Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.167.191.50.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

world most wondet is dead

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 08:26
Author: Blocked
U.S. President, Barack Obama, said in a televised speech that al-Qaeda leader and terrorist Osama bin Laden has been killed in a U.S. operation.

"Justice has been done," said Obama in his speech.

"The U.S. has carried out an operation in which Osama bin Laden was killed."

According to news channel CNN, U.S. authorities had carried out extensive DNA tests to be 100 percent sure that it is bin Laden.

CNN quoted unnamed official sources, the terrorist was killed in a house in Pakistan.

Supposedly outside the Pakistani capital Islamabad, where he should have stayed with his family.

Bin Laden has been the world's most hunted man since 11 September attacks in 2001, where about 3,000 people were killed in a series of coordinated attacks that hit among other World Trade Center and Pentagon.

The saudiskfødte Bin Laden has been killed, according to CNN on the basis of U.S. intelligence.

U.S. media reports that the United States takes a series of extraordinary security measures to guard against possible retaliatory attacks by al Qaeda or related groups.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 08:35
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
FFS,that means ive moved up the most wanted list to number 69 now,but at least if they are that slow to get the No.1 target it means ive got a while before they get to me.

PS if any one is intrested I now of a nice cosy cave for rent/sale,its got all the mod cons,including recently installed ventilation holes in the walls.
LuFc avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:43
"quote"Supposedly outside the Pakistani capital Islamabad, where he should have stayed with his family."quote"

I think the word in the above sentance is SHOULD if he had been with his la fimilia then he would'nt have croaked it! lesson indeed.

So what next televized pictures from the morgue what?

Or more like there saying theyve got him because it's been so long and obama gotta do summet right! lol fools

and beside NOWAY was he responsible for the 9-11 ffs hes a dude in a cave! cant even aford a razor let alone plan and execute a co-ordinated plane attack on the usa and have u watched loose change they say a pictue can tell a million storys well if thats the case then hell thers a lot of storys

but i seen the videos and

IT WAS BUSH!

OH YEH

bin laden dead? hmmmmmmmmmm
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 14:41
comput3riz3d wrote:
Big A Little A i just tried taking your Most wanted position at 69 but the missus says no

thats ok done mind a bit of 69 with your missus! LOL!

seriously,so if it is true and the REAL Bin laden is dead,he will now be a Martyr to millions,and who have had ten years to plan on how to "celbrate" his death.

Watch this space of more happenings in the "Semtex sunday terrorist clubs",around the world,while they decide which goats to assinate.

now the facts,how many times has Bin laden been killed already supposidly??
Have they really killed the right person this time?
Or was he dead before,and on ice til obama needed something to "boost" his ratings?
WOW whats better than to be the president who killed the No.1 most wanted,still very sceptical of anything any polotiain tells me

02-05-201114-01-24.jpg

PS any one looking for a job?? pays not to bad.
02-05-201114-04-09.jpg

reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 15:31
Author:
According to news channel CNN, U.S. authorities had carried out extensive DNA tests to be 100 percent sure that it is bin Laden.

CNN quoted unnamed official sources, the terrorist was killed in a house in Pakistan. Subject was said to be too engrossed in his new Iphone 4 which he was playing new Angry Birds levels on and never saw the covert squad approach. U.S. Military forces thanked Apple in a statement released to Apple's Steve Jobs, "thanks, you were right the trackers work great". Apple also released a statement stating that they have changed their slogan from"Say hello to iPhone", to "We know where the Fuck You Are"

Source: RNN (reno news network)

"Loose Change" FFS, are we going to have to have another thread all about Bush blowing up towers all over again. Click your heels three times and try to come back to the real World.
No avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 18:36
Obama is a pussie! If i was him i would have binladen brought to the white house and killed him myself
aSBo avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 18:55
Author: Site FriendKitty
well i`m gonna roll a massive spliff & piss on his rotting corpse :))

i think celebrations are due !!!

"wondet" *wanted ;)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 16:17
think this helicopter pilot was to busy on his Iphone 4,as well when landing at the bin Laden compound.

pict5.jpg

anyway buried at sea my arse! IMO he might still be alive and being interigated some where,or possibly taken for a trip to Disney world?
No avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 17:01
hmmmm shit thtas gonna make me Most wanted nr 1 hmm ohh well want some come get some :D

imo its only fair that the sniper or what we should call it meaning the one who got the head shoot in so he died should get that what is is 50 millions dollars in reward then split it with the rest who join the hunt
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 17:22
LMFAO!!!!!

dont know if any of you seen the "picture" just released of BL,lying dead, in the media in the last few days,well sorry to disapoint you but it looks like it is a fake???

is actually a composite made from two pictures.

