Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Wikileaks: Don`t Be A Sheep !

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 2 of 9   [ 121 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 16:26
Author: Blocked
I don't care what kind of mess obama inherited. How long are people going to continue to make excuses for him? Or say well he inherited a mess when he got there. He applied for the job. Health care. Polls are still showing around 60% of americans don't want his lame health care bill. At the time he crammed it down our throats 65% of americans did not want it. All america cared about when Obama got elected was jobs and the economy. For one full year after he got elected, he focused on health care reform. Unemployment just rose up again to 9.8%. The number of people on food stamps just rose again to 49 million americans on food stamps. 40 million was a record. But I suppose that's Bush's fault too. You can't blame Bush forever. Pretty soon we have to look at Obama and say what's up? Iraq war? Saddam Hussein is dead. Is that a good thing or bad? I say good. Obama does not believe in wars. He believes in talking it out. That's what makes him look like a pussy to foreign leaders. God help America. Obama is not only a 1 term president, but a failed presidency. When he's gone in 2 years, dems can bitch and moan about the next republican in there. Right now it's our turn to bitch. Obama prior to being elected never did anything his whole life to show he's qualified to be president, and now it shows. I'm just glad I didn't drink his kool-aid. Sad to say, but Palin could do a better job. Like it or not. Remember where you heard it first. Obama sucks so bad, that America will put another republican in office in 2012. Right now, just like 2008 I'd take Mickey Mouse over Obama.
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 19:18
I judge Obama by his performance. Not by anything anybody tells me. So I'm done with all this once again. Have a Merry Christmas.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 04:22
Author: SuperAdmin
SaveIt4later wrote:
I don't care what kind of mess obama inherited. How long are people going to continue to make excuses for him? Or say well he inherited a mess when he got there. He applied for the job. Health care. Polls are still showing around 60% of americans don't want his lame health care bill. At the time he crammed it down our throats 65% of americans did not want it. All america cared about when Obama got elected was jobs and the economy. For one full year after he got elected, he focused on health care reform. Unemployment just rose up again to 9.8%. The number of people on food stamps just rose again to 49 million americans on food stamps. 40 million was a record. But I suppose that's Bush's fault too. You can't blame Bush forever. Pretty soon we have to look at Obama and say what's up? Iraq war? Saddam Hussein is dead. Is that a good thing or bad? I say good. Obama does not believe in wars. He believes in talking it out. That's what makes him look like a pussy to foreign leaders. God help America. Obama is not only a 1 term president, but a failed presidency. When he's gone in 2 years, dems can bitch and moan about the next republican in there. Right now it's our turn to bitch. Obama prior to being elected never did anything his whole life to show he's qualified to be president, and now it shows. I'm just glad I didn't drink his kool-aid. Sad to say, but Palin could do a better job. Like it or not. Remember where you heard it first. Obama sucks so bad, that America will put another republican in office in 2012. Right now, just like 2008 I'd take Mickey Mouse over Obama.

whats Obama got to do with anything? your still missing the big picture the war Bush started is effecting all of us today that's not Obama's fault
Obama doesn't support war well that's a good thing that doesn't make him a pussy
Bush's are killers i suppose that better in your eyes
if Bushes were smart that could have hunted the men they wanted down instead of blowing the places up and being the biggest hypocrites in the world
i guess American Bush technology and intelligence isn't that great if they had to take out the whole country to get 1 man and still looking for the other

the war bush started was nothing but a personal attack to get that one man that did deserve to die but the innocent people didn't

