Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.205.60.171.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Conspiracy Corner - 911

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 15:44
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Since we have had a good discussion about the wikileaks situation
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/6263/wikileaks+don+t+be+a+sheep.html
and 911 was brought into it I have opened up this topic to further that disscussion and your thoughts on 911,consiracy or not.

if you have made 911 posts in the wikileaks discussion please move them here,

Thanks,
ALF
SaveIt4later wrote:
worry about your own country ffs, geraldo rivera is a moron, as well as any 911 truther. try googling the words why 911 was NOT a conspiracy. See what you learn.

Good point but then again there is just as much on the net about it being a conspiricy,its yet again down to the individules viewpoint,and gathering information researching the topic.

With something as big as 911 the thruth will probably never come out.

personally I'm in two minds about the truth behind the attacks,to I do lean slightly more to the conspiricy side of things,

going from the no conspiricy side of things,

"Melted" Steel
Claim: "We have been lied to," announces the Web site AttackOnAmerica.net. "The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure. No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is entitled "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC."

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

yep cant disagree with some of that as Im no expert on the stuctural stenght of steel v's heat,

tho these pictures make me think the opposite,

45348239024118273396.jpg23506876717824784602.jpg
92608249867799887987.jpg

yes it will be argued that lots of steel was taken out that was all twisted and buckled,and I agree with that but the way these colums look is the same way that steel I have personally brought down when I worked in demolition,and thats what makes me think was it brought down buy controlled explosion or not,again I can say what happened either way but the evidence does make you think what did really happen?

No avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 17:35
Author: Blocked
Hello for this thread of the forum i think it is better for not to war
1217487345499.jpg
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 17:37
Author: SuperAdmin
uncle_ALF_and_auntie_social wrote:

"Melted" Steel
Claim: "We have been lied to," announces the Web site AttackOnAmerica.net. "The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure. No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is entitled "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC."

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

facts are facts

the fact that the towers came down the way they did said it all
they were demolish after the plains hit there is NO way those plains bought those buildings down

before people say blah blah it was a setup and explosive placed before attacks well that's bs

if they planed an attack with explosives witch obviously there was explosive in the towers they woundnt have need to crash the plains into the towers right?

simple way for bush to get his revenge on sadam
plaint the explosives in towers set the plains up in auto pilot make them fail and hit the towers then detonate the explosives all done
it would look suspicious if the towers were demolished with no plains wouldn't it?
bush murdered his own for his own for his selfish needs witch are revenge and greed
he may have got rid of sadam but killed many in return

this was all bush's doing to bad most americans refuse to except it because they see it as americans can do no wrong

that's my pov dont like i couldn't give a shit i know im not the only one that see's it this way

RIP to the innocent and burn in hell bush and his masterminds

YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 18:13
Author: Admin
A well known attorney,journalist and reporter from the FOX network.. yeah The Bill O'Reilly gang ...

Shocking...
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 18:18
Author:
yeh i watched a few vids on them twin towers like for example that blak dude who said shit to the papers on what he sen then 2 days later contracted a mystery illnes wat killed him i seen the videos ffsu can see the explosions before the building came down and herd it if ur into this shit thers 2 films u need to watch

loose change
zeitgeist
little man

ok 3 but damn watch theses and u wont ook at the event the same way again imean cummon with the evidence on them ducu's how the fuk can they not say its all arse about cock and totally set up how can it not be investigate it the proofs riet ther in the videos slowed down close up the job lot unbechuffing leavable but i guess if the us peoples wanna livelike that letting ther leaders kill em blow buildings up and not do shit about it then fine rather tyhem than me! u get me? i do and it suks so yeh u wan cansiricy proof waztch them three films

:))
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 18:54
LMAO I'm surrounded by kooks... well, peeps say the interent is full of wackos..now I see what they mean. Again what did Bush have to gain by doing all this? I mean a real logical answer. No bullshit answer. Like revenge on Saddam BS. What did the goverment have to gain? Second question do you really think Bush needed a 911 type event to occur to wage war?
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 19:03
Well said DON! (apart from the spelling ;)

Yeah the ones you have mentioned make Farenheit 9/11 look lame :)

You will find Loose Change 2 online as well... another good Documentary showing just how far people go to twist the truth is OUTFOXED, and the have a good site...
.:CLICK HERE:.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 19:07
Saveit4later wrote:
Again what did Bush have to gain by doing all this?

Mate you said it in another thread.... WAR = MONEY ...... America saw their economy failing, did what they had too and then attacked IRAQ .... LMFAO

Yes they did need to invent something.. you can't take the world for a ride mate.. thats why these cables now , the WikiLeaks ones are a wonderful KICK IN THE FACE to the American Arrogant Ideology.....

And yes you guessed right.. the Internet is full of Wackos
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 19:12
Author: SuperAdmin
SaveIt4later wrote:
LMAO I'm surrounded by kooks... well, peeps say the interent is full of wackos..now I see what they mean. Again what did Bush have to gain by doing all this? I mean a real logical answer. No bullshit answer. Like revenge on Saddam BS. What did the goverment have to gain?

facts bush himself said on many interviews about sadam before and after going to war "this is the man who threaten my father many years ago"

bush's got what he wanted money and his enemy that's all evil needs
why would bush care about his governments gain?

ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 19:14
Author:
id be more in the et full of wakos camp myself but rob dude if u aint watched them vids watch em diude belive me ul be a beliver haver the first 39 mins seriously america is all about 1 thing and 1 thing onl.......................money!
go to war get aid of other countrys blah blah ect ect war on terror wmd roflmfao yeh rite more like bush was bored and wanted toplay war woot woot and u say webs full of wahckos ffs more in ur one white shed than ther is on the www
hartlepoolunitedfc avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 19:22
Author:
Most countries goverments are about one thing these days... Money, even our own. I think Bush AND Blair we're both at the center of the 911 conspiracy. Both men sent their armies into battle knowing they had no real reason to invade. 991, and maybe even the 7/7 attacks on London we're all part of a plan to create an excuse for them. Who knows, maybe they had a plan for ther same kind of attack in London, but, after 9/11 and the way everyone reacted, decided to just go with a couple of bombers on the Underground. Everyone knows the real reason to attack Iraq was for the Oil. Afganhastan, i believe, was attacked for the opium fields. Why hasnt the war stopped any herion coming out of Afaganistan? The world is still being flooded with Afgan made drugs. They know where the fields are, so why not destroy them?? Also, it was reported a few years ago that the S.A.S actually had Osama Bin Laden in the scopes and when they asked if they should shoot, they were told NO.

Every goverment across the globe has their dirty secrets, even the holiest place on earth, The Vatican, has things it doesnt want the public to know.
BlueLady avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 19:36

The debate is cool, lot's of interest here...but has anybody heard of 'spellchecker' it would make a lot of it easier to read

ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 19:39
Author:
oh behave uself blu jeez so serous its a website hun and llike we not all got a oxford next to use for defentioins im assuing that cums next#:)))

merry xmas n all that bull oops!
Greenstreet avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 19:54
Author:
Stick to the topic plz
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 19:56
Author:
oh damn call out don time well she disses my gramma but i cant say shit bak ok watver im going to watch sum tellie
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 44 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5