ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Kung.Fu.Yoga.2017.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Rift.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.145.198.123.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


~Humor Central~ (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12  [Next]
Page 8 of 12   [ 172 posts ]
AuthorMessage
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 08:09
Author:
My boss needs to stop holding #secret meetings about my paranoia.
stanley avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 16:55
Author: Blocked
they cannot be too secret if you know about them emutwink....i'd be more concerned about the discussions peoples are having about your gayness and what you find so attractive about a hairy wrinkled brown eye
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 08:18
Author:
stanley wrote:
they cannot be too secret if you know about them emutwink....i'd be more concerned about the discussions peoples are having about your gayness and what you find so attractive about a hairy wrinkled brown eye

Ohh really.. Good for ya mate!! But its strange that u gettin to much involved in those kinda discussion..hey..its juz jokes all over...pple gettin way too much fun with that whts goin on in spam central atm..take a chill pill bro..relax :P

BigGUN.gif Ur reward!! :P
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 08:19
Author:
OPTIMISM: Where there's a will, there's a way.
PESSIMISM: Where there's a will, someone died.
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 19:11
Author:
The 21st century. When deleting history is more important than making it.
stanley avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:50
Author: Blocked
i think this thread has run its course...time to close it down! I am tired of feeding emutwinks attention deficit disorder. Attention just seems to make him/her/it way more GAY!
SuRi avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 14:09
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
EMUworld wrote:
Surendra..lol...i think "No confusion, Worst combination" is a TV commercial dialogue..
And Nice crack on Super Mario's action of head & butt
special1.gif

yup but it was "No confusion, Great combination" :P
stanley avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 16:11
Author: Blocked
everyone here was having a laugh Surendra...you come in with no previous exposure take a look and get offended? Everyone else is laughing hell taker was having a crack oziman was having a crack but you wanna get all serious.....emu aint offended knows we are having a laugh and you wanna give warnings over joking around...who peed in your corn flakes mate?
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 20:20
Author:
stanley wrote:
everyone here was having a laugh Surendra...you come in with no previous exposure take a look and get offended? Everyone else is laughing hell taker was having a crack oziman was having a crack but you wanna get all serious.....emu aint offended knows we are having a laugh and you wanna give warnings over joking around...who peed in your corn flakes mate?

Ozi sorted it out..and yeah..stanley..true..m not offended. Its just we all are havin fun & jokin around, pulling legs, blowing up..all good. Lemme get back for posting some humorous quotes & some new topics..
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 20:21
Author:
Does not surprise me that those people abducted by aliens all get brought back.
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 20:22
Author:
I show a girl who the boss is by handing her a mirror.
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 20:28
Author: SuperAdmin
EMUworld wrote:
stanley wrote:
everyone here was having a laugh Surendra...you come in with no previous exposure take a look and get offended? Everyone else is laughing hell taker was having a crack oziman was having a crack but you wanna get all serious.....emu aint offended knows we are having a laugh and you wanna give warnings over joking around...who peed in your corn flakes mate?

Ozi sorted it out..and yeah..stanley..true..m not offended. Its just we all are havin fun & jokin around, pulling legs, blowing up..all good. Lemme get back for posting some humorous quotes & some new topics..

why dont you just stop making topics we already have a articles section
all your doing is flooding forums with garbage in hope they will make you staff which isn't going to happen like staff dont have enough to deal with we shouldn't have to monitor a twink

if people want to read bs they can use google there is nothing useful,helpful,funny in your topics

and while your at it stop sending staff and members those stupid
im cool with the fun pm's
you sent me one the other day i deleted it after reading 2 words


EMUworld avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 23:09
Author:
oziman wrote:
EMUworld wrote:
stanley wrote:
everyone here was having a laugh Surendra...you come in with no previous exposure take a look and get offended? Everyone else is laughing hell taker was having a crack oziman was having a crack but you wanna get all serious.....emu aint offended knows we are having a laugh and you wanna give warnings over joking around...who peed in your corn flakes mate?

Ozi sorted it out..and yeah..stanley..true..m not offended. Its just we all are havin fun & jokin around, pulling legs, blowing up..all good. Lemme get back for posting some humorous quotes & some new topics..

why dont you just stop making topics we already have a articles section
all your doing is flooding forums with garbage in hope they will make you staff which isn't going to happen like staff dont have enough to deal with we shouldn't have to monitor a twink

if people want to read bs they can use google there is nothing useful,helpful,funny in your topics

and while your at it stop sending staff and members those stupid
im cool with the fun pm's
you sent me one the other day i deleted it after reading 2 words

Ozi..thanks for a bunch of advises but no thanks...i am just doing what i am supposed to do!! That staff thing u have always slapped upon me..i see u have a big problem in controlling ur judgmental calls..thats a big misconception in ur head about my thoughts being in staff again. Get over it man!! U have become so damn obsessed with me & my actions.. Need a lil patting again?? Here it is console.gif Juz calm down!!

About sending u a friendly PM about continuing the fun..i guess u dont get it. Leave it..good for ya that u just deleted it without reading fully..Good for ya man..keep that up..

I would juz stick to my thing..i wont take any criticism seriously abt my actions on ET cuz i think its all bs..i know what i am doing..special16.gif

have a good peaceful time ahead mate
happy_7.gif
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 23:17
Author:
Used to think never forgetting a face was a good thing until I saw yours.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 23:24
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author:
EMUworld
Site Friend
oziman wrote:
EMUworld wrote:
stanley wrote:
everyone here was having a laugh Surendra...you come in with no previous exposure take a look and get offended? Everyone else is laughing hell taker was having a crack oziman was having a crack but you wanna get all serious.....emu aint offended knows we are having a laugh and you wanna give warnings over joking around...who peed in your corn flakes mate?

Ozi sorted it out..and yeah..stanley..true..m not offended. Its just we all are havin fun & jokin around, pulling legs, blowing up..all good. Lemme get back for posting some humorous quotes & some new topics..

why dont you just stop making topics we already have a articles section
all your doing is flooding forums with garbage in hope they will make you staff which isn't going to happen like staff dont have enough to deal with we shouldn't have to monitor a twink

if people want to read bs they can use google there is nothing useful,helpful,funny in your topics

and while your at it stop sending staff and members those stupid
im cool with the fun pm's
you sent me one the other day i deleted it after reading 2 words

Ozi..thanks for a bunch of advises but no thanks...i am just doing what i am supposed to do!!
supposed to do you jooking right thats not what your suppost to do

but then again were overruned by ass kissers trolls + shame soem blow smoke up admin buthole so he became to nice
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12  [Next]
Page 8 of 12   [ 172 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2