H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 50.16.97.96.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

3d Movies

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 18:49
Author:
Can anyone please tell me how I can watch the downloaded 3d movies on my Samsung 3d tv, I have tried watching them as they are downloaded using the usb port but this does not come out in 3d, do I need to burn them to bluray or something?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 19:27
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Well it really depends on what movies you downloaded,so far the only ones I have/found are all in Anaglyph,and you need the glasses with the red and cyan/blue lenses.
All these can be watched on a normal Tv set tho the quailty of the picture aint great on most as weel as the 3D not bing the best but they do work ok to some degree but not on par any where near the cinema/3d tv standard.
They should play ok from USb as I play mine from external hard drive

And they do not work with the standard sunglass dark lense glasses like you get at the movie theatres

make your own Anaglyph glasses, http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-3D-Glasses (thanks to GreatMagician for the link)
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 20:41
Author:
i herd burned 3d movies wudent work?>
well they would work just not in 3d is this correct but i see ur not burning so hows at wirk then obv stream from hdd but do u get true 3d or is like the old red n blue glasses we got for freddies revenge bak ni the 90-s
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 21:45
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
DON wrote:
i herd burned 3d movies wudent work?>
well they would work just not in 3d is this correct but i see ur not burning so hows at wirk then obv stream from hdd but do u get true 3d or is like the old red n blue glasses we got for freddies revenge bak ni the 90-s

Have only ever burned one Anaglyph movie to disc and it worked just as good on it as it did on the computer.

Its like watching it in old style 80's and 90's 3d,tho I find the picture can be quite dark and some fine tuning of the TV needed and even then alot of the picture still looks red/blue or dark tho you can also try slightly differnt colour shade in the glasses.

most films you see at the theatres use the 3D technique of polarisation ( where you use the dark sunglass type 3D glasses which I belive is the same for 3D TV's). These movies have two synchronized projectors running at the same time with the same picture but each one has been shot using different polarised lenses onto the screen,each with a different polarization.
this allows the polarised glasses to allow only one image thro each lens ( which are also of different polarisation) allowing you to experience the 3D effect.

Which at the moment might be hard to replicate with either a cam version or a rip from a 3D bluray or DVD,tho not sure it can be done or would work to the same standard of the movies or TV

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6