Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.157.210.33.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Wikileaks: Don`t Be A Sheep !

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 5 of 9   [ 121 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 06:05
Author: Blocked
nice read yogi thanks for the info. but still what can you and I do about all this? I know Soros and Sunstein are 2 scary corrupt mofos. But what can I do about them?
Mandelbrot avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 13:34
Author:
Very simple mate, find a local, national or international group that fights for your rights and freedom of speech and join them...http://www.no2id.net/ We helped in suuessfully halting the implemenation of a national ID card scheme with many security and civil liberty issues.
So mate, it`s up to you, either sit back and watch as your rights dissappear before your eyes and society degenerates around you, or be apart of the solution.
NOW YOU HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE,USE IT!

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Question? What happens if WE are all powerless?
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 19:04
Author: Admin
saveit4later, mate, do excuse me if I don't answer you. I really, after writing the other day, don't think the question deserves an answer...

Now back to the leaks...
WORLD wrote:
Lula Backs WikiLeaks Release

WikiLeaks supporters meanwhile are mobilizing worldwide. Here in New York, demonstrators gathered outside the U.S. Federal Building on Thursday to denounce the targeting of WikiLeaks. Hundreds of people are taking part in rallies today in Julian Assange’s native Australia to call on the Australian government to support Assange. In Brazil, outgoing President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva emerged as one of WikiLeaks’ highest-profile supporters to date with a message of solidarity.
Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva: "Blame who wrote the nonsense; otherwise, it would not have been such a scandal. So, to WikiLeaks, I express my solidarity regarding the release of these cables, and I protest against the restrictions to freedom of speech."
aSBo avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 21:49
Author: Site FriendKitty
SVT - Wikileaks, Wikirebels

"Exclusive rough-cut of first in-depth documentary on WikiLeaks and the people behind it!"

This was posted by N on 1337x it may be of some interest to you all. I can`t post a direct link here in the ET forum (rules) but if you visit 1337x it`s at the top of the featured torrent list.

View Screenshots... Please thank N and seed ! :)
85837739725764346137.jpg
Mandelbrot avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 22:13
Author:
Fantastic-going to check it out now!

Breaking News: Wikileaks Hacktivists Shut Down Amazon’s European Websites

Assange supporters make good on threat to exact revenge for website closure

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Sunday, December 12, 2010.

UPDATE: Amazon’s websites have just come back online. The down time was a good two hours. Twitter is still raging on the issue.

It appears that Wikileaks hacktivists have made good on their threat to take down one of the Internet’s global behemoths. Amazon’s European websites are down and inaccessible, costing the company untold millions on one of the busiest shopping days of the year in the run up to Christmas.

Firing the biggest salvo in what hacktivists have dubbed a new cyber-war, Wikileaks supporters have seemingly exacted revenge for Amazon removing Julian Assange’s website from its cloud network of servers at the behest of Joe Lieberman’s Senate Homeland Security Committee ten days ago.

“Catching you up to speed, it is entirely possible that Anonymous, the 4chan-started “hacking” group could be behind the down time. The group, which has tossed attacks at MasterCard, Visa and PayPal since the arrest of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has claimed in the past that it would target Amazon. It was widely known that Wikileaks was using the Amazon DNS services, and Amazon then pulled the site from the services due to its activities,” reports TheNextWeb.

I was personally trying to buy Christmas presents at around 8pm GMT on Amazon.co.uk. The website became increasingly lethargic before it went down altogether.

Amazon’s websites in France, Germany and Italy are also all offline at time of writing, although Amazon.com is still accessible at the present time.

Mandelbrot avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 22:23
Author:
Youtube clips aswell.....

