Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E15.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Scorpion.S03E20.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.233.235.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

WARNING for posting a THANKS COMMENT (closed)

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
AuthorMessage
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 02:27
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
hi some et member is warned for posting THANKS COMMENTS on et torrents..come on

see the following images
5-10-2011%205-28-57%20PMaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
5-10-2011%205-40-00%20PMbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

i don't think it bad to comment on a torrent and say thanks..he is warned bcoz he post thanks comment without downloading the torrent and no seeding

first any et member can say thanks to any torrent and uploaders don't have any problem..then its should be fine why warning.

if a uploder upload a nice print of a movie and someone post bad comment like low quality without downloading it then its wrong and he deserve a warning .

but in this case they are only saying thanks is that a wrong....and against any rule.

and there is no rule that say U CAN ONLY COMMENT ON THAT TORRENT THAT U DOWNLOADED .

so now plz decide that warning is reasonable .....???????????
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 02:33
plz read the above post and think with cool mind and decide is that a right or wrong ...
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 02:42
Author:
I was gonna to keep the shiyy reply, but then I thought better of it. Both parties know wy they were warned, they left a comment as good torrent, etc when they never even downloaded it. Why this is a problem for you I do not know, but seeing your reviews it seems like you are in the same group. Both parties have sent PM.s back to me saying they know what they did was not right, so why is it a bother to you???? Oh yeah because you pull the same rep points.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 02:46
reno.99999 wrote:
Or we should have more reviews like these:

aman15
Verified Uploader Points added: 5 Review:
for - Snagit v10.0.1 Build 58 + Serial key torrent.... THNX man 2011-05-09 06:55:44
Add Review
Send PM
View Comments
User Torrents
xXXDragonMasterxXX
Verified UploaderSuperman Points added: 5 Review:
thanks Bipin for your great pics collections and for reply in VOGUE INDIA!!! 2011-05-06 03:58:31
aman15
For Veena ji.... Cause... i really wanna a nite with her...so Sexy 2011-04-26 20:20:13
Add Review
Send PM
View Comments
User Torrents
Abhinav
Blocked Points added: 5 Review:
+5 for always encourage and helping me...
Thanks mate... 2011-04-22 20:49:35
Add Review
Send PM
View Comments
User Torrents
kotturocking
Blocked Points added: 2 Review:
damn.
giving review -to all the deserving members, those known as real ET member
review night :) 2011-04-20 18:27:39
Add Review
Send PM
View Comments
User Torrents
Kuntu
Site FriendVerified UploaderET lovermen Points added: 5 Review:
Thanks for the Sai Baba Songs....I had lost the FAITH bt u got it back..lol. YOu deserve it. 2011-04-19 18:48:11
Add Review
Send PM
View Comments
User Torrents
sachidanand_pathak1209
Verified Uploadermen Points added: 4 Review:
nice collection SAI BABA AARTI SONGS .+4 from me 2011-04-19 15:31:27
Add Review
Send PM
View Comments
User Torrents
Abhinav
Blocked Points added: 5 Review:
+5 for SAI BABA( Sai Baba Aarti Songs )....
Thanks mate for nice share... 2011-04-19 13:19:03
Add Review
Send PM
View Comments
User Torrents
StyLishSaLH
Trusted UploaderET junkie Points added: 5 Review:
Cool uploads, nice bro, cheers :) 2011-04-16 04:11:25
Add Review
Send PM
View Comments
User Torrents
oziman
Admin Statuses deleted:
ET baby had enough of the boobs 2011-04-06 13:14:48
Legend
Moderator Points added: 5 Review:
u are a very good member and a good uploader and am very happy today thats why am giving this review to some members
i dont give review normally but am very h 2011-04-02 20:35:41
Legend
Moderator Statuses added:
ET lover (00:03:53) bipin369: (whispers) legend i request u to plz add that et lover statuse too i love it plz legend after that i will never ask for any statuse plz

but this is last no more ask plzzz 2011-03-31 19:38:06
Legend
Moderator Statuses added:
ET baby (23:28:32) bipin369: legend give any statuse i am fine with it
(23:26:46) bipin369: everyone is asking then plz one for me also legend

new statuses to u and dont cry anymore 2011-03-31 19:03:02
Add Review
Send PM
View Comments
User Torrents
sachidanand_pathak1209
Verified Uploadermen Points added: 5 Review:
for helping me +5 for u 2011-03-26 22:20:36
aman15
thnx for ur lastest upload 2011-03-25 19:31:42
aman15
good good work

OK someone review me its not my mistake bcoz i never ask for any review and i never pay back if i like any upload i review it only then..
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 02:47
if u want to talk about reviews then i know many et account with 0 torrents and 100+ reviews ...why
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 02:52
Author:
Like I said if you want to discuss something, PM me... I will respond, other than that, just another cry baby post.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 03:01
reno.99999 wrote:
I was gonna to keep the shiyy reply, but then I thought better of it. Both parties know wy they were warned, they left a comment as good torrent, etc when they never even downloaded it. Why this is a problem for you I do not know, but seeing your reviews it seems like you are in the same group. Both parties have sent PM.s back to me saying they know what they did was not right, so why is it a bother to you???? Oh yeah because you pull the same rep points.

review ...what is that i don't want it and i never ask for it to any one and not given any review without any solid reason ..
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 03:02
ok reno i will pm u
prisak avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 05:51
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
bipin369 wrote:
reno.99999 wrote:

review ...what is that i don't want it and i never ask for it to any one and not given any review without any solid reason ..