thats my pov dont like? i dont care if you dont :)
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 04:23
SaveIt4later wrote:
I judge Obama by his performance. Not by anything anybody tells me. So I'm done with all this once again. Have a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas i hope the war dont kill you or your loved ones
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 04:33
blah blah blah...the point is Obama is destroying America today, and blaming Bush while he does it. When are you people ever going to wake up and figure this out like the rest of us? He started out at a 68% approval rating, it's now 45%. Lower in some polls but I give the higher rating. Now that 55% of America is now in my favor. I'm happy for it. Bush is old news, get over it. Saddam is dead. The economy is NOT in a mess due to the wars. Wars keep economies going. Don't you people read history? World War War II took America out of the great depresssion ffs. Put people to work. Obama has spent 3 trillion dollars so far to stimulate the economy, in a 2 year period. And for what 9.8% unemployment? The 2 wars combined in a 9 YEAR period cost 1 trillion dollars. Obama wants America to learn a lesson, for being the bully of the world and punished for colonialism, for exploiting small countries, like Kenya.
We have allowed a fox in the hen-house, Obama is dedicated to destroy America. As long as Obama pays respect to far-left goals, the media and entertainment industry fall in line, issue propaganda, to hide Obama's true agenda- bring America's economy down. That's part of the "transformation of america" that he talked about during his campaign.
Obama will spend as much as we let him, he will never stop until he is voted out of office. In 2012. To sit around and think that America has no enemies is naive in my opinion. If all the troops thought like this America would cease to exist.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 05:08
SaveIt4later wrote:
blah blah blah...the point is Obama is destroying America today, and blaming Bush while he does it. When are you people ever going to wake up and figure this out like the rest of us? He started out at a 68% approval rating, it's now 45%. Lower in some polls but I give the higher rating. Now that 55% of America is now in my favor. I'm happy for it. Bush is old news, get over it. Saddam is dead. The economy is NOT in a mess due to the wars. Wars keep economies going. Don't you people read history? World War War II took America out of the great depresssion ffs. Put people to work. Obama has spent 3 trillion dollars so far to stimulate the economy, in a 2 year period. And for what 9.8% unemployment? The 2 wars combined in a 9 YEAR period cost 1 trillion dollars. Obama wants America to learn a lesson, for being the bully of the world and punished for colonialism, for exploiting small countries, like Kenya.
We have allowed a fox in the hen-house, Obama is dedicated to destroy America. As long as Obama pays respect to far-left goals, the media and entertainment industry fall in line, issue propaganda, to hide Obama's true agenda- bring America's economy down. That's part of the "transformation of america" that he talked about during his campaign.
Obama will spend as much as we let him, he will never stop until he is voted out of office. In 2012. To sit around and think that America has no enemies is naive in my opinion. If all the troops thought like this America would cease to exist.

well i look at it this way how do you expect 1 man to fix all the damage the was left behind from the last?
of course when elections come they will say yes we will fix this and that to get elected dont they all?
didn't bush and all others say the same things to get elected?
didn't bush drag other country's in to the war with America and all are paying for it just like America?

governments dont fix anything $$$ do by taxing people
governments just use tax payer $$$ to slowly fix
but taxing isn't enough after the damage they have caused so bitching will never end no matter who's running the show
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 05:12
2 wars combined cost America 1 trillion dollars over 9 years. Obama has now spent 3 trillion dollars in the 2 years he has been in office on what? I repeat 3 trillion dollars in 2 years. Defend that.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 05:16
SaveIt4later wrote:
2 wars combined cost America 1 trillion dollars over 9 years. Obama has now spent 3 trillion dollars in the 2 years he has been in office on what? I repeat 3 trillion dollars in 2 years. Defend that.

and bush has caused trillions of dollars in damage so what are you trying to say?
isn't bush the one enjoying life with all of our money after loosing the election while the rest surfer?

