ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Kung.Fu.Yoga.2017.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Rift.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.167.188.64.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


"Constructive" Suggestion`s


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 45 posts ]
AuthorMessage
aSBo avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 15:55
Author: Site FriendKitty
MagiKWanD ;) wrote:
Well this is a great idea again DJInferno.

thanks much appreciated ;)

i also think female staff should do deletes just in panties.. it would be great streamed LIVE via web cam & help me to upload ! :P

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 17:05
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
DjInFeRnO wrote:
MagiKWanD ;) wrote:
Well this is a great idea again DJInferno.

thanks much appreciated ;)

I also think female staff should do deletes just in panties.. it would be great streamed LIVE via web cam & help me to upload UNLOAD! ! :P

Seriously,how about having a section just for uploading movie subtitles to?
Now before you all start going blah blah blah there are loads of sites to d/load subs from,do you not think it would help out ET members?? save them the hassle of going to these sites and possibly getting linked to other torrent sites and losing some of them?

I know pesonaly with some of the asian films I have had I have found some really dodgy subs and done full reedits to,but they are still not 100% brilliant and then along comes a fully 100% perfect set of subs,it would be alot easier to upload a single subfile than to amned an existing torrent and reupload with the new improved subs.

I have seen this on sites before and thought is worked great and was so handy to just d/load a sud file instead of the whole movie with the sub files.

I think this would make a great addition to the ET package.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 17:13
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
DjInFeRnO wrote:
MagiKWanD ;) wrote:
Well this is a great idea again DJInferno.

thanks much appreciated ;)

I also think female staff should do deletes just in panties.. it would be great streamed LIVE via web cam & help me to upload UNLOAD! ! :P

Seriously,how about having a section just for uploading movie subtitles to?
Now before you all start going blah blah blah there are loads of sites to d/load subs from,do you not think it would help out ET members?? save them the hassle of going to these sites and possibly getting linked to other torrent sites and losing some of them?

I know pesonaly with some of the asian films I have had I have found some really dodgy subs and done full reedits to,but they are still not 100% brilliant and then along comes a fully 100% perfect set of subs,it would be alot easier to upload a single subfile than to amned an existing torrent and reupload with the new improved subs.


I have seen this on sites before and thought is worked great and was so handy to just d/load a sud file instead of the whole movie with the sub files.

I think this would make a great addition to the ET package.
Approved IMO but when I wanna dl only the subtitle of a movie I un-tick the file containin' the movie and other files. winking.gif
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 17:15
Author:
And 1 more question.When the invitation feature will be repaired?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 17:40
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
MagiKHanD wrote:
Approved IMO but when I wanna dl only the subtitle of a movie I un-tick the file containin' the movie and other files. winking.gif

Yep but a lot of folk dont know how to do that,and also depends on your torrent client,If I only want subs I need to d/load all the files and then go into the torrent and then stop d/loading the bits I dont want,Its not like utorrent where you can select the bits you want by just ticking/unticking
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 17:43
Author:
Please admin try this "pill" for spammers http://akismet.com/
BlueLady avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 20:49
Author: Blocked
DjInFeRnO wrote:

i also think female staff should do deletes just in panties.. it would be great streamed LIVE via web cam & help me to upload ! :P[/size][/b][/font]



Just panties huh ?...i'm surprised at you, i'd have thought you would preferred a thong...you must be slowing down...lol
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 21:21
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Just panties huh ?...i'm surprised at you, i'd have thought you would preferred a thong...you must be slowing down...lol
he is being nice ofc totaly naked
aSBo avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 04:33
Author: Site FriendKitty
BlueHorny wrote:
Just panties huh ?...i'm surprised at you, i'd have thought you would preferred a thong...you must be slowing down...lol

no thongs has to be panties !!! if i can see a small amount of a Lady`s`s Pussy lol i`ll wreck a share & need a hash cleared...

i`m content with a Lady`s`s Boobies !!!`s :P lol just an idea..
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:15
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
too cold my end has to be knitted ones :)



Attachment:

knitted knickers.jpg  [ 12.68 KB | Downloads: 7 ]
aSBo avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15
Author: Site FriendKitty
lol ... i clicked download i thought you may be modelling them steffi :P damn !
Trojanhorse27 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 18:19
Author:
Hi,

Please give tab for change of email address on Account page in Settings so its helpful to update or change email address
BlueLady avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 17:22
Author: Blocked

No further interest in this thread ?.
aSBo avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 20:33
Author: Site FriendKitty
not sure ... :P

.. as an exercise in forum debate it scores a seven .. very impressive for ET !
BlueLady avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 21:14
Author: Blocked
DjInFeRnO wrote:
not sure ... :P

.. as an exercise in forum debate it scores a seven .. very impressive for ET !


A 7 huh ?.. that sounds overly generous to me..

we have this forum here :- http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/33/suggestions+about+site+working.html and this thread.....I have seen many suggestions, some good, some not so good depending on your point of view.
What I havnt seen is any kind of response to these suggestions, nothing at all..

Something like ''thank you for your suggestion, it's currently being reviewed''...or ''your suggestion is crap, get outta town''...or anything in between.
So my point is, why bother making any suggestions if there only going to be ignored, not just myself, but anybody who has taken the time and cares enough to make a suggestion in the first place.

jmo

[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 45 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5