoL yes they are until the end of the meeting and then they just tell everyone else back home that you are a complete fucking waste of space... CLOWNS
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 1 of 9   [ 121 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4