Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.146.27.245.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

PS3 Games request

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  [Next]
Page 9 of 12   [ 169 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Zeeshi avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 20:21
Author: Blocked
ROCKSTAR123 wrote:

Zeeshi wrote:

Oh yes that optn was changed in newer version so the thing u need to do is just refresh your game list......
Do it from XMMB mode or from any mode, From XMMB mode its at the top from where, when MM just starts......

did it plenty of times with no out put..
any other idea....

Hmmmm not sure coz never happen to b in this situation............
aYa avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 03:48
Author:
hello zee

zee can u give me advise !? before i using hermes 3.41 now i change with kmeaw 3.55 from your link and it's work fine for me, now lil bit problem with gt4 and cod blacks ops and some other game won't work !?

thanks zee
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 13:46
Author:
hello zeeshi...thanks for uploading such a variety of games for the users really appreciated the time you devote to this. i have a request ..just want to know if you can upload NIER for cfw3.55kmeaw. many thanks
Zeeshi avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 15:58
sunnysifar2002 wrote:
hello zeeshi...thanks for uploading such a variety of games for the users really appreciated the time you devote to this. i have a request ..just want to know if you can upload NIER for cfw3.55kmeaw. many thanks

aya: PM sent.......

sunny:

Nier
ROCKSTAR123 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 19:36
Author:

Zeeshi wrote:

ROCKSTAR123 wrote:

Zeeshi wrote:

Oh yes that optn was changed in newer version so the thing u need to do is just refresh your game list......
Do it from XMMB mode or from any mode, From XMMB mode its at the top from where, when MM just starts......

did it plenty of times with no out put..
any other idea....

Hmmmm not sure coz never happen to b in this situation............

i finally found the solution...its embaracing to tell u relly..in the end it ws the name of the folder in witch the games wr...it ws games which should hv been gamez.
but i used to play games from internal before with no problem...y this problem occured i dont knw...thnks anyway for ur time..
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:16
Author:
Hey Zeeshi..

please upload Sims 3 and Sims 3 pets asap
Zeeshi avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:54
mady1000 wrote:
Hey Zeeshi..

please upload Sims 3 and Sims 3 pets asap

Sims 3 is already uploaded........
Sims 3
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 16:46
Author:
hello zeeshi,i have downloaded the game marvel vs capcom3 but i lost the eboot for 3.55 and i tried to search it on net but wasnt able to get the original eboot...could you please upload the original eboot(3.55).thanks a lot
Zeeshi avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 16:56
sunnysifar2002 wrote:
hello zeeshi,i have downloaded the game marvel vs capcom3 but i lost the eboot for 3.55 and i tried to search it on net but wasnt able to get the original eboot...could you please upload the original eboot(3.55).thanks a lot

Marvel VS Capcom 3 (BLUS30410)
Original Eboot
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 17:12
Author:
thanks zeeshi for the original eboot.zeeshi i requested nier earlier and got it and downloaded but the game is not copying on external harddrive ..there is a problem in the file as whenever i try to copy it shows that disk drive is full. the problem is with the SDAT file. other files do get copy but this file doesnt.this file alone is more then 4gb.kindly let me know if there is a solution for this as i havent used FTP before and it looks a bit complicated to me...thanks
Zeeshi avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00
sunnysifar2002 wrote:
thanks zeeshi for the original eboot.zeeshi i requested nier earlier and got it and downloaded but the game is not copying on external harddrive ..there is a problem in the file as whenever i try to copy it shows that disk drive is full. the problem is with the SDAT file. other files do get copy but this file doesnt.this file alone is more then 4gb.kindly let me know if there is a solution for this as i havent used FTP before and it looks a bit complicated to me...thanks

U can use NTFS format for this if u dont know how to FTP, Multiman supprot the NTFS just for transferring the files.....
FAT32 doesn't support files over 4GB so u can use NTFS format, use USB.CFG file from Multiman. Its in Every MM download.

Zeeshi avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:08
tutoMM_ICON0.png

NTFS Support

MultiMAN can mount NTFS partitions, but it can be used only to transfer the files from the external HDD to internal HDD. The NTFS partition can't be used to Play game or transfer a file from internal to external.
The main purpose of the NTFS is to transfer a Game's backup folders containing files bigger than 4GB without the splitting the files with an application.

To enable NTFS, you need to create a config file containing your Hard drive identification.

You will need one of these application to get your drive identification:

download.gifUSBDview

download.gifUSBDviewx64

Step 1:
Connect your USB device to your computer

Step 2:
Launch one of the application you downloaded

Step 3:
Select your connected device from the list, and find the PID (Product ID) and VID (Vendor ID).

tutoMM_usbview02.png

Step 4:
Open USB.CFG file with a text editor (notepad), this file can be found in the multiMAN archive you downloaded.
This file already have a configuration example (0x13fd:0x1240:1)

Step 5:
Replace the content by your own Hard drive identification (see the screenshot above).

The format is as follow:
VendorID:ProductID:Number_of_partitions_on_your_hdd
The hexadecimal values must be lowercase.

0x046D:0xC025:1 = Wrong
0x046d:0xc025:1 = Right

NOTE:

Dont remove the original code present in USB.CFG, just add your drive code below it.......

E.g:
0x13fd:0x1240:1
0x046d:0xc025:1

Step 6:
Save the file and place it to the root of your FAT32 USB device. (Not on a NTFS partition!)

Step 7:
Launch multiMAN, the USB.CFG file will be copied to the multiMAN folder.
Alternatively, you can copy the file manually using the FTP server or the File manager in this folder: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/

Step 8:
Connect your drive with the NTFS partition.

Step 9:
If you are using one of the first game layout press to access multiMAN's setting, or if you are using the XMMB layout go to the Home column.
Select the "PFS Driver" menu to switch to NTFS or back to FAT32.

excl.gifNTFS driver is not compatible with all the hard drives. If multiMAN is freezing then your hardrive may not be compatible, reboot the console and try another one.

Informations:
-> You can use a hard drive up to 2TB.
-> You can't mount all the partitions, the "active" partition will be used.
-> Remember that you can't play a game from NTFS! NTFS is used only to transfer games from external to internal.
-> You can't transfer/copy/move data from internal to NTFS. It's only a one way read: NTFS to internal.
elroy15 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 00:45
Author:
hey zeesh, demons souls doesnt work for 3.55 with the original eboot. it will say Trophy installation fail everytime. any fix for this? thanks much!
Zeeshi avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 09:40
elroy15 wrote:
hey zeesh, demons souls doesnt work for 3.55 with the original eboot. it will say Trophy installation fail everytime. any fix for this? thanks much!

Delete game data n then start.........
elroy15 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:37
Author:

Zeeshi wrote:

elroy15 wrote:

Delete game data n then start.........

there was no game data zeesh. even on the first time running it, right away, it said Trophy installation failed. restart game. restarted it a couple of times. btw, replaced the 3.41 eboot, with the original 3.55 eboot. the one on the demon's soul page.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  [Next]
Page 9 of 12   [ 169 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1