An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg

Picture 1 - BL
Picture 2 - Some dead bloke (picture from 2009)
Picture 3 - BL picture taken just after he was killed(well I mean killed this week,not the time before,or the time before that)

what you all think??
Cell avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 18:30
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
USA USA USA USA USA!!! lets Fuckin..... celebrate drink the most expensive wine money can buy lets drink ourselves to oblivion and fuck some blondes becaus we WON AGAINST A WEAK YET DANGEROUS TERRORIST..it was not a battle of equal uhh who cares anyways...i just think somebody we fight with our match and then what THE USA is capable of really
aSBo avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 18:31
When Obama said "yes we can" if this turns out to be the only thing he managed to do then i`m happy. I don`t care if they photoshop him & airbrush a little Hitler moustache TBH. Not that many years ago his head would of been on a stick so we could all throw our shit at him.

It`s just the death of a coward in hiding not a martyr. A man responsible for the death of more Muslims through his acts than those from any other religion it should be said.

Edit:
Big_A_Little_A could you put your massive pic in a spoiler so we can read this thread as i`m having to scroll off the side of my desk with my mouse to read this. :))
Cell avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 19:29
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
He really disgraced muslims in america and worldwide in the name of fu==ing so called jihad at first the CIA used him against russia in afghanistan back then the CIA,america were his allies and friends and comforted him but after that when it was over and al qaeda had nothing to do they then decided to go the wrong way.....but USA is to equally blame because they were provoking them by entering thier houses and killing innocent civilians in the name of WMD in Iraq(bush himself admitted his mistake and said just a "Sorry" more than 1 million died in that dubious war on terror).So many people killed yet americans are fu==ing celebrating.
Ya they don't know the first thing about living in a war torn country so they would hardly feel for other people.

Second afghanistan: Still that war on terror i going on and so many civillians are being killed to date in the name of sport,human rights and democracy by the US army(what an army to be proud of isn't it).wikileaks released a cable called "Collateral murder" its available video proof is there.

Now the world's Largest consumer of oil(USA) and the world's largest producer of oil(Saudi Arabia) has good friendship with each other why because the americans know they would be in trouble if Barrack hussien obama
doesn't bow to the saudi king and keep close ties with him instead to the queen of england.

Demonizing Islam and what it stands For

The first thing american media does and in particular fox news the worst of em all which sensationalizes news
people like glenn beck and so on...and that dumb blonde keeps on demonizing islam by showing some mullahs but does does she dont know the fathers were molesting little children.Thy lord holier than thou didn't taught this i know it even if i dont think of thy lord as god and keeps on inviting people who have like minded views..Well what about zionism ahh forget the owner is himself a jew and wy would it show palastenian as friend and isreal enemys noooo never its the opposite Palestine as the culprit and israel as the suffering and then the whole 9/11 story there is a lot of evidence in youtube to proof that wont go into details now but one thing is for sure that with the power of media,people can be easily manipulated..4627e206c5.png

Counries who want to develop.Countries like
1)India
2)China
3)Iran
4)pakistan
5)Brazil
5)and many more

They simply can't because of funding terrorism and creating instability within the region(if you don't know how the work is carried out between/within the intelligence agencies then i suggest you hide in a cave or sumthing).By the foreign powers.
Lots of cold war,lots of praising obama said to india that he would give permanent seat in the UN as if the other countries in line will sitting around(japan,germany,brazil,pakistan).

India knows she cannot trust anyone neither the other re-emerging nations so they formed BRICS(Brazil,Russia,India,China,South Africa)

India too like pakistan's ISI uses its own agency RAW(Research and analysis wing) but along with the help of Mossad(Israel) and CIA(USA) to create instability and hatred in pakistan and other neighbouring countries which is a threat to them.Pakistan as it can been in the indian media they just need a topic and there they go pheeewwww!!!

just like the... UN found in 1945 and blah blah blah.USA with its humble alies like the UK and france are enough to win a sanction passed by voting 3(USA,France,UK) to 2(Russia and china)

What's next??
Answer is more drama,instability,fascism,and the list goes on and on

No avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 19:40
honestly i think those pictures are fake sicne alot off fake picture haven floaded the net
Quote:
What's next??
ill tell oyu whats next you havent seen anything yet.im just happy i dont live in USA thats all its gonna explode every where they will ok you kill him we kill you end off storie then wolrd war 3 starts that whats next imo :D
aSBo avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 20:19
LuFc

Bin Laden Wealth Googled !

I think it`s safe to say he did have a pot to piss in even in a cave lol
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5