Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.147.239.111.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

This Is The Best Torrent Site Around

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 41 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:14
Author: Blocked
Quote:
There should be more focus on user feedback, as there is nothing else to determine if its a good torrent or just crap, apart from having a torrent checked by someone, which isn't always the case. Although, how much more can you tell people that know this already but never take the time to leave a thanks or comment anyway?
Its not much, but a few words can go a long way.
well the main prob here is we cant force PPL to give feedback ect on a torrent.i do agree its takes only a few sec to say thx great quallity ect.
moostache avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 14:54
Author:

taker wrote:
well the main prob here is we cant force PPL to give feedback ect on a torrent.i do agree its takes only a few sec to say thx great quallity ect.

very true. have to say, i am really surprised how few comments there are on the torrents. that was something you would have to say was great about TPB, there was always a lively discussion. you could tell if a torrent was good or not just from the comments.

i wonder what would kick that off here.

maybe - VIP status should depend more on the number of comments made - but then people might post rubbish to get their count up.
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 04:38
Author: Site Friend
moostache wrote:

taker wrote:

very true. have to say, i am really surprised how few comments there are on the torrents. that was something you would have to say was great about TPB, there was always a lively discussion. you could tell if a torrent was good or not just from the comments.

i wonder what would kick that off here.

maybe - VIP status should depend more on the number of comments made - but then people might post rubbish to get their count up.

That's true
hunksmarty avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 14:55
Author: men
ET - The Best Place to be ...
waliarvind avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 03:05
Author: Site FriendET lover
Legend wrote:
taker wrote:
naaaaaaaah im just in a damm fucking bad mood atm but to make oyu fucking ffs happy ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs but what i said in dead serius

hahaah taker am sending u hooker to make ur mood .. fulfil all ur freaky dreams by pounding her ...

hope now ur mood will be good

ryrf.jpg
PR1C3Y avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:32
Author:
Not the greatest site anymore, I cant even post comments coz i have no reputation points !!!
PR1C3Y avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:37
Author:
[/quote] well the main prob here is we cant force PPL to give feedback ect on a torrent.i do agree its takes only a few sec to say thx great quallity ect.[/quote] Problem here is i cant take a few seconds anymore to say thanx, tried to this morning. Apparantly i cant post any comments coz i have no rep points.
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 13:49
PR1C3Y wrote:
Not the greatest site anymore, I cant even post comments coz i have no reputation points !!!

Try now :)
PR1C3Y avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 22:22
Author:

karakurachow wrote:

PR1C3Y wrote:

Try now

Thanx Karakurachow
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 02:12
PR1C3Y wrote:

karakurachow wrote:

PR1C3Y wrote:

Try now

Thanx Karakurachow

oh np have fun :)
picard25 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 20:55
Author: ET lover
I to am having a problem with 'reputation points',whatever they are.In the past I have said "thank you etc." for someones work in providing torrents but today my lack of these 'points' stopped me.
As I have been a member for a number of years,always seed 100% and,to my knowledge,not broken any rules I am at a loss as to why I am penalized.
I hope 'karakurachow' can do what is required to remedy this.
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 00:58
picard25 wrote:
I to am having a problem with 'reputation points',whatever they are.In the past I have said "thank you etc." for someones work in providing torrents but today my lack of these 'points' stopped me.
As I have been a member for a number of years,always seed 100% and,to my knowledge,not broken any rules I am at a loss as to why I am penalized.

Thanks to Magik you can post comments on torrents again :)
rachel_albert avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 06:50
Author:

karakurachow wrote:

picard25 wrote:

Thanks to Magik you can post comments on torrents again

I'm having the same problem, cannot post comments. It tells me to improve my site reputation!!

what should i do??
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 08:55
Author:
MagiKHanD wrote:
rachel_albert wrote:

karakurachow wrote:

picard25 wrote:
Upload torrents and be helpful in chat/forum.

Thanks to Magik you can post comments on torrents again

I'm having the same problem, cannot post comments. It tells me to improve my site reputation!!

what should i do??
Upload torrents and help in forum/chat and don't post requests in comment zone.If you got a request do it in PM or Request zone
Bigdad47 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 02:37
I ALSO would like to thank mods, admins, and every one else involved in keeping E.T. a clean, fake free, friendly site. Everyone's hard work shows, and you guys don't hear it enough, but every member and visitor that uses this site appreciates it. Thanx too for all uploaders, for loving to do it enough for us to reap the rewards, and for being patient enough to stick with it even through frustrating times. With tracking sites dropping out left and right, it only makes us more worried we will lose you all. I hope every one at E.T. can stand strong so it can remain for every one to enjoy. Long Live E.T.!!!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 41 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2