View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017 NEW HDCAM x264 HQMic-CPG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 107.22.30.231.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Wikileaks: Don`t Be A Sheep !

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  [Next]
Page 7 of 9   [ 121 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 18:48
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Wikileaks taken to court over the cablegate leaked documents

http://cryptome.org/0003/tutora-v-wl.pdf

what I find intresting is the fact that this document( issued on behalf of an inactive naval intelegence officer),states that " the US Intellegence data base" then "our data bases never sleep tho in off they may seem dormant,more palinly (nice typo!), the security systems cant detect hackers"

Not very intellegent.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 19:57
Author: Admin
Uncle_alf wrote:
Got it just figuring out how to open.

First time ive heard of AES256 Files. for more info on these files,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Encryption_Standard

Will edit post once figured out how to open,unless some else does it first.

LoL bruv, they say a 256 code takes quite a while to break (;

If you do manage to break the code though, the beers on me.... P.S i think whoever deleted that file, downloaded nit and saw that they couldn't open it and LoL deleted it..
What-to-do mate, we just live in an ignorant world.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 22:59
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:

LoL bruv, they say a 256 code takes quite a while to break (;

If you do manage to break the code though, the beers on me.... P.S i think whoever deleted that file, downloaded nit and saw that they couldn't open it and LoL deleted it..
What-to-do mate, we just live in an ignorant world.

love a challenge so working on it,see ya in a week or too once done lol!
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 02:15
Author: Blocked
I cracked it...I cracked it...I cracked it.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 13:17
Stay off the crack Saveit4later (;
sebaygo1 wrote:
Two detailed presentations on the background of Julian Assange and WikiLeaks from September and October 2010 -- .MP3s and accompanying .PDFs. I believe this is worthy of your time and attention.

Here is the link to the podcast, uploaded by trusted uploader sebaygo1

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2344198/Dave+Emory+--+background+on+Julian+Assange+and+WikiLeaks+sebaygo1.html
aSBo avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 14:00
Author: Site FriendKitty
Thanks PsY I would of missed this. sebaygo1 has some great other shares I noticed too :) wicked.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 21:03
Wikileaks declared English-language Word
By: PJJP
Published: December 21st, 2010

Another New Media Company that Passes into the Language

AUSTIN, Texas December 21, 2010 – WikiLeaks.ch, which that has increasingly upped the ante of the kind of information that it leaks into the public sphere from anonymous sources, has been deemed an English language word by the Global language Monitor. GLM recognizes a word as being part of the English language once it meets the requisite criteria of geographic reach as well as ‘depth and breadth’ of recorded usage.

In the case of wikileaks, the word appeared sporadically in the global media in 2006 until it has now been cited more than 300 million times, even with a quick Google search. This, of course, correlates with WikiLeaks’ most recent release of diplomatic correspondence and other classified government information. GLM standards include a minimum of 25,000 citations of a new term in the global media that encompass the English-speaking world, which now encompasses some 1.58 billion people. (In 1960, there were about 250 million English speakers, mostly in former British colonies.)

“Wikileaks joins a number of new media and high technology companies whose names and functions are being incorporated into the language,” said Paul JJ Payack, President and Chief Word Analyst of Austin-based Global Language Monitor. “These include Google, Twitter and the ‘friending’ function of Facebook. The most recent language spin-off from Google appears to be Xoogler, referring to ex-Google employees who bring their talents to other start-ups.”

The word ‘wiki’ is Hawaiian in origin and is usually defined as ‘quick’ or ‘fast’ especially when used in rapid succession: ”wiki, wiki, wiki!”. In computing, a wiki describes software that lets any user create or edit Web-server content. The WikiLeaks organization was originally set-up as a ‘wiki’.

There is no official English language institution charged with maintaining the ‘purity’ of the English language and to maintain vigilance of the ‘corrupting influence’ of other languages. English accepts any and all contenders as long as they meet the requisite criteria of geographic reach as well as depth and breadth of usage. The L’Académie française is the official arbiter of the French language; it has famously declared the word ‘email’ (as well as ‘hamburger’) verboten from official French correspondence. The Royal Spanish Academy serves the same function for the Spanish language; it has recently eliminated two letters from the Spanish alphabet to the howl of Spanish speakers outside Spain.

The most recent words acknowledged by the Global Language Monitor include ‘refudiate’ a malapropism coined by Sarah Palin, ‘vuvuzela’ the brightly colored plastic horns made (in)famous at the South African World Cup, and ‘snowmageddon’ that President Obama used to described the winter storms that nearly shut down Washington, DC during the recent winter.

Source : The Global Language Monitor
aSBo avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 23:19
Author: Site FriendKitty
I`m trying to read this but my eyes feel like marshmallows :S

Normal eye functionality hopefully will return & i`ll edit this :P Redbull !

SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 01:46
Author: Blocked
Yogi I live in America we don't bow down to know one. Unlike the english. Long live the Queen! To dislike the teleprompter reading Obama does not mean one is racist. Takes me back to the elections of 2008. I got called a racist numerous times, for not wanting to vote for Obama. Since he's been elected anyone who talks bad about him is called a racist. That's pathetic. BTW he speaks well because everything he says comes from a teleprompter. Heard him repeat a line 3 times in a row once. The teleprompter got stuck. He also mentioned once that he has visited all 57 states. You would never hear about in the main stream press though. Now if Bush said that though. That line would be everywhere. The press is an Obama tool. Like Assange is yours. Obama and I have 2 very different beliefs in how America should be run. Color of skin has nothing to do with it. I hope I don't show anger at all with your wee wee leaks posts, because I'm not mad. I laugh at you. I just think that you people who follow Assange's every move are the sheep. Hope you can have a Merry Christmas in this conspiracy filled world we live in. No wait. Not the whole world. Just the conspiracy that is America. LOL Happy Holidays!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:22
Well I gotta agree that I might have just jumped to a conclusion or two there. I do apologise if I got the wrong impression going.
The only reason I touched the subject was because of your 'Avatar' .. a white Kwanza...

Apart fromt his, the 'Teleprompter' .. well at many a news conference I have seen Obama not have anything and doing a phenominal job.. Not like Bush when he spoke about the Iraq war saying/explaining to the press why he attacked 'IRAN' for about 5 minutes till one of them Generals nudged him.

The Queen... disowned her a while back mate :)

P.S .. someone should tell Sarah Palin to use that Teleprompter option..
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:25
MOVING POSTS FROM OTHER THREAD::
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
22 December, 2010 - 10:24
The WikiLeaks strategy: Bank of America buys up abusive domain names
Bank of America has snapped up hundreds of abusive domain names for its senior executives and board members in what is being perceived as a defensive strategy against the future publication of damaging insider info from whistleblowing Website WikiLeaks.
13047 views 0 comments
According to Domain Name Wire, the US bank has been aggressively registering domain names including its board of Directors' and senior executives' names followed by "sucks" and "blows".

For example, the company registered a number of domains for CEO Brian Moynihan: BrianMoynihanBlows.com, BrianMoynihanSucks.com, BrianTMoynihanBlows.com, and BrianTMoynihanSucks.com.

The wire report counted hundreds of such domain name registrations on 17 December alone. They were acquired through an intermediary that frequently registers domain names on behalf of large companies, says the report.

Bank of America has reputedly established a 'war room' to draw up strategy and rebutt allegations likely to emerge from the publication of thousands of internal documents by WikiLeaks.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange this week told a reporter with The Times that he had enough data on a major US bank to force the resignation of its senior leadership. While Assange has yet to reveal the true identity of the bank in question, it is widely accepted that the 5 gigabit drive in WikiLeaks' possession relates to internal documents and e-mails from Bank of America.

Late last week, the bank got its retaliation in early by joining Visa, MasterCard and PayPal in cutting off WikiLeaks payments processing, leading the whistleblowing site to instruct account holders to "place your funds somewhere safer", in a veiled hint about the likely impact of its forthcoming disclosures.

LoL ---> Bank of America feeling the heat... efkin paranoid loosers...

This is why INDIA is the best Democracy in the world and non these neo-bullshit countries..... JAI HIND!!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:26
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
just goes to show that in these still unstable financial times the banks still looking after the ordinary folk!!! would love to find out how much cash they have spent on that ,and will it come outta the bosses bonuses,just watch this space.......

thanks for the info
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:27
netcobold wrote:
I am not very familiar with the American law and so I do struggle with the fact that it seems that easy for public institutions to cut of there services to another legal (and non-profit!) organisation. After all, he is not a criminal, not even accused of or charged with anything (yet)!!

Wonder if this could backfire if Wikileaks would sue them for malicious intent or malevolence or similar? Doesn't have VISA, PayPal, BoA and Co. certain public obligations and responsibilities? Which in this case they deny without legal justification.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:28
Saveit4later wrote:
it's all called the bigger man wins the fight. Bank of America is much larger than that of the foolish wee wee-leaks. thus is why us americans scoff at wee wee-leaks. Assange continues play the pied piper. and all you sheep follow his lead. hope you all learn more scandalous stuff that you can do nothing about. you foreigners make us arrogant americans laugh. ha ha ha ha....wee wee leaks. leak it all and nothing will change. nothing. all quite laughable.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:28
Saveit4later wrote:
it's all called the bigger man wins the fight. Bank of America is much larger than that of the foolish wee wee-leaks. thus is why us americans scoff at wee wee-leaks. Assange continues play the pied piper. and all you sheep follow his lead. hope you all learn more scandalous stuff that you can do nothing about. you foreigners make us arrogant americans laugh. ha ha ha ha....wee wee leaks. leak it all and nothing will change. nothing. all quite laughable.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  [Next]
Page 7 of 9   [ 121 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4