View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Land.of.Smile.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.81.185.16.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Conspiracy Corner - 911

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 20:21
Author: Blocked
(Reuters) - A Pakistani man planned to bomb Manchester city centre as part of a wider al Qaeda plot to carry out attacks in Britain, the United States and Norway, a London court was told on Wednesday. Dated Dec 15th 2010.
This is one of the many planned attacks by al qaeda. Many attacks they themselves claim responsiblity for. It's not like they were just made up. They claim responsibility for attacks around the world. But of course those attacks are all a big conspiracy as well to right? There is no such thing as terrorism and it's all ONE BIG lie made up by the British and American governments. Sorry but attacks they claim credit for started way before 911, and they continue today. Shall I go on and list every attack they claim responsibility for? Or does that even matter to kooks?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 21:01
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Saveit4later wrote:
Again what did Bush have to gain by doing all this?
the Internet is full of Wackos so is the whole world and youve only just noticed??

Mate you said it in another thread.... WAR = MONEY ...... America saw their economy failing, did what they had too and then attacked IRAQ .... LMFAO

Yes they did need to invent something.. you can't take the world for a ride mate.. thats why these cables now , the WikiLeaks ones are a wonderful KICK IN THE FACE to the American Arrogant Ideology.....

And yes you guessed right.. the Internet is full of Wackos

And what do they need the money for?? not just the economy,but they were looking for an increase in defense spending,in both the physical sense(new troops and equipment) but also for new research and development for new weapons ect,

“[What we require is] a military that is strong and ready to meet
both present and future challenges; a foreign policy that boldly and
purposefully promotes American principles abroad
; and national
leadership that accepts the United States’ global responsibilities.
“Of course, the United States must be prudent in how it exercises its
power. But we cannot safely avoid the responsibilities of global
leadership of the costs that are associated with its exercise
. America
has a vital role in maintaining peace and security in Europe, Asia,
and the Middle East. If we shirk our responsibilities, we invite
challenges to our fundamental interests. The history of the 20th
century should have taught us that it is important to shape
circumstances before crises emerge, and to meet threats before they
become dire.
The history of the past century should have taught us
to embrace the cause of American leadership.”

This is an extract from the report " REBUILDING AMERICA’S DEFENSES " by The Project for the New American Century,who funnily enough exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.They project had as active members,Deputy Secretary of State /U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan/Secretary of Defense and many more high ranking offials even at one time having a vice president as a member.

RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

and this report came out in Sept 2000 exactly a year before 911 again coincedece or not??

Is this a coincedence or not ??

Before 911

From both these above articles was the planning used to fine tune the attacks and look at estimated collateral damage or did the terrorists find out about these and modeled their attacks from these exercises??
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 21:02
Author:
i was talking about the 9-11 stuff thats is most definataley a conspiricy but we are minyons so who are we to know who wat or why we probelrly never will but its definately fishy more than fishy it just stinks rob have u even watched the proof how can u deny that its all starte up gods honest hand full of indians with swiss army knifes true? coz it aint i mean look at the pentagon wen the plane hit for instance not a single piece of a plane NOT 1 how do u explain that? or the one that crashed n a field wat was instanlty sealed of to press and anyone not secret service again not one piece of a plane nothing just a hole in the ground so wat the plane nosedived? wat happend to the runof and the place skidded along the ground i mean ther was NOTHING IN THE HOLE oh sorry a passprt from a indian terrosrits survived wtf oh dam nwr ong agen the supposed hijacker was found alive no sorry not found alive he just is alive rof wtf bush suks he set it up for watver reason if u want i can go on like the parking lot camera at the pentagon wat shows the explosion but no lain hitting? slowed donw looks damn like a missile to me?
oh yes and lets not forget it was the ONLY part of then penatgon wat was empty due to AHEM decorating a nrmally full up part of the building AHEM and sorry but a 747 or watver made that piddley little hole damn wassat a smalll one like a mini mi bnut in 747 stytle and as for the 2win towers hmmmm dont even get me started
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 21:07
SaveIt4later wrote:
(Reuters) - A Pakistani man planned to bomb Manchester city centre as part of a wider al Qaeda plot to carry out attacks in Britain, the United States and Norway, a London court was told on Wednesday. Dated Dec 15th 2010.
This is one of the many planned attacks by al qaeda. Many attacks they themselves claim responsiblity for. It's not like they were just made up. They claim responsibility for attacks around the world. But of course those attacks are all a big conspiracy as well to right? There is no such thing as terrorism and it's all ONE BIG lie made up by the British and American governments. Sorry but attacks they claim credit for started way before 911, and they continue today. Shall I go on and list every attack they claim responsibility for? Or does that even matter to kooks?

