Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.147.239.111.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

R4I DSI FIRMWARE HELP REQUIRED PLEASE

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
AFFL1CT1ON avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 21:59
Author: Blocked
20101016233821.jpg
OK SO I BOUGHT THIS WIFI R4I CARD, tried to install firmware (not sure its the right 1 tho,, so it looks like its all ready to go,firmware is on,, a game is on it aswell but when i select the game on the top screen of the dsi is a picture of the sd card in red can any body help would appreciate it greatly thanks
No avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 22:06
well im useing same card 2 with any problem.but honestly whats wrong im not sure.but might be the firmware you f up some how.but if tehre is game on why install firmware on it ?.can also be the game there is f up.DSI is not the thing im pro at.
AFFL1CT1ON avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 22:10
i thought i had to put the firmware on the r4i in order for the dsi to think its a game
LuFc avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 23:27
normally u simply drag the .ds files ect onto the sd card is it formatted to the correct format ie fat or ntfs not sure what type its meant to be google is your friend buddy
hope it helps
No avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 23:36
Quote:
i thought i had to put the firmware on the r4i in order for the dsi to think its a game
yes you do but think i wonder where why already game on the card. thats why i said whta i did.on my kid dsi there the firmware called starwars yeah i know a big fan

.then below a other window with the game there is click there then comes into a menu where the games are then you preeesh a or b to start the game if remember right the sorry par is my kid know more about this then i do lol
yes drag the files called nds file on to the card

prob with google on this matter is it kinda sucks with nds games

if need sites where to get nds game let me know i have soem killer places
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 23:51
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
normally have used TT card for NDS,but as far as I am aware both are the same.

things to look at are,
1.What type and size of SD,card are you using?
2.from what I have read for DS,SD card is best formated to fat 32,tho I have never done that.
3.latest firmware you need is HERE
4.then its simple case of unzip it drag and drop files and games into SD card.(which you know)
5.I have noticed with the ordinary DS,since the last firmware update the SD card symbol appears on the top screen along with the game description.

I take it you cant access/play any games at all?

ahh might have sussed it,

R4 Question: our support has recently received a customer question and I think it is worth to share with DS users. The customer said: I bought the r4 i gold v1.41 but it does not work even I tried every firmware but it keeps loading menu sd card symbol then turns red. Our support staff replie: let me help make sure you get the right kernel as we test each r4 card before shipping to customers. It should be working fine. May be there is some minor issues being missed in the process of your loading the kernel.

Our support staff conitnued to check every step: where did you get the r4i-gold kernel from? www.r4ids.cn which is right. Did you format the microSD card before loading the kernel files? The customer replied yes. So it seems the customer has done every step correctly but why still problem. Anyway base our experience, most of the time, if you encounter problem or issue with the r4 card, to re-load the kernel (the latest one) will be the best solution. So our support walk through each step with the customer then found out what was the reason why the customer could not get the r4 card work… finally, the customer said: ok it works!!! i was extracting it to card but now since i extracted to computer first then copied it works!!! I think it is a good thing to remind R4 DS users not to extract the download folder directly to your microSD card, so to extract it onto your computer then double click to open the folder. Copy all files inside then paste to the root directory of SD card. Then your R4 card will work perfectly

(source http://www.tech4mods.com/r4i_card_blog/)

another thing to check is if the SD card is right protected,if its sandisc,then it gas little switch thta slides right protected on and off.
AFFL1CT1ON avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 00:25
THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS,, muchly appreciated,, here is the tutorial i followed

but now when i put card in it says there is no sd card inserted,, and i have looked on the micro sd card and the r4 and cant see any (write ) switch.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 00:38
Quote:
another thing to check is if the SD card is right protected,if its sandisc,then it gas little switch thta slides right protected on and off.
ohh yeah i had that prob i where going creaazy big time thats also why when i tranfer new games im usign a micro card port or what ever its called so i dont get that msg
AFFL1CT1ON avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 13:47
totally funking gutted .com =0(

AFFL1CT1ON avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 17:15

AFFL1CT1ON avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 20:33
have the fix for this now tyvm for all help any one else who needs the firmware feel free to pm me =0)

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3