Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.197.130.93.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Flowers For A Ghost: I'm Only Human-Chapter 1

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
thehellrider999 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 07:36
Author:
When i was searching for the song that was requested in the forums i came across with some stories (or something i really don't know about them)..and i have read it and want to share with others..SO this stuff is not mine and i am just bringing it from other site...

CHAPTER-1

A burning Texan sun reigned as the green Mercedes Benz tore through the quiet town, not far from Galveston, and the residents gazed on while the number plate EWING 3 screeched abruptly to a halt outside the small townhouse.

Inside the house, the figure of a nineteen year old blonde paced vigorously back and forth, with an unaware and naïve positive outlook, until she heard the rapping of his knuckles against the front door, “JR.” Her bottom lip almost bled with her teeth snapped against each side while she swung open the door and greeted his presence with an angelic smile.

“Is anyone home?” His strong Texan accent and masculine aroma overpowered LeAnn Nelson but she managed a weak shake of her head. “Good. We need to talk,” he pointed out.

“Would you like something to drink? Coffee, something stronger,” LeAnn offered.

“Bourbon. LeAnn,” JR respectively held his Stetson in his hand and glanced around the chestnut brown and ivory white styled living room. “I thought I warned you, I didn’t want you to call me at home. Let alone talk to anyone in the family,” he frowned. The young girl silently busied herself plopping large ice cubes into the glass and JR continued, his anger barely under check, “My mama was beside herself with confusion, I lied through my teeth until she finally believed you were an old friend.”

“JR, I’m sorry, really I am.” LeAnn reluctantly apologised, passing JR the Bourbon. “But I wasn’t sure when I would see you again, and this is really important.”

“Well, what is it?” JR gulped back the drink, gratefully accepting the burn of alcohol at the back of his throat.

“I don’t really have the words…” LeAnn’s voice trailed until JR shot her an agitated look and she sighed with a nonchalant expression. “I’m pregnant, JR.”

His response barely allowed a breath after her revelation, “You’re what?”

“I’m pregnant.” LeAnn repeated.

“Pregnant,” JR muttered under his breath, a moment passing before his eyes drifted from the light chestnut floorboards towards LeAnn with a look of contempt. “You cant be pregnant, LeAnn. We used protection every time, I thought you told me you had one of those talks with your mama, she fixed you up with the pill.”

LeAnn delicately nodded, her sapphire blue eyes shining with tears, “We were careful, but clearly not enough. I’ve got the test upstairs if you would like to see it,” she sensed his doubt.

“I don’t doubt you’re pregnant, LeAnn, but I doubt it’s mine.” JR stated and LeAnn gasped, her heart pounding with shock at his suggestion. “Oh honey, don’t take it personally, but it’s not the first time a girl has pulled with number on me and I doubt it will be the last. Hell, did you really expect me to believe you? Here you are, in this town so far from Dallas, and I don’t know what you’re up to when I’m not around, for all I know I may not be the only man in your life as you’ve so often claimed.”

“B-But -” LeAnn looked shaken, lost for words, as JR’s accusations attacked her like bullets of a shotgun. “JR,” she struggled to compose herself, wiping a tear from her pale cheek. “If you really feel that way, I’ll agree to a DNA test. I know in my heart, you’re the father -”

“A DNA test wont be necessary, darlin’, because that child isn’t mine,” JR sniped. “If there even is one,” he added. “And if you even consider spreading a word of your little fantasy, I’ll have a couple of old boys I know pay you a little visit, and I doubt they’ll remain as pleasant as I’ve been. Do you understand?” Without hesitation, LeAnn nodded, and JR took small yet menacing steps towards the blonde haired girl, who was without a doubt attractive, and glared. “Who would have thought a pretty little face like yours could have such a sick little mind?”

As JR turned on his heels, storming towards the door, a flash of anger shot through LeAnn, “JR, I am pregnant with your child. You can’t walk out on me, what am I supposed to do?”

“Honey, if you’re trying to make me angry, you’re achieving your goal. But I’m warning you,” JR’s teeth grinded against each other in an attempt to control himself, once he backed LeAnn against a wall. “Don’t push my buttons too much, because you might not like the reaction you receive in return for your trouble,” he warned.

“JR, aren’t you hearing me? I’m pregnant,” LeAnn insisted. In truth, she had anticipated anger as an external emotion from the shock and she honestly believed eventually JR would accept their situation and deal with it.

“Then that’s not my problem, is it? It’s yours!” JR yelled. “Do whatever you want with it, get rid of it, keep it, I don’t care. But whatever you decide, don’t even think about involving me, darlin’.”

“JR!” LeAnn screamed in disbelief, her eyes gazing after his formidable figure
breezing from the house with purpose. As the door slammed shut, she shook with fear and only a moment passed before the uncontrollable tears streamed down her cheek and her fragile figure slid down with her back against the wall until she crumpled on the carpet. Natural manicured fingernails softly cradled her currently flat stomach, and LeAnn sobbed with a hopeless belief concerning her future and the future of her unborn child.

To Be Continued...
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:15
Author:
lol JR that would be dallas then wouldnt it?
thehellrider999 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 14:07
Author:

DON wrote:
lol JR that would be dallas then wouldnt it?

lol don.

Tomorrow i will post chapter 2

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2