Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.44.176.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Tutorial for Newbie for extracting, playing and burning Movies/Video. Part 2

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
badababa avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 09:16
Author:
Tutorial for Newbie for extracting, playing and burning Movies/Video. Part 2

Part 1 : http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/6825/tutorial+for+newbie+for+extracting+playing+and+burning+movies+video+part+1.html#tutorial+for+newbie+for+extracting+playing+and+burning+movies+video+part+1.html?&_suid=13493574289070044546298996230305

Continued.

Burning To Disc

If you would like to burn the extracted movie to a DVD-R and watch on a DVD player, PS2 or whatever...read on

In order to be able to play the movie you got after extraction on a DVD player, there are several things in which you will need to do.

First you need to change the format so that it will be readable, Second you need to be able to burn these new formats to a disc. Well, figuring out how to do all this stuff would be quite the task, but thanks
to software all this can be done for us.

The Software Application I'm talking about is "Convertxtodvd". This will convert the movie to a format that can be read on a dvd player and will burn it for you as well. All you need to do is follow what I am
about to say below.

First get yourself a full working version of "Convertxtodvd" Install it. Do not use demo or you will get watermarks in your dvd.

After installed open it up. It should look something like this.

convertxtodvdopenjpg.jpg

Now locate "File" click on it. Select "Add Video Files". Locate the folder that has the movie you want to convert and burn. Open up the movie and you will see it added to the list in convertx

convertxtodvdmovieinlistjpg.jpg

Now what you wanna do is locate "settings" click on it, and click on "DVD Specification". It will look like this

convertxtodvddvdspecificationsjpg.jpg

Set your "Format (Video Standard)" to what region the DVD-player uses that you will be playing the burnt disc on. Set "DVD Resolution" to "automatic". Unless you like fullscreen like me go with "Full D1". And set "Aspect Ratio" to Automatic. Unless you want full screen like me or have a 16/9 screen tv.

Now click on "Video Processing". It will look something like this.

convertxtodvdvideoprocessingjpg.jpg

Set "De-Interlacing" to Automatic. Set "Video Resize Methed" to Automatic or Stretch: Video resized to TV screen size if you want full screen. Set "Resize filter" to "Fast Linear (VSO). For "Multicore Processor: Max number of used cores" set to one if you have one CPU or if you have two and want to do other stuff while converting the movie. or two if you have a dual-core/quad-core processor. I stick with one myself.

Now locate "Encoding" click on it. It will look something like this.

convertxencode.jpg

Set "Encoding options" to Automatic. Set "Target size" to DVD-5, Set "Conversion priority" to Normal or whatever you choose. I go with higher myself, the higher you set this the more resources convertxtodvd will use making it harder to do anything while running it.

This of course depends on your ram,cpu and such. If you have a single cpu on your computer it's best to let convertxtodvd do it's job without doing anything else on the computer. This will help ensure everything to go well. Even a two-pass encoding for the more older computer users may be best.

Now locate "Burning" It will look something like this.

convertxtodvdburningjpg.jpg
Check the box "Burn result to DVD/ as ISO file in working folder" Then select the drive of your DVD-Rom from the dropdown list and set the speed to 4x. To help ensure a proper burn to a disc, setting any higher
most likely will cause several issues when playing the burnt disc.

Set the "Default DVD Label" to whatever you want and this will show in the menu(you can change this manually if you want). With all the boxes leave them all unchecked unless you would like one of those things to happen everytime. Set "SAO options on DVD-R" to Automatic.

Now locate "DVD Menus". It will look something like this

convertxtodvddvdmenusjpg.jpg

Select a "Default template" from the dropdown box or browse computer for one's you downloaded. I myself like the Black Mirror with video.

Set "If a text label is too large in the menu,then" to Reduce the text.

NOTE:
If you wanna do this manually to change the name that will show up on the menu. Just go to movie in convertx click on the little box with the plus sign next to the movie on the list. This will drop down a list. click on the plus(+) sign for "In Title Menu" Now double click on the T. In the box type the name of the movie and click the checkmark to apply the changes.

Next, check the last three boxes or select something you prefer then click "OK". Everything done thus far will be your default for Convertxtodvd.

What I just provided above for convertxtodvd is a basic setup to burn a movie to disc.

Now since all of that is outa the way. You will be back to the main convertxtodvd window with your movie added in the list. Insert a DVD-R or DVD+R disc into your dvd-rom drive. (I like DVD+Rs myself for burning movies.) Now you can click "Convert" and start the converting process. This will take a extended amount of time depending on your RAM, CPU power and whatnot.

or

You could add another movie to the list so you have two movies on one disc. I tend to on occasions put two movies on one DVD+R, so I don't use as many of my discs. Depending on the size of the movies you may want to just put two hour 1/2 movies when doing this. If you have bigger movies, the quality may shun from what you may be looking for. Try to go to 3:15 max for total time of both movies together as the quality will still be great and will save you DVD discs.

NOTE: The quality will change depending on how many video files you add to the list. SP (Short Projects) Up to 110min, MP (Medium Projects) Up to 148min, LP (Long Play) 148 minutes or more. What this means is the more files you add the poorer the quality will be.

Now after conversion is done a window will show up to burn to disc. If left alone and you put or had dvd-/+ disc in your drive it will count down from a timer and start automaticly to burn to disc.

Once finished burning DVD, put it into a DVD player and see if it works. If so congrats!!! If not then you did something wrong.

Troubleshooting:
Why won't the DVD play on my dvd-player?

Because you may have not set the region/format right in settings under "DVD specification", Format. Make sure this is set right for the dvd-player you are gonna wanna watch the dvd with.

If you buy cheap DVD+/- discs in those 50packs at a cheap price, expect cheap results. What you expect? You get what you pay for, right? lol Many of these cheap discs in these 50packs are duds. Meaning you can't burn to them, they're shitty discs.

I bought a cheap 50 pack at office depot and I was only able to burn on 10 of the discs.

Go for better discs, pay the price needed to get results you expect.

Because you may have used a cheap brand of dvd-/+rs. I tend to use sony discs myself, on a rare occasion I will get some crappy discs in the 50 pack.

Maybe because your dvd-player doesn't like the type of disc used. Try a different disc, if you used a dvd-r try a dvd+r instead. Some dvd-players only like certain discs. If that doesn't do anything try
a different brand name.

You could try to burn at a slower speed or just make sure that you let the burning process just do it's course without doing anything else on the computer.

If that still doesn't help try burning the folder created by convertxtodvd with a different burning application such as "imageburn". nero ect...This has fixed burning issues with me about 99% of the time.

NOTE: If you have a older computer or a single processor I suggest you leave convertx to do it's job and not do anything on the computer while converting and burning to insure a proper conversion and burn.

Also if you have low RAM, it's best to have other applications closed before using convertxtodvd.

Anyways, I hope you find this helpful in extracting movies from rar files, playing the movies on your computer, and burning a movie to disc.
SoularKing avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 06:24
Author: Blocked
i have a Mac though. what do i do?

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4