Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.224.76.106.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Slui.exe / Win 7 activation issue

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
netcobold avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 15:16
Author:
Hi there ETer,

since a while now that at every boot below window appears - every time. Win7 is booting up properly but it stays until I click 'close'. As you can see, Win7 is activated (of course, I got it from here ;)) - so no problem using it. But activating one time should be enough and the nag screen should not appear.
I am now thinking that my activation somehow is incomplete or is not recognised properly or something like that.

All I could find in the net regarding the slui.exe relates to general activation problems where Win7 cannot be activated at all due to a damaged slui.exe. Using a different activation method (also from here) did not change anything.

My questions are:

1. does it really activate my Win7 (or tries to) every time again and again when I restart my comp? This would indicate that my activation is somehow reset every time!? How? by whom/what?
2. could I delete the slui.exe and/or slui.exe.mui without consequences?
3. how to get rid of the nag screen if everything seems activated and ok working?
4. could it mean something else? (malwarebytes and co. couldn't find anything)

Thank you very much indeed
n.

Win-Activation-22-03-2011.jpg
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 15:22
Author: SuperAdmin
sounds like av is blocking it
avg,macfee they are the ones that usually block it

also how many users does your pc have?
netcobold avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 15:55
Author:
thx oziman for you reply

I can't find anything in McAfee, at least no slui.exe - could it be affected by volume shadow copy service (vssvc.exe) I have limited traffic for it to 'outgoing'. Same for java, windows defender and win update - all on 'outgoing'. would you know if it is using java perhaps?

Only one user on the pc (notebook actually), me logged in as admin

thx
n.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 16:02
something has blocked the exe

is this activated with daz loader?

netcobold avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 16:09
Author:
oohh perhaps of interest:

this appears only on one notebook, a netbook and a pc are running the same Win7 version with the same activation tool - but no nag screen there. Though, I work mainly with the notebook, pc is running 24/7 but only for dl/ul, netbook is used in class or if I work in the garden. All three run on the same home-network. Another pc with the same Win7 version is never connected to the network.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 16:29
try reactivation it
remove activation and when you re activate again disable or turn off your av and windows firewall then re activate
netcobold avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 16:50
Author:
it is running fine for more than a year now, and then suddenly a couple of weeks ago this nag screen. First came up the daily 'not genuine' note in lower right corner, which immediately disappeared when I opened explorer and clicked on 'computer'- properties. To get rid of it I used Hal7600. Working fine until, as said, the nag screen showed up recently. Maybe a regular McAfee update did cause it?

Anyway, I will try what you suggest and re-activate after turning off AV. Back in a min....
netcobold avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 17:20
Author:
it worked - nag screen did not reappear after restart and windows status shows 'activated and genuine'.

(How embarrassing - a simple reinstall did solve it, getting old I guess)

Thx oziman, appreciate your help
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 17:23
netcobold wrote:
it is running fine for more than a year now, and then suddenly a couple of weeks ago this nag screen. First came up the daily 'not genuine' note in lower right corner, which immediately disappeared when I opened explorer and clicked on 'computer'- properties. To get rid of it I used Hal7600. Working fine until, as said, the nag screen showed up recently. Maybe a regular McAfee update did cause it?

Anyway, I will try what you suggest and re-activate after turning off AV. Back in a min....

i get the right hand corner not genuine message all the time that not a big issue
i do as you said and it goes away (windows is activated) then all good
but if you gonna do minor windows updates make sure you do that Right click Properties trick or microsoft will give you the
"You may have bee a victim of thief fraud" crap message and wont let you update
once dont the trick above and activate status is back then you can update

but why update anyway there all useless and dont improve anything
update window defenders definitions the rest are just a waste of HD space
netcobold avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 17:36
Author:
you are right, it is not a big issue if the little 'not genuine' message appears - normally. But sometimes I take the notebook to work or someone comes over to work with me at my home and I use it for public presentations too - is just not good anyone seeing it.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5