ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.157.226.227.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Google Involved in File-Sharing Lawsuit


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 22:15
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
After reading the very intresting article " Google Iinvolved in File Sharing Lawsuit" By SaM,

I thought I would add this as a topic instead of a reply on the article.

My personal opinion of google,

well as all said it is probabbly the worlds biggest torrent search engine and google are now trying to suck up to the powers of the DMCA enforcement agencies to ease the preassure on themselves of all the copyright infringement offences they comit by linking to site that host infringing material.

Although some of these are not up to date,here you can see just a small sample of how many and the variety of infringment notices issued againg Google.

http://www.chillingeffects.org/search.cgi?search=google

So in my opinion,it is all Googles fault and they are responsible for all illegal downloading,well after all how did you find this site?? bet you found it by Google??

Chilling Effects is a great site for information on C+D notices,and takedown notices and understanding the laws and process's involved.


MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 09:27
Author:
Nice opinion Uncle but IMO I think Google is only a search engine so how the **** is its fault?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 19:05
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
MagiKHanD wrote:
Nice opinion Uncle but IMO I think Google is only a search engine so how the **** is its fault?
They at google are evil and they are mnaking me do all these bad things!! help!!
They have all these temping links like this How can I resist this

haha! normally stay away from google,try as much as possible to use Scroogle.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 13:22
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
MagiKHanD wrote:
Nice opinion Uncle but IMO I think Google is only a search engine so how the **** is its fault?
They at google are evil and they are mnaking me do all these bad things!! help!!
They have all these temping links like this How can I resist this

haha! normally stay away from google,try as much as possible to use Scroogle.
You're always a top junkie Uncle.Respect for this...
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 15:43
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
MagiKHanD wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
MagiKHanD wrote:
Nice opinion Uncle but IMO I think Google is only a search engine so how the **** is its fault?
They at google are evil and they are mnaking me do all these bad things!! help!!
They have all these temping links like this How can I resist this

haha! normally stay away from google,try as much as possible to use Scroogle.
You're always a top junkieSpazzy bawhieded bampot Uncle.Respect for this...

Come on MagiKHand get it right!
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 19:24
Author:
I can't Uncle.I only consider you a top junkie and a great helper of ET.One of the greatest guy I've ever seen on ET.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 20:22
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
MagiKHanD wrote:
I can't Uncle.I only consider you a top junkie and a great helper of ET.One of the greatest guy I've ever seen on ET.

How can you see me??? I'm the invisible person/entity/annomoly/bawhied.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 17:53
Author:
I use special glasses 2 see you.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1