Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.146.135.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Flowers For A Ghost: I'm Only Human-Chapter 2

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
thehellrider999 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 07:03
Author:
Chapter 2

With an elegant composure and mature collection of thought, LeAnn lifted herself from the floor and watched EWING 3 speed into the distance.

“LeAnn,” her best friend, Hannah, stood outside the house with a bewildered expression which quickly formed to anger once she noticed the EWING 3 number plate blurred as the car roared out of town. Awaiting LeAnn to open the door, Hannah mildly smiled at the black mascara stains decorating LeAnn’s cheek, “What’s happened?”

“It doesn’t matter, I’m alright,” LeAnn attempted to shrug the subject off.

“No you’re not. LeAnn,” Hannah exhaled, ushering her best friend inside the house and closing the door behind her shut. “Has he hurt you? Because if he has, I swear I’ll kill him. I knew from the moment I met him, something wasn’t right and I warned you against him from the very start. What’s he done?” An overprotective frown crinkled her forehead, intimidating LeAnn further despite Hannah being her best and oldest friend.

“Hannah, I’m alright,” LeAnn lied. “I promise,” she fought the emotional block in her throat, “It was a silly argument, that’s all.”

“LeAnn,” Hannah carefully guided the platinum blonde haired girl to the sofa, “I have known you since we were kids, I know you so much better than that, something’s upset you and it’s more than a silly argument.”

“I -” she struggled, stammering out the words, “I’m pregnant,” LeAnn concluded.

“Oh my god. Damn it, LeAnn. How could you be so stupid?” Hannah shook her head with utter disbelief until her friend broke down all over again, her body wracking with sobs and she backed off. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that. It’s not your fault, but I thought you were smarter than that, LeAnn.”

“I never thought this would happen…” her saddened voice trailed off. “I should probably count my blessings that it lasted this long, it could have been a one off. After all, that’s what it would have been if I hadn’t have been him all over again,” she admitted. Seeing the confusion across Hannah’s face, she continued, “I met him in college, or at least I knew of him, but then, who didn’t? When an old school friend had a party in Galveston, I saw JR again and I should have walked away but I was taken in, once again.”

“And now you’re pregnant,” Hannah sighed. “How did JR react?”

“He doesn’t want the child, he doesn’t want me and what’s more, he doesn’t even believe the baby is actually his child.” LeAnn exclaimed, “Oh, Hannah, I’ve been so stupid.”

“Damn him,” Hannah growled underneath her breath. A striking auburn haired green eyed nineteen year old, raised as the only girl in a family of five children, Hannah learnt the minds of many men like JR, and she encountered unfortunate girls like LeAnn with naïve minds concerning men.

LeAnn began sobbing again, “My daddy will never forgive me,” she cried. Despite the warm kindness of both LeAnn’s parents, Hannah knew without any doubt that the old fashioned couple would never accept the pregnancy from LeAnn.

“LeAnn, it’s alright. I’ll fix this for you, we can fix it. Your parents come home tonight, don’t they?” Hannah checked and LeAnn nodded her head, “Well, you can leave them a note and stay at my house for the next few nights until we’ve figured this out. I’ll have my mama call yours and there shouldn’t be any problem,” she assured. “Now you pack a couple things and I’ll write a note,” Hannah instructed, walking her friend to the bottom of the stairs, which LeAnn reluctantly climbed, before she scribbled down a note.

Fifteen minutes later, LeAnn returned with a bag over her shoulder, “Hannah, I’m not -”

“Don’t worry, LeAnn. Your parents wont be concerned,” Hannah took the bag from her friends shoulder and shot her a supportive smile. “I’m going to take care of you, at least until JR does, because that’s what you’re entitled to, LeAnn.”

“But, Hannah,” she began to protest. “He doesn’t want me or this child.”

“Maybe not now, LeAnn. But once he sees it, once he holds it in his arms and realises it’s a Ewing heir,” Hannah paused. “Not even the great JR Ewing will be able to resist.”

Unconvinced at this suggestion, LeAnn inhaled, following her best friend out the house and wrapped her arm in Hannah’s as they walked to her house, not far down the road. “I don’t know what I’d do without you, Hannah,” she openly admitted to her best and oldest friend since they had been children.

“You wont ever have to find out,” Hannah giggled, not revealing her inward concern at the situation LeAnn had unknowingly created for herself.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2