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 22:31
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
There is also this " Dateline - Inside Wikileaks " -

Dateline's Mark Davis was filming as Assange prepared to release his massive cache of highly classified US documents and as he weathered the media storm that followed.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2302219/SBS.Dateline.Inside.Wikileaks.DVB.x264.AAC+Forum.mkv.html

Thanks for the link asbo,much appreciated

Also available is a comlete set of wikileaks achives HERE
aSBo avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 22:46
Some great updates & links guys :)

It`s cool to be able to view the Youtube versions & stay within the forum also ... Great idea :D

Now Let`s .......
14188838050988632624.gif
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 19:11
The Guardian wrote:
The WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, is to remain in jail after the Swedish authorities decided to challenge a decision by a British court to grant him bail on allegations of rape in Stockholm.

A judge in London granted Assange £240,000 bail with strict conditions, including a curfew and the surrendering of his passport.

But when counsel for the prosecution indicated it would appeal, the judge told Assange he would remain in jail until a hearing at a higher court within 48 hours.

Assange's lawyer, Geoffrey Robertson, had asked the City of Westminster magistrates court in London for bail on five conditions: £200,000 in security, surety of £40,000 from two people, a curfew, daily reporting to police, and surrender of his passport. The judge agreed, to much rejoicing among Assange's supporters.

But elation turned to anger as lawyers representing Sweden challenged the decision.

Speaking outside the court, Mark Stephens, one of Assange's lawyers, said: "The prosecution is doing no more than taking instructions from Sweden.

"They are continuing to persecute Mr Assange ... An innocent man is in custody."

The decision followed two hours of confusion as Stephens first said he understood that the prosecution would decline to challenge the court's decision.

Sweden's decision means that the next legal arguments will be heard at the court of appeal. No time has yet been fixed.

Assange entered Westminster court one at 2.12pm looking paler than at a previous hearing last week, and wearing a dark jacket and open-necked white shirt. With so much press interest, people were given permission to stand; in a break with tradition, journalists were allowed to tweet the proceedings.

Amid chaotic scenes, Robertson, who cut short a holiday in Australia to be in court, had to bang on the door to get in.

Some of Assange's celebrity supporters attended the hearing, including socialite Jemima Khan, Bianca Jagger and Fatima Bhutto, niece of the assassinated Benazir Bhutto of Pakistan. Outside, one protester held up a placard that read "Sex crimes, my arse!" But media outnumbered the protesters, who were about 30 strong.

Arguing that Assange should be granted bail, Robertson challenged the legal basis on which the WikiLeaks founder had been arrested. He said: "We doubt whether this actual category of rape would be rape under English law," he told the court.

Appearing for the Swedish authorities, Gemma Lindfield argued that Assange should be declined bail as the charges were serious and there was a real possibility he would leave the country.

"This is not a case about WikiLeaks, rather a case about alleged serious offences against two women," she said.

She said the allegations were serious and Assange had only weak ties to Britain and "the means and ability to abscond".

The judge rejected her arguments and agreed that Assange would stay at Ellingham Hall in Suffolk, an estate owned by Vaughan Smith, founder of the Frontline club in London, who is one of the people offering security. Assange will have to report daily to a nearby police station at Bungay.

The initial decision was greeted by cheers outside the courtroom, and Assange's supporters welcomed the move.

"I'm very pleased that he is out," said the writer and political activist Tariq Ali. "I think the extradition charges should now be dealt with in the same way. His barrister made the same point, that this is not rape under English law and there is absolutely no reason for extradition. We are delighted he is out and he should never have been locked up in the first place."

Even if the Swedish challenge fails, it could be a week before Assange is released. Mark Stephens, another of Assange's lawyers, said it would take some time to raise the bail money.

Accusing the Swedish authorities of mounting a "persecution not a prosecution", Stephens said Assange would have to stay behind bars until the £200,000 is raised in cash and delivered to the court, as it did not accept cheques.

Speaking to reporters after the court hearings, Stephens said: "There is enormous relief tinged with enormous sadness. Assange will spend another night in solitary confinement. It's a pretty unpleasant situation he's going through."

