Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.198.54.140.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

God must love me or hate me...

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 36 posts ]
AuthorMessage
cuteguy avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 04:06
Author:
Thank u all for ur support......

Hope i will get well soon.....
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:01
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
mmmm but really does it need a forum post? with a illness like cancer i think a forum post is the last thing that should be on your mind as it just looks like a sympathy case,not cool, if you do have a form of cancer then all the best and hopefully you get good treatment for it and can recover fully
cuteguy avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:05
Author:
weesteffi wrote:
mmmm but really does it need a forum post? with a illness like cancer i think a forum post is the last thing that should be on your mind as it just looks like a sympathy case,not cool, if you do have a form of cancer then all the best and hopefully you get good treatment for it and can recover fully

not for symapthy......just for my last talks.....

i came to know the value of life and i think u guys are thinking this is a drama........

i will delete this one ...........:(
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:11
Author: SuperAdmin
cuteguy wrote:
weesteffi wrote:

i came to know the value of life and i think u guys are thinking this is a drama........

" not for symapthy......just for my last talks..... just for my last last talks"

so whens the final day? do you have a date?

shouldn't you be doing this with family for real life support?
seeking medical help etc..?

or are we doing it at et because you have a final wish that et can give you?

Legend avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 14:12
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
so how many months left ???

i dont want to mention name but there is another one who use to say that i will be dieing soon

cuteguy avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 14:23
Author:
Legend wrote:

i dont want to mention name but there is another one who use to say that i will be dieing soon

by end of this december or january......i am not joking....i am also a human being and i also should die.....but many are thinking that it is a drama......

cuteguy avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 14:24
Author:
oziman wrote:
cuteguy wrote:
weesteffi wrote:

" not for symapthy......just for my last talks..... just for my last last talks"

so whens the final day? do you have a date?

shouldn't you be doing this with family for real life support?
seeking medical help etc..?

or are we doing it at et because you have a final wish that et can give you?

no sih m8...just ur frndship......and the date is december or january....

i am sad....:(
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 16:18
cuteguy wrote:
Legend wrote:

by end of this december or january......i am not joking....i am also a human being and i also should die.....but many are thinking that it is a drama......

so your spending you dieing months,moments at et instead of spending family and loved ones?

sorry but this story has to many holes in it
good luck go became something instead of fantasizing someone else life on the web
cuteguy avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 16:26
Author:
oziman wrote:
cuteguy wrote:
Legend wrote:

so your spending you dieing months,moments at et instead of spending family and loved ones?

sorry but this story has to many holes in it
good luck go became something instead of fantasizing someone else life on the web

if u want to believe....u believe......dont say that it is a story.....

my parents are by my side and i am spending my life with them.........

u guys cant understand anyones feelings........

u can feel the pain if u suffer from it.......
AFFL1CT1ON avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 01:25
Author: Blocked
who gives a

have a nice day
]@ least have the decency to die quietly ffs
aSBo avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 05:52
Author: Site FriendKitty
I`m dying as well.. ma doc say`s if i`m lucky i`ll last until Christmas :(

Christmas 2052 :P

Edit: Review Added !!!
Legend avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 09:03
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love

no hard feelings

give a screenshot of ur doctor prescription for proof where its saying u have blood cancer and also screenshot of ur blood test report....

actually before u so many said this story of having blood cancer .. so now a days i dont believe anymore and think its drama

understand .... before one member said this story and i see him stil online on another side and he said that at that time april was his last month but last day also i se him online on another site and this is may running ... lolz

u understand what am trying to say....

give proof of die

ozi avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 09:46
Legend wrote:

no hard feelings

give a screenshot of ur doctor prescription for proof where its saying u have blood cancer and also screenshot of ur blood test report....

actually before u so many said this story of having blood cancer .. so now a days i dont believe anymore and think its drama

understand .... before one member said this story and i see him stil online on another side and he said that at that time april was his last month but last day also i se him online on another site and this is may running ... lolz

u understand what am trying to say....

give proof of die

he unfortunately doesn't have any proof of anything already asked for more simple things but doesn't have anything
well he does have a computer beside his death bed with a internet connection but isn't able to produce anything:(
well he did blurt out his moms begging for money to save his live but not buying that to this is all a scam

dont believe the i only seek friendship crap his aim is to be added on messenger and slowly get around to asking for $$$

i suggest next time you need $$$ go work if they wont hire you bend over for some fast cash

this is all bs couldn't even convince me if he touched up proof that was edited from the internet

samps avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:18
Author: men
Yeah my sister also is suffering from kidney cancer but she's all right as she was cured at early age, "WISHING YOU BEST OF LUCK MATE". Live life best as possible.

Peace !!!

Regards
sampsfan :))
cuteguy avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 15:24
Author:
sampsfan wrote:
Yeah my sister also is suffering from kidney cancer but she's all right as she was cured at early age, "WISHING YOU BEST OF LUCK MATE". Live life best as possible.

Peace !!!

Regards
sampsfan :))

thanks for that......:)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 36 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5