H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Uploading FILTERS

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  [Next]
Page 7 of 8   [ 106 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 08:33
Author:
i am not able to upload any torrent please help me
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 08:42
Author: Blocked
kuldeepji wrote:
i am not able to upload any torrent please help me

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html?page=153

Funny how you can read this topic and post here yet not the one you are supposed to post in
garyjolly avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 06:17
Author:
HI PLEASE ALLOW MY UPLOADS .. I UPLOAD VERY NICE VIDEOS HOPE U WILL LISTEN ME. THANKS

admin wrote:
To avoid spamers upload fake to our site we add new filters for torrent upload. Its simple 2 rules: we bann users and delete torrents if user use different IPs for upload and if user upload same sized torrents byte to byte.

So if you use several IPs and you want to avoid bann, you upload good torrents - message to admin to allow you upload torrents without filter. I will check your torrents and you will have no filters and no banns.

Lets make our site clear.

Thanks
Legend avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 08:05
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
garyjolly wrote:
HI PLEASE ALLOW MY UPLOADS .. I UPLOAD VERY NICE VIDEOS HOPE U WILL LISTEN ME. THANKS

admin wrote:
To avoid spamers upload fake to our site we add new filters for torrent upload. Its simple 2 rules: we bann users and delete torrents if user use different IPs for upload and if user upload same sized torrents byte to byte.

So if you use several IPs and you want to avoid bann, you upload good torrents - message to admin to allow you upload torrents without filter. I will check your torrents and you will have no filters and no banns.

Thanks

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html?page=153

paste ur name there> and wait for ur turn to come>
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 08:33
Author:
admin wrote:

Thanks

Hi Admin,

I will be uploading from different IP's as some time i use net from home and some time from office or market -- so kindly look into the matter.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:29
Author:
hi tryed to upload more music and it wont let me its saying need to be verified im from the lost souls and all my torrents are real no fake just wondering if u could sort my account so i can share with all u guys thanks blowa123
B957 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:08
Author:
IM UPLOADING SOME POPULAR TORRENT .. IM GETTING THIS TYPE ERROR MSG ""You need more verified (checked by admins) torrents!""" WAT I HVE TO DO NOW PLZ SUGGEST SOMETHING....
janio avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 16:46
Author:
'You need more verified (checked by admins) torrents!'

Hi,
how do I get this?
I verify all the torrents before uploading
thank you very much in advance
Greetings
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 17:57
Author:
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html
use this for reference

Edited by Greenstreet, linked to wrong page
MADEST_WISE avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:57
Author:
Hi !!! ???????? ?????? ??? ?????????? ?????? ????? "Torrent file must have .torrent extension", ?????????? ??? ????????? ????????? ???? ????????
butterfly76 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 21:08
Author:
Hello, I would like to know how can I be a trusted uploader; I tried to upload a file today and I got a message saying that I need more torrents verified by the admins, at the moment I just have 1. How can I do it?

Thanks!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 21:11
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
butterfly76 wrote:
Hello, I would like to know how can I be a trusted uploader; I tried to upload a file today and I got a message saying that I need more torrents verified by the admins, at the moment I just have 1. How can I do it?

Thanks!

Post what you need verified,here

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html?page=1

Admin staff,will then check all ok with them,and then decide on upgrading your status and let you know whats happening
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 16:56
Author:
MADEST_WISE wrote:
Hi !!! ???????? ?????? ??? ?????????? ?????? ????? "Torrent file must have .torrent extension", ?????????? ??? ????????? ????????? ???? ????????
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/2414/how+to+create+and+upload+a+torrent+file.html
prime252 avatar
Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 23:27
Author: Turtle
admin wrote:

Thanks

hello dear admin ,
i dont really use any other ip,
but i have shared internet connection.(i am still uploading from that one connection)
i wanna ask what if i am going to change my local area internet connection.ofcourse my IP will change
so i will have permanent my own connection,so can i would be able to continuously upload torrents..? waiting for your kind reply thanks ..
No avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 20:43
Author:
helped me a lot thanks
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  [Next]
Page 7 of 8   [ 106 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2