yep heard of this and siad they were going to use teddy bear bombs.
and by the way there is such a thing as terrorisim( I should know according to my government I am one!),but unfortunatly the new terror laws that were made are very vauge and can be used for pretty much any excuse to arrest and prosecute,another good reason to fake terrorisim to pass new laws that will take away the rights and control those that show dissent and put fear into others to silence them.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 21:16
DON wrote:
oh yes and lets not forget it was the ONLY part of then penatgon wat was empty due to AHEM decorating a nrmally full up part of the building AHEM and sorry but a 747 or watver made that piddley little hole damn wassat a smalll one like a mini mi bnut in 747 stytle and as for the 2win towers hmmmm dont even get me started

cant remember the article(will try and find it),but on the day of the pentagon attack there was a meeting at press offices next to the petagon,an it included pretty much all the high ranking press officers of the military,and independent press.and if i remember correctly they were all on a break and the majority were just going outside when the plane hit.Good timing or what?
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 21:18
Author:
uncle_ALF_and_auntie_social wrote:
cant remember the article(will try and find it),but on the day of the pentagon attack there was a meeting at press offices next to the petagon,an it included pretty much all the high ranking press officers of the military,and independent press.and if i remember correctly they were all on a break and the majority were just going outside when the plane hit.Good timing or what?

no it was deffo closed for sum renovations not a meeting
BlueLady avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 21:29

A conspiracy theory is fine, it adds spice to the unknowable, it sells newspapers and supposedly adds creedence to what the politicians and the authority's tell us.
The public has a right to know, this phrase is quoted often by the press, but does it ?...what if everything was laid open for all to read ? Think about that for a moment, I think there would be a huge international war to end all wars.
How was Kennedy really killed, by whom and why ?
Vietnam, what was that all about ?
The 911 disaster, a tragedy if ever there was one, all those lives lost.
The London bombings.
and just recently, a bombing in Sweden

Lay all these answers out for everybody to see?, I dont think so, that would be another disaster in the making, you might discover it was the very people you voted into office that caused it to happen in the first place.
Twist the truth around enough times and it comes out a conspiracy, but who's going to tell you the truth ?.
Politicians plus money plus greed equals b/s.

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 21:29
DON wrote:

No they wernt in the pentagon but just across the street at a meeting an their break was timed to coincide with the supposed plane crash
BlueLady avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 21:32
DON wrote:

No they wernt in the pentagon but just across the street at a meeting an their break was timed to coincide with the supposed plane crash

or was the plane crash timed to coincide with the meeting ?

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 21:47
BlueLady wrote:
DON wrote:

or was the plane crash timed to coincide with the meeting ?