as i said before i hope war doesn't kill one of your loved ones leaving you with nothing but memory's to have to look back on them
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 05:30
Ozi-What I'm trying to say is, if you blame the wars which totaled 1 trillion dollars for the bad economy that were in now. How are we ever going to recover from Obama's 3 trillion dollars in spending? And what did we get from that 3 trillion dollars? Again wars help the economy, through manufacturing and such. So the cost of those wars 1 trillion dollars did not effect the economy compared to Obama's 3 trillion dollars of nothing. The wars cost 1 trillion. Obama has spent 3 trillion with nothing to show for it. But I guess that's okay. He does no wrong. Your point is the wars are to blame for the bad economy when that makes no sense. I say the bad economy of today and 2 years from now will be Obama's fault not Bush's. It's tough arguing with the 40% that have not woke up yet. You can't blame Bush forever. And guess what Obama's shit does stink, only your not willing to smell it.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 06:13
SaveIt4later wrote:
Ozi-What I'm trying to say is, if you blame the wars which totaled 1 trillion dollars for the bad economy that were in now. How are we ever going to recover from Obama's 3 trillion dollars in spending? And what did we get from that 3 trillion dollars? Again wars help the economy, through manufacturing and such. So the cost of those wars 1 trillion dollars did not effect the economy compared to Obama's 3 trillion dollars of nothing. The wars cost 1 trillion. Obama has spent 3 trillion with nothing to show for it. But I guess that's okay. He does no wrong. Your point is the wars are to blame for the bad economy when that makes no sense. I say the bad economy of today and 2 years from now will be Obama's fault not Bush's. It's tough arguing with the 40% that have not woke up yet. You can't blame Bush forever. And guess what Obama's shit does stink, only your not willing to smell it.

i agree with you there obama isn't the angel people see him as but all governments are like this non of them are honest they will always steal and deceive
and play as the hero when they are not
so blaming one is pointless they are all guilty
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 08:46
Author: Admin
saveitforlater wrote:

WoW!!!!
1. Obama's decision to bail out the economy was the only sollution... the other being to devalue the currency. Even that Rambo guy, whats his name.. the republican vietnam scar on his face veteran, yes Obama's direct rival would have done the same.
2. Bush was in power from 2001 to 2009, and in that period prchestrated the attacks on the Twin Towers to help America generate money(thats according to those who beleive that wars generate money)
3.Hurricane Katrina just saw how much the Bush administration cared for their people.
4. America being one of the Global Powerhouses having to revert to unjust wars to boost their economy doesn't speak much of them.
5. All the banks which financed those wars crashed just as George W. was finished in office leaving everyhting to Obama.
6. Obama assumed office on January 20th 2009.. its going to be 2 years soon.
7.I still don't know why you say its good that Saddam is dead. FFS it would have better if Bush was killed/assasinated ...
8. Like Ozi said.. to get 1 guy you destroy a country and drag others into the war punishing them with sanctions if they didn't comply.
9. What saveitforlater and others who love say... when Obama is ousted in 2012 be ready for another war......
If everyone in the states thinks that war is a better option.. then fuck yeah come on AL QAEDA and keep driving fear into their hearts...
10. 1 Trillion = 21,234 Tropps and civilians(?) killed in Afghanisthan and 48,644 injured.
1 Trillion = 900,338 Troops(100,000) and civilians(800,231) killed in Iraq and 1,690,510 injured.

3 Trillion = 0 deaths.......

I'll take the second option.. thank you... better to see a country being brought to its feet then innocent people being killed..

ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:10
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
7.I still don't know why you say its good that Saddam is dead. FFS it would have better if Bush was killed/assasinated ...

well it's simple Saddam deserves death for all he has done to his own and others
but not at the hands of bush's revenge but by the hands of his own people

even if Saddam was taken down by his own and put in prison they would have killed him anyways

and hell yeah Bush should have been assassinated
if bush can kill then he deserve to die just like the ones he killed
aSBo avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08
Author: Site FriendKitty
Wikileaks: Pakistan hoaxed by bogus anti-India cables

Full Story : Source BBC News Website
Mandelbrot avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:20
Author:
This could all be just a smoke screen for a favourite tactic of the American government, the Hegelian Dialectic.....Problem,action and solution.

Problem-Someone has leaked some embarrassing and not so secret docuements on the internet.Then hackers use the internet to cause so called financial chaos.

Action-The government labels Assange a terrorist,the new Osama and depicts anyone who agrees with them a danger to society.

Solution-A clampdown on free speech everywhere including blogs,talk radio and generally enhancing an already higher state of terrorist alert in our streets.

This is possiibly the new 9/11, less colateral damage but with the ability to erode peoples rights and even getting US to demand it!

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Question? What happens if WE are all powerless?
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:27
Author: Admin
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 2 of 9   [ 121 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2