Well reno99999 dont mind , both party PMs you that they feel sorry for wat they did.....but I think this is the only way to get rid of warnings......

And They wrote in their comment like.. Good upload,Thanks, Nice share, another good upload...etc it doesn't mean that they r talking about the quality of torrents..They just thanks to uploader to upload the torrents , thats it..

For an example....
If a uploader upload some study tutorials (study Books)... then i would comment on it "useful Stuff" then wats wrong about the comment..is not it useful stuff ???
The comment is not about the quality of torrent its about the nature of torrent....

I am fully agree with bipin
4uckAuthority avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 06:02
Author: Blocked
to be honest, this site is about uploading torrents, if you were to say "hey nice upload, here's 5" for every torrent, then you would be leaving a million +5 reviews. the people who leave reviews for torrents only leave them to the same people in there clique. BIPIN!!! if you want to justify leaving those kinds of reviews, then take the time to leave them for the other million torrents too...but you won't waste your time doing that...which shows, you're not saying "here's 5 for your torrent" but instead your saying "here's 5 for being my friend" i can see every once in a while showing appreciation...but 2 or 3 times a week saying "nice upload" "nice upload" "nice upload" is redundant.

@prisak...they're talking about leaving +5 reviews for those study books...and they r only saying the same thing they should just be saying in the comment section of the torrent..."thanks for the torrent, helpful stuff"
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 06:28
ya i always discourage all et members to post MORE comment and reviews.
i only post comment when i download that torrent and review those people who upload those stuffs i don't find and is good and i was searching for it i never give any review without any reason and nor give to get back .
see thE points are of no use and i know it but if people review me then its not my fault.

sometime u like someones upload and just to show ur support u say thanks .

its alright but if u say its nice ,good and amazing without downloading it then its wrong bcoz its misleading downloader .

but in this case reno warned for saying thanks that don't show any think about that torrent quality or any thing about that torrent. he just want to show his support to the uploader and which is good.

PLZ GUYS STOP POSTING THOSE COMMENTS WHICH MAY MISLEAD DOWNLODERS AND DON'T GIVE REVIEW WITHOUT ANY PROPER REASONS .

IF U WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ANY TORRENTS IN MY VIEW ITS FAIR

No avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 09:22
Quote:
And They wrote in their comment like.. Good upload,Thanks, Nice share, another good upload...etc it doesn't mean that they r talking about the quality of torrents..They just thanks to uploader to upload the torrents , thats it..

alot off PPL say thx in commen for a nice movie funny part none finish the download or the torrent arent even seeding same shit goes for reviews ppl need to read the rules all reno did ill back so far up til now
Quote:
PLZ GUYS STOP POSTING THOSE COMMENTS WHICH MAY MISLEAD DOWNLODERS AND DON'T GIVE REVIEW WITHOUT ANY PROPER REASONS .
Quote:
Members Reviews
This feature is for our members to see their real ET status
This is mainly the only feature to get site reputation points

DISALLOWED:
- Bad/dirty words.
- Non informative reviews for no reason such as "great person" or "nice" or simplified reviews with max points allowed
- Changing with reviews - you leave me a review and I'll leave you a review
- Posting more than 1 review for 1 member in 24 hours
- Aggressive behavior or flaming will NOT be tolerated ANYWHERE on our site, especially not here
- Giving a review to blocked members,there is no logic or good reason whatsoever behind reviewing a blocked ID
- Posting Bulk Reviews to Multiple members at the same time proofs to be nothing about reviewing a member for his good/bad work and considered as Spam

HINTS:
- Post reviews for a member for his or her actions, in example, help with torrents, finding spam, deleting torrents, helpful in chat, break rules, etc
- Write as an informative review as possible, in example, when the situation occurred, where, how etc
- If you post non informative review use a max score of 1, -1, or 0, no reason to constantly leave the large reviews for +5 or -5 for no reason

RULES VIOLATION:
- You will be warned Your reputation points will be decreased in 2 times points you gave for others
- Your review can and will be removed by a Super Admin, upon doing this you will be warned and if you've made a serious violation banned
- If your reputation gets too low, with many complaining about your conduct, you will in fact be blocked from logging into the site, we are serious here on Extra Torrent,and we encourage everyone to enjoy themselves while following the rules
Quote:
but 2 or 3 times a week saying "nice upload" "nice upload" "nice upload" is redundant.
again goes under RULES VIOLATION:
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:33
Author:
lmao reno u bad bitch!!!ther gunna go jihad on your ass!!!

i aint readin all that but wat is it a review club? and yeh that dudes posted thanx on everyone of my uploads and i know he aint downloaded it so here we are bak to the points thing again

remember i aint read all that lot and aint gunna!

and bigpin dude ur not staff which equals____

NONE OF YOUR BISNESS FELLA U CANT QUESTIN A ADMINS ACTIONS (even if it is reno! shhh)

:)))
No avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:28
well alot off post here on the forum can be awoided if ppl read/understond the rules
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:48
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
who really cares if they got warnings whoopty doo! its not the end of the world now is it!!

anyway are they not man/woman/transexual enough to stand up and deal with it themselves(which in fact they have done so!),so why the drama?? are you seeking attention with this tottally pointless post!!

who really cares bout who got warning or who didnt? not like it affects the world we live in or it will cause trauma in our lifes,you do bad you get bad,you fix it warning goes END OF!

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4