Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Downloading from the BBC

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
musicbuoy avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 23:25
Author: ET junkie
Hi all, I’m never sure as to which section to place a new topic in so sorry to Admin if I’ve got this wrong.

I missed Seasick Steve on the “Later With Jools Holland” show but it is still available on the BBC2 web site to watch.

Does anybody know of a way of downloading such shows to my hard drive so I can put it to DVD?

Big_A_Little_A have helped me in the past with downloading from Youtube but the particular piece of software they recommended does not work with the BBC.

Any/all help and advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 23:39
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
well big_A back in the house to help you out again!

right not 100% sure if this will help as not tried it in a while.

two ways this can be done,first way (easy way) is to wait for a repeat and use VHS/DVD/BR Recorder to record it to disc then take the disc to computer and rip/encode to .avi just like normal movie/show.

secondly,with the BBC Iplayer you can watch and download most programmes(not sure if its still available) for seven days(think its now 30days but need to check) from showing.
If d/loaded it will go into a folder which if I remember is in the BBCIplayer somewhere on your computer.

next comes the big problem,all programs from the Iplayer have digital rights management (DRM) protection on them. last time I tried to use software/other players/converters to break the DRM i failed misserably.

just bout to head out but will give it a look at proberly tommorow and see what I can do for you with regards to the Iplayer and cracking the DRM.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 00:37
Author:
yeh i player but u cant burn!!!
all i player stuff is drm protected so unless u record ur screen as you watch your shit out of luck!
i tired for weesk to remove the bbc drm protectionbut couldnt
musicbuoy avatar
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 04:19
Thanks for your replys guys.

Looks like Big_A's option 1 is my best bet at the moment.
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 04:55
Author: SuperAdmin
try this software
i cant test bbc (not available in my area) but works with all other channels
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2267397/WonderShare+Streaming+Video+Recorder+V+++2.0.1+Including+keys.html

it should capture the file and record it while playing
musicbuoy avatar
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 06:01
Thanks Oziman for the info, downloading it now, will let you know how I get on with it.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 07:42
not been able to have a look at this,yet,but help is on its way,carrier pigeon sent this morning with help for you,hopefully you got it by now and things sorted.tho still going to crack this DRM and get back to you.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 13:05
Author:
good okk aunt
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 13:11
DON wrote:
good okk aunt

Sorry DON lazy bastard day today,sent him link for torrent and cant be arsed with DRM today,but will try and crack it,tho he said that the link Oziman sent seemed to worked for it(still to try myself),so maybe give that a try.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 00:26
Author:
YEH THATS TO RECORD WAT YOUR WATCHING BUT PENDS ON WAT QUALITY IT BANGS OUT INT IT
musicbuoy avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:23
Sorry I’ve been a bit slow in responding to your answers but been a bit under the weather the last day or 2.

I tried using Oziman’s “Wondershare” and it did work fine but the downloaded file was in FLV format and my first couple of attempts at converting to AVI has reduced the quality too much so I need to try a different way of doing that.

Big_A_Little_A has been great with me, he even found me a download of the actual show which is excellent quality and I’m extremely grateful for his time and efforts.

Even though my initial problem has been sorted it would be nice to overcome this DRM thingy.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1