Before the hearing, Assange remained defiant, telling his mother, Christine, from his cell he was committed to publishing more secret US cables. "My convictions are unfaltering. I remain true to the ideals I have expressed. This circumstance shall not shake them," Assange said, according to a written statement of his comments supplied to Australia's Network Seven by his mother.

"We now know that Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and others are instruments of US foreign policy. I am calling for the world to protect my work and my people from these illegal and immoral attacks," he said in the statement.

The 39-year-old Australian turned himself in to Scotland Yard detectives last week after being accused of sexually assaulting two women in Sweden. Sweden has yet to formally charge Assange with any offence.Assange has vowed to fight attempts to extradite him.

He was denied bail by district judge Howard Riddle at City of Westminster magistrates court last Tuesday, on the grounds that there was a risk he would fail to surrender. The decision to remand him in custody came despite the film director Ken Loach, the journalist John Pilger, Khan and other suporters offering sureties for him totalling £180,000.

His legal team has claimed Swedish prosecutors were put under political pressure to restart their inquiry to help silence and discredit Assange, whose website has provoked US anger by publishing some of a cache of 250,000 classified US diplomatic papers.

Stephens, visited him in Wandsworth prison yesterday afternoon, and said his client was being held under harsher conditions than last week. He claimed Assange was being confined to his cell for all but half an hour a day, and denied association with others prisoners, access to the library or TV.

Stephens also claimed a number of letters to Assange from media organisations had not reached the WikiLeaks founder. He said Assange was under 24-hour video surveillance and had complained that a tooth that broke off while he was eating had later been stolen from his cell.

---> Will comment when I get home (: ...
P.S there is only one team in Manchester (;
aSBo avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 19:25
I watched this on the news & could`nt believe it to be honest PsY. So much for innocent until proven guilty. I would of thought people in Sweden had bigger things to worry about after the bombing there than to stifle British justice & an individuals human rights.

>>> Safe trip home bruv :) Arsenal till I die!... :P
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 21:17
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
This case is starting to remind me of the Gary McKinnon case,where he was charged and extridition proceedings started to the US after pressure from them.Even tho he was harmlessly looking for info on UFO's....or was he.....you decide???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Also,with the bombings going off in Sweeden this week is it an unlikly coincedence or a conspiracy to take headlines away from the Assange case....you decide????

PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
---> Will comment when I get home (: ...
P.S there is only one team in Manchester (;

yep your right there and its...................................Chorlton Villa !!
DjInFeRnO wrote:
>>> Safe trip home bruv :) Arsenal till I die!... :P

then you'll love this site.....................Dj's homepage

YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 23:04
U.S. Air Force blocks NY Times and Guardian over WikiLeaks

WASHINGTON | Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:36pm EST
(Reuters) - The U.S. Air Force has blocked access for computers on its network to The New York Times, the Guardian, and at least 23 other websites carrying WikiLeaks documents, a spokesman said on Tuesday.

Major Toni Tones, a spokesperson at Air Force Space Command in Colorado, said the command blocked at least 25 websites that have posted WikiLeaks documents.

The Air Force "routinely blocks Air Force network access to websites hosting inappropriate materials or malware (malicious software) and this includes any website that hosts classified materials and those that are released by WikiLeaks," she said.

by the way Uncle_Alf this is dj's homepage ;)
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 00:18
worry about your own country ffs, geraldo rivera is a moron, as well as any 911 truther. try googling the words why 911 was NOT a conspiracy. See what you learn.
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 01:19
the biggest hole in the whole conspiracy theory on 911 to me is. what did the government have to gain from doing it themselves? it's not oil. because gas is still sky high. so what did they have to gain by doing it?
No avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 07:26
wiki ohhh my now were getting a new wikileask 2 ppl from the old wiki startet there own also one thing i find funny is the ppl who atack/join in on the atack on mastercard ect did not hide there ip ect so do we see jail time comming and is there some from wikileaks inn it 2 only time will tell
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 5 of 9   [ 121 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3