Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.157.226.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

IMAGESHACK.US PROBLEM

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
WOLFMANER avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 05:13
Author:
GUYS IMAGESHACK HAS STARTED DELETING THE IMAGES SO PLZ UPLOAD YOUR IMAGES I ANY OTHER SITE
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 09:09
Author:
thanks for information Wolf.
Legend avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
image shack havent deleted none of my pic,,, till now
andhraindian01 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:26
Author:
Actually if u are not a registered member over imageshack site ..they are deleting all pics.. but if u upload by logging in and placing them they will not be deleted.. main thing is that while u upload a picture .. login and then upload and place them.. they wont be deleted thats for sure bcoz none of my 400 pics have not been deleted and sure they wont..
style81 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:33
Author:
andhraindian01 wrote:
Actually if u are not a registered member over imageshack site ..they are deleting all pics.. but if u upload by logging in and placing them they will not be deleted.. main thing is that while u upload a picture .. login and then upload and place them.. they wont be deleted thats for sure bcoz none of my 400 pics have not been deleted and sure they wont..

thanks for info andhrindian i will now register as i loose some of my pics over there.
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:47
Author: SuperAdmin
andhraindian01 wrote:

i haven't been registered for over a year and all my snap's are still working
Legend avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 14:43
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
i use imageshack toolbar becoz its upload quickly when am in a hurry

and my all pic are working
Greenstreet avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 16:39
Author:
Thing is alot of crap and nasty pics being uploaded by anon so they have got to do something to keep some kind of control of what gets uploaded...
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 17:22
Author:
Greenstreet wrote:
Thing is alot of crap and nasty pics being uploaded by anon so they have got to do something to keep some kind of control of what gets uploaded...
Danke for info GS!
loversparadise avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 20:06
Author:
Go to http://imageshack.us to register” appeared everywhere . This problem was happening to all images which were linked directly to ImageShack .

imageshack.png

If you had uploaded an image to ImageShack and posted it on your website, blog, or any other applications then the ImageShack Icefrog picture would show up.
Codes provided by Image Shack are working such as the embed link to image. We can only see the images when we login imageshack.us .If not ,we can see the icefrog .All images are locked .

The solution here is very simple , you have to register your domain to imageshack.us by visiting this page and fill all the information needed: http://stream.imageshack.us/content.php?page=email&q=reg_domain

Note that this must be done by the site owner that is being affected in order for them to verify the ownership.
When you finish submiting your site ,just wait .They will aprove your site shortly and images will be displayed as before .
With the new policy ,I think imageshack.us is not a good choice for us from now . What happen if one day ,they lock all images and ask for money .

I am trying to make an IMAGE HOSTING SITE :) for PIRATES.. hope u will all support me...
loversparadise avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 20:12
Author:
even in morning when i saw FREEZED TOAD instead of images i thought they deleted my IMAGES.. bt when login through account.. found each images.. did little google and got solution :)

perform it...
andhraindian01 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 20:19
Author:
woww thanks loversparadise for the fantastic info.. thank u very much for the info mate..
loversparadise avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 20:40
Author:
andhraindian01 wrote:
woww thanks loversparadise for the fantastic info.. thank u very much for the info mate..

no problem bro.
well i am working on an IMAGE hosting site EXCLUSIVELY FOR PIRATES :-)
Mascot avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 05:11
Author:
there is a Little bit problem with IMAGESHACK but delete any file its not happen with me, and i m started IMAGESHACK with as a registered use and i have all my file in working condition .......
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 08:11
Author:
loversparadise wrote:
andhraindian01 wrote:

no problem bro.
well i am working on an IMAGE hosting site EXCLUSIVELY FOR PIRATES :-)
Good luck bro.If there is somethin' I can do just PM Me.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5