Good call never thought of it that way.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 21:52
SaveIt4later wrote:
There is no such thing as terrorism and it's all ONE BIG lie made up by the British and American governments.

well then just have a watch of this and see if you reconise any of the 8 signs of terrorism video

PS check out how long it is,now thats gotta have been done delibritally??
aSBo avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 23:44
Author: Site FriendKitty
Thank you very much for starting this dedicated thread.

bump!
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 01:26
Author:
WoW, I try to stay out of most political debates simply for the fact that everyone has there own ideas and/own beliefs. Number one I spent three weeks living in Hoboken, NJ in a one bedroom walk-up with 5 other guys donating our time by prepping food for the workers two weeks after the towers came down. They used loaders, blasts, plasma, and everything else under the sun to cut, pull and clear wreckage away. So pictures, IMO really do not hold much water. As for what happened, come on nutcases hijacked planes and slammed them into buildings nothing more and nothing less. Everyone forgets the Pentagon and least of all the one plane that failed to hit anything??? So you think that lone plane was just put out there to help with your silly ideas??? What about the Pentagon??? That didn't come apart like the towers??? Did the boys "planting the explosives" in Washington mess up, WTF. Now I will give you this do we know everything that happened, no. I would guess that the US had a bit more of an idea about what was going on prior to the attacks and either dropped the ball or didn't act the correct way. So many like to say the "U.S. needed a reason" to go to war first of all if we wanted to go to war, we would have. I can come up with a lot better scenarios to act on then to crash planes into buildings, and trying to explode bombs at the same time. Regardless it happened and I have to say the only thing Bush did wrong was leave that country intact. I would have nuked a quadrant of that place off the fucking map and let the World see who not to mess around with. I love all the people in Europe giving out to the US. Maybe a bit of thanks that you all are not eating sushi and sauerkraut every day. The U.S. has bailed more countries out then they have every received thanks for. The "public has the right to know" no they do not, the media has gotten way out of hand with the "right to know" card. I can find out troop movements by watching CNN. Plus the "people" most of them shouldn't even be in my country as well as a lot of other countries as well. This open your borders etc. is nothing but a big "fuck you" in the long run. Why should they get to know shit, so it can funnel back to al-qaeda and hellzboah from all the bullshit sympathizers. Have to agree with Save here (hm) what good is it that the public "gets to know" something??? What can they do with it??? Knowledge is power, really take off the 60's button. Knowledge is nothing unless you can find a way to exploit it, period. The war for cash, LMFAO if that was true I wouldn't have had to pay 2.84/gal for gas today, while seeing the unemployment rates going up still. Hell maybe if the U.S. stopping bailing out all the other countries we could use a few of those dollars in our backyard. Hell we should have a war on "outsourcing". As for all the rest of the countries that have been bombed and have had acts of terrorist thrust upon them, are those all make believe??? When the Eiffel tower comes down, or they blow up another London tube remember its just make believe, its your own government helping out. LMFAO.

Have fun with the discussion, maybe get the dungeon and dragons board game out, and play in the make believe world for a bit longer. I'm going to help some Jews, tattoo numbers on their forearms, shoot some magic "Kennedy" bullets, and denounce The Blitz on a few websites.

Make sure to get some cookies out for Santa's reindeer, and put your teeth under your pillow.
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 01:51
LOL reno well said. I say have fun with the whole discussion as well. This is the last time I look in on this thread. Let the fringe of society live on the fringe. It just gets them all worked up for nothing anyways. Bottom line is there is such a thing as terrorism, and al qaeda does claim responsibility for numerous attacks including 911. But that's not good enough for conspiracyville. Just stay where your at, and enjoy your life in conspiracyville. For me life is much better in realityville, with the rest of the world. Have fun, Merry Christmas, and a happy conspiracy filled new year.
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 05:41
Author: SuperAdmin
SaveIt4later wrote:
al qaeda does claim responsibility for numerous attacks including 911. But that's not good enough for conspiracyville. Just stay where your at, and enjoy your life in conspiracyville. For me life is much better in realityville, with the rest of the world. Have fun, Merry Christmas, and a happy conspiracy filled new year.

poor country give them cash and they will claim to anything but that's not good enough to i guess
im sure if bush offered africa cash and to rebuild the place for them the would admit to it also

i guess americans are so honest that there governments would admit the attacks right?
america bails out country's for a reason control of most of there assets nothing is for nothing

helping the needy just about all do that for nothing
even tax payers help the needy :)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 44 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2