XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.157.48.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

This Is The Best Torrent Site Around

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 41 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Skully_821 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 01:12
Author:
I'd like to say thanks for a great site. The layout is spot on, easily understood, and it looks a lot nicer than other torrent sites with boring looks and confusing information on the torrent itself.

This would have to be the EASIEST site to use.

My 62yr old Dad learnt about torrents from this site. If he can, anyone can!!

Your UPLOAD TORRENT article helped me out heaps with my first torrent, was easily understandable and now I've U/L 5 torrents and will continue to for a while yet.

So congrats on the site, its looking good and there are some really nice uploaders with quality torrents. But thats the best bit: I know what the quality of the torrent is.

I have nothin but love for ET, cheers for all the admins and uploaders.
Kuntu avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 08:20
Author:
I agree with that skully...its easiest to surf on..no bs/crap and admins try there best to keep the fakes at bay...We have some great uploaders who bring the torrents even before it appears on so called PRIVATE TRACKERS....And the status system works well. The HOT LIST is also a very nifty feature especially to new users....

I just hope that we dont lose this when the site/code is upgraded. I dont mind something new but the old essence should remain.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 08:24
Author:
Thanks for your opinion mate,Long live ET.
MgB avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 14:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSupermanSunTurtleETRG
ET is the place to be...
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 15:46
Author: Blocked
yes ET is the place to be but something Being a mod on extratorrent.cc is like being Jewish in 1939 Germany.
Legend avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 16:10
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
taker wrote:
yes ET is the place to be but something Being a mod on extratorrent.cc is like being Jewish in 1939 Germany.

1 question
r u really taker

from when u was mod

and ur english soo good now that i read first time ur whole write in single shot without stopping and no (FFS)

before i have to read taker writing minimum 5 times to crack the code what taker is saying but now

today he written so good that i understand

i guess u was ofline for some days

i think in hospital they taken care of ur spoken english also with u

or i can guess ur next reply i wont be understand anything (FFS)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 17:27
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
taker wrote:

nah, more like bin laden in a cave,just sitting there waiting for the next nOOb to come around the corner looking for you to give you grief!!
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 21:30
Author: Blocked
naaaaaaaah im just in a damm fucking bad mood atm but to make oyu fucking ffs happy ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs but what i said in dead serius
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 21:55
Author:
taker wrote:
naaaaaaaah im just in a damm fucking bad mood atm but to make oyu fucking ffs happy ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs but what i said in dead serius
lol,you're not even taker,so get out from his ID.
Skully_821 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 21:57
Author:
Thanks for the replies, and TAKER: You might feel bad, but there are peeps out there who appreciate all the work. Otherwise, I would have never written the thanks in the first place!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 23:05
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
taker wrote:

lol" PMSL!! ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs not as bad as my day!!! see PM to pish yourself!
Legend avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 06:55
hahaah taker am sending u hooker to make ur mood .. fulfil all ur freaky dreams by pounding her ...
Legend avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 07:09
taker wrote:

hahaah taker am sending u hooker to make ur mood .. fulfil all ur freaky dreams by pounding her ...

hope now ur mood will be good
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 15:41
Author: Site Friend
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
taker wrote:

nah, more like bin laden in a cave,just sitting there waiting for the next nOOb to come around the corner looking for you to give you grief!!

lmfao!
Skully_821 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 02:33
Author:
Well, its still bad to find torrents NOT on ET. Jeez, talk about thousands of torrents on numerous sites, but no-one comments on them!

There should be more focus on user feedback, as there is nothing else to determine if its a good torrent or just crap, apart from having a torrent checked by someone, which isn't always the case. Although, how much more can you tell people that know this already but never take the time to leave a thanks or comment anyway?
Its not much, but a few words can go a long way.

Also, other sites don't show how many times its been downloaded, as its another way of sorting the junk from the gold. Its always the little things that matter, but it still helps.

1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 41 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5