H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.145.208.160.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Torrents have DIED

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
E_Warrior avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07
Author:
SORRY Everybody. But all my Torrents Died on the Sinking of my H/D early this morning. But this time i wqant delete them i'll leave that 2 ADMIN 2 decide. Out of Cur. can you COPY torrents like any other file 2 make a back up 4 this kind of sit. Sorry Again 4 any Inconvence.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:04
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Sorry to here bout the hard drive,know what its like!

as for backing up once I have uploaded something I back up the original files including the .torrent file onto an external hard drive and if needed use this to reupload.
You could also try d/loading your torrents(if they are being seeded)and once comleteded just keep seeding as normal
Greenstreet avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:08
Author:
E_Warrior wrote:
SORRY Everybody. But all my Torrents Died on the Sinking of my H/D early this morning. But this time i wqant delete them i'll leave that 2 ADMIN 2 decide. Out of Cur. can you COPY torrents like any other file 2 make a back up 4 this kind of sit. Sorry Again 4 any Inconvence.

Ok, i have deleted your dead torrents for now, your remaining 4 are seeded so you dont have to seed these.

As Big_A_Little_A said, try to backup your torrents somehow, this will stop all sorts of problems if you get another fail on your H/D
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 15:30
Author:
[Windows] µTBackup (uTBackup) is a simple and nifty utility that lets us backup all our uTorrent settings and program configuration files and later import them into another installation. uTBackup also backs up all the torrents that you have loaded into uTorrent and makes the task of backing up super easy.

You will need to backup uTorrent data in case you are shifting all your data to another computer/operating system. And keeping a backup is also recommended at all times just in case something wrong goes with your system and it is not able to restore the data itself. It happened once with me, and I lost all my torrents. Anyhow, uTBackup solves this problem now.

uTBackup

You won’t need to install anything. uTBackup is a simple exe file that works wherever you take it (i.e It’s portable). Once opened, click the ‘Backup uTorrent files’ option. A dialog box will open where you will select the location the backup will be stored. Give the backup file a name and select save. The backup file will be bearing the extension .utbgreenshot_20090813_012651.jpg

uTBackup will backup your uTorrent preferences, settings, labels and other configurations. It will also backup all the torrents loaded into the application. Whenever you need to restore the backup, just run the utility, click the Restore option and select the backup file. Your data will be restored.

Note: Make sure that uTorrent is closed completely when backing up or restoring data.

If you don’t want use another utility to backup data, you can also do this all by yourself without using any software. The folder that uTBackup backs up is located at %APPDATA%uTorrent that becomes

Windows XP: C:Documents and Settings<username>Application DatauTorrent

Windows Vista: C:Users<username>AppDataRoaminguTorrent

You can simply copy these folders, archive them into a zip file and store them somewhere else. That’d create your entire backup and you can restore it simply by pasting the folder back. (The application data paths should be as mentioned above, unless you changed them while installing uTorrent.)

As FileShareFreak mentions, uTBackup isn’t officially supported for Windows XP, but it runs alright. I tested it on XP and it works great. Although, to make it run on XP, you’d need Windows Installer 3.1 and .Net Framework 3.5 installed. You probably have them, if not, install them from the linked pages.

Also worth noting is that uTBackup DOES NOT backup the downloaded data of the torrents, it only backs up the meta torrent files (the .torrent files)

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6