Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: N.O.L.A.Circus.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.80.230.32.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

.:::. Convert AVI movies/files into DVD using Nero Vision 4 .:::.

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
SuRi avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 09:42
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG

.:::. Convert AVI movies/files into DVD using Nero Vision 4 .:::.

Tools needed:Nero Vision 4 (if using Nero 7.0.1.4) or Nero Vision Express (if using Nero 6.6.0.18) or Later Versions

NOTE: make sure your dvd burner’s firmware is up-to-date with the most current firmware available. Firmware plays a very important role in query to dvd burning -- it helps to increase the burning performances, media compatibility and it will be able to handle the latest manufacture’s media codes in prior to the burning process. So your burner can write to the media properly, instead of getting “KEY_MEDIUM_ERROR”, “INVALID_DISC” or getting “coasters”, etc. check on your burner’s firmware if there is any current available, or if you’re not sure that your burner’s firmware is the latest, download it to run and updates the firmware if necessary.

Additionally, number one rule of thumb is to always use “high quality” media like genuine Taiyo Yuden, Verbatim “Advanced Azo” or “DataLifePlus” and Maxell (Made In Japan by Hitachi Corp.), these are my 3 top choices of high quality media. I’ve used them over hundreds and hundreds (thousand) mainly for all of my dvd burning projects and I’ve never encountered any issues whatsoever. In addition, keep in mind to slow your burning speed at 4X only (this is one of the best and safest speeds for dvd burning so far). On the other hand, if you’re fully content that your burner is capable of handling 8X without any failures at all and both you and your burner have the courage to go beyond 4X, then you may try at 8X if you feel the need to. However, I would not recommend going any further than 8X regardless of how super power your dvd burner is made of, the chances are if you’re burning at 12X or 16X, you’re more than likely going to end up with a “coaster” or it may be a successfully burned now, but down the road, it may trigger some playback issues such as skipping or freezing.

In contrast, the choice is yours, we’re all entitled to our own preferences and judgment, but keep in mind that “quality last, not quantity and speeds”.

Now let’s get going and have some fun converting your AVI files into DVD, so you can burn that baby and watch it on any of your standalone dvd players.

nerovisiona1mn.png

nerovisionb7jz.png

nerovisionc1ky.png

nerovisiond8le.png

nerovisione4ia.png

nerovisionf1vx.png

nerovisiong4yx.png

nerovisionh3zw.png

nerovisioni9gp.png

nerovisionj2ba.png

nerovisionk8rq.png

nerovisionl4hb.png

nerovisionm2ap.png

nerovisionn3fi.png

Now sit back and relax, put on a nice action movie so you can enjoy and DON’T TOUCH your computer while it’s converting and transcoding. Just check your computer every 30 minutes to see how it’s progressing. Once Nero Vision is successfully completed the converting and transcoding process, it will “automatically” burn into your dvd burner if you’ve set Nero Vision to burn at previous step. Or if you’ve set Nero Vision to write into the Hard Drive (like me), then you’re going have to burn with Nero Burning Rom, Nero Express or any of your desire VIDEO_TS burning engines. I primarily used Nero Burning Rom to do nearly 99% of all my dvd backups or projects only because it’s my preference. I like the fact that Nero Burning Rom will “automatically” set the “Book Type” into DVD-ROM when I used a DVD+R media, which is awesome because I can watch any of my backups on any of my standalone dvd players regardless of how old they are.

NOTE: If you have the following set to "Automatic", then whenever you use Nero Recode 2, Nero Express, Nero Burning Rom or Nero Vision to burn, all your backups will automatically set the “Book Type” to DVD-ROM if you’re using a DVD+R, DVD+RW or DVD+R DL media. That is... if your dvd burner is capable of book typing.

Here's how to Book Type using Nero Burning Rom

01) open up Nero StartSmart, then click on Nero Burning Rom

02) EXIT out the "New Compilation" when it pops up

03) click on "Chooses A Recorder" (it's a small burner icon next to (I) and the arrow down)

04) click on "Options" then on "Book Type Settings" set to "Automatic" and click "OK" - that's it... easy as smoking. Now every time when you burn using a DVD+R, DVD+RW or DVD+R DL disc, Nero will "automatically" change the Book Type into a DVD-ROM format.

dvdrom8cl.png

dvdrom20cs.png

dvdrom33oc.png

dvdrom45mv.png

Credit : Tabsman

XxGoLDxX avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:15
Author:
nice info surendra ty
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
yip nice one use to use nero but found it too slow still prefer the old convertx3 for the movies so much faster and real easy to use
No avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 23:57
Author: Blocked
I use convert x and roxio creator 2011, roxio has come up with a decent dvd creator in this version, and about as fast as convert X. Also Roxio is great for making Dvd 9 for high quality.
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 04:44
Author: Blocked
yes sir nero is too damn slow. and on some avi files it outright locks up encoding. therefore nero sucks.
Greenstreet avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:12
Author:
Thanks for the post, good guide :)

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4