Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Window 7 Not Genuine...But It IS!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
irishheat avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 17:22
Author: men
I bought this computer brand new about a year ago,not quite a year to be exact. It came installed with Windows 7. Well, for some reason,which I cant remember,after about 2 months I did a full restore using the disk that game with it to reinstall Windows 7. It also came with a driver disk to reinstall drivers but I never ran that. After about 6 months maybe, I got the water mark declaring my Windows 7 was not genuine. I called Microsoft and they confirmed that my lic. was real and after being transfered 5 times finally told me call Dell. I did and they did one of those things where they hijacked my computer and updated my bios. After clicking on the properties of my computer,my lic. showed up. Well just 2 days ago I installed a windows update KB976902 and yet again...watermark. I just did another reinstallation and my lic. reappeared. I started to think that I may have installed the KB976902 update the last time this happened. Any ideas how this is happening? It wants me to update that same one again and I just hid it. Might it have anything to do with not reinstalling the driver disk as well? Keep in mind that this IS a genuine copy of Windows 7. Any advice would be greatly appreciated,as always.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 17:57
Author: Blocked
no it has nothing to do with drivers, there is just a mishap with some oem installs and that update dell should have an update for that under your model support page, you can just ignore that update it is just for slc purposes only and not needed for security. also be sure when you do your updates to make sure that is not checked in your update list even if you choose to hide it, it will reappear in your update list and will install if you dont catch it. M$ are sneaky bastards!
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 19:10
Author:
if its legal with key then obv sum1 using ur same product key like happend to me i use legal bought seven but i have to use loader coz i installed on a few diff pcs
irishheat avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 19:27
Thanks Pirate, I appreciate it.
JamesHotwire avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 19:31
Author:
If you ever do and out of box restore again keep in mind not to install these 2 updates, at this time the are optional updates, and you can hide them, but once installed they are there to stay. These updates are for Microsoft's benefit and not yours, and as you can attest they cause issues even on a legit copy.
KB971033
KB976902

I know you probably don't want to hear this but the easiest solution is to install a good boot loader, and you should be good to go, otherwise stay on hold on the phone forever and wait for them to hijack your computer again. If it was me I would just do a new install with a bootleg that way you don't have all that bloatware installed.
irishheat avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 19:33
I sure hope not DON. This has caused me alot of grief. How could someone do that anyway? I mean...if noone but my wife and I have been on this computer. Is it possible that someone who worked at Best Buy could do that?
irishheat avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 19:35
Good Idea James,Thanks
I actually did install the KB971033 update though.
But after reading what you said I uninstalled it.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 20:45
Author:
if ur pc passes the 917033 or watver it is ur golden coz thats the bad one if u c iit on ur download list simply clik rite on it and selct hide update then u wont c nor hear from it agen and
damn rite if i worked at a pc place id pinching all the keys or boxes n stuff dman rite ring m-soft up they will tell u OR try over the phone activation its all automated and a free call if that fails then deffo ur key being used sumwer else and if they EVER ask its only been used on 1 pc or theyl say its not licenced for more than 1 i think its 3 pcs then u cant use it nomore

and wth u doin buyin a oem machine ur mad!lol
have fun

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2