Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.158.99.141.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Grave Encounters (2011)

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Desi avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 09:07
Author:

Taking cues from films like Paranormal Activity and The Blair Witch Project comes a new cinema verite ghost flick, Grave Encounters, which comes from directors simply known as "The Vicious Brothers". I know a lot of you feel that this found footage subgenre is getting kind of tiring, but I'm kind of a sucker for it. Starring Sean Rogerson, Merwin Mondesir, Ashleigh Gryzko, Mackenzie Gray and Juan Riedinge .

LANCE PRESTON (Sean Rogerson) and the crew of "Grave Encounters", a ghost-hunting reality television show, are shooting an episode inside the abandoned Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital, where unexplained phenomena has been reported for years.

All in the name of good television, they voluntarily lock themselves inside the building for the night and begin a paranormal investigation, capturing everything on camera.

They quickly realize that the building is more than just haunted - it is alive - and it has no intention of ever letting them leave. They find themselves lost in a labyrinth maze of endless hallways and corridors, terrorized by the ghosts of the former patients.

They soon begin to question their own sanity, slipping deeper and deeper into the depths of madness, ultimately discovering the truth behind the hospital's dark past... and taping what will be their final episode.

MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 09:14
Author:
You can't know what hides behind the camera but this seems interesting...
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 09:41
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
yeah looks good heard bout this a while ago.
Looks like will probably have limited cinema release(film/horror festivals)and onto DVD by end of the year.
Looking forward to this one.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 09:45
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Looks like will probably have limited cinema release(film/horror festivals)and onto DVD by end of the year.
lmfao Uncle Alf rolling_on_the_floor.gifrolling_on_the_floor.gifrolling_on_the_floor.gif
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:45
MagiKHanD wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
lmfao Uncle Alf rolling_on_the_floor.gifrolling_on_the_floor.gifrolling_on_the_floor.gif

WTF so funny ya spazz????????????????????????????????????????????
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 19:28
Author:
This is not a movie wich will be released in cinemas,dvds,torrent sites,etc...Is a TV show and I though you knew this....
Desi avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 20:06
Author:
MagiKHanD wrote:
This is not a movie wich will be released in cinemas,dvds,torrent sites,etc...Is a TV show and I though you knew this....
Its a movie and is slated for a 2011 release..alot like the same idea as paranormal activity, blair witch etc :)
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 20:08
Author:
Desi wrote:
MagiKHanD wrote:
Its a movie and is slated for a 2011 release..alot like the same idea as paranormal activity, blair witch etc :)
Well I don't have a general experience about this movie only what I've readed from your topic so sorry to Uncle Alf If I've offended him.
Desi avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 20:39
Author:
MagiKHanD wrote:
Desi wrote:
MagiKHanD wrote:
Well I don't have a general experience about this movie only what I've readed from your topic so sorry to Uncle Alf If I've offended him.

Edited the topic..My BAD !!!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 23:32
MagiKHanD wrote:
Desi wrote:
MagiKHanD wrote:
um read before you write and correct me if I am wrong but do TV programmes not come to torrent sites??
Yeah quite correct! at the moment it is expected to have a cinema release in late August 2011,and really looking forward to this on,sort of like ghost Hunters meets Paranormal Activity.

No offence taken matey,nothing really offends me,just wondered what you were on about,and if you had offended me(will take hours if not weeks of hard work to do),do you think you would have got such a nice reply??
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 09:22
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
MagiKHanD wrote:
Desi wrote:
MagiKHanD wrote:
um read before you write and correct me if I am wrong but do TV programmes not come to torrent sites??
Yeah quite correct! at the moment it is expected to have a cinema release in late August 2011,and really looking forward to this on,sort of like ghost Hunters meets Paranormal Activity.

No offence taken matey,nothing really offends me,just wondered what you were on about,and if you had offended me(will take hours if not weeks of hard work to do),do you think you would have got such a nice reply??
ok,good to hear this.I've ended my opinions here now.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3