H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.211.128.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Flowers For A Ghost: I'm Only Human-Chapter 4

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
thehellrider999 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 15:36
Author:
Chapter 4

Jock leaned back in his chair with an unsatisfied expression, “I suppose that is your same friend,” he motioned to the hall with reference to the phone.

“I’m sorry to interrupt dinner like this, mama. I’ll take the call in the office,” JR quickly removed himself from the dining room and snatched the phone from it’s hook in the office. “I don’t know what the hell you’re playing at but I’ve warned you about calling me at home!”

“Alright, Ewing, cool yourself off. It’s not like I made it obvious it was me,” a recognised female voice responded.

“Marilee?” JR frowned.

“Who else did you expect?” She asked, “In fact, don’t answer that. I couldn’t use my name, could I? The last thing we need is any suspicions now that I’m almost a married woman,” Marilee reminded and JR shifted his weight left to right with discomfort. “Are you free tonight? Daddy’s taken Seth to Houston to show him the ropes of the operation down there, I’m alone all night and I really could use a little of your company if you’re free.”

“Marilee, you know I’d love to but -” JR cut himself off with a smirk, turning down Marilee was never an option for any man, and he wouldn’t dream of it, not even for LeAnn. “I’ll try and make it within the hour,” he promised.

“Good. I’ll look forward to it, bye.” Marilee ended the call.

Returning to the dining room, JR inhaled with an awkward stance, “I’m real sorry to do this to you all, but something important has come up and I cant ignore it. You see, that was Vaughn Leeland’s secretary and he’s asked for an emergency meeting about this new deal but we’ve got to move quicker than usual.”

“Can’t you stay for dessert?” Miss Ellie requested, her disappointment clear to all eyes.

“Sorry, mama. Save me some for later when I get home,” JR grinned before leaving Southfork with his jacket and empty briefcase, much to the bemusement of Punk and Mavis at the dinner table. Fifteen minutes later, JR reached Marilee’s house where he pulled up outside and silently sat alone for a solitary moment where LeAnn crossed his mind again. Shaking the exotic blonde from his mind, JR knocked on Marilee’s door with a charming yet unnerving smirk, “Hello darlin’.”

Dressed in her bathrobe, Marilee answered the door with a sly smile, “JR, you made it quicker than I expected,” she lied. “Come in, but I’m not exactly dressed for guests yet.”

“You look good enough to me, darlin’.” JR chuckled, his eyes roaming her body with eager eyes and Marilee loosened the tie around her waist with a seductive glint in her eye. “Besides my mama and daddy didn’t put up too much of a fight to me skipping dinner tonight.”

“You seemed agitated when I called. Who was it you expected?” Marilee enquired.

“Oh, no one. No one important.” Leaning back against the sofa, JR allowed Marilee’s hands to soothingly massage his shoulders and he exhaled with her touch.

“You know you can talk to me, JR,” she pursued the subject.

“It’s nothing,” he assured, “Just a young woman who doesn’t understand when it’s time to call it quits, but I can handle it.”

“Oh, I cant stand those women. They have no dignity and no pride,” Marilee rolled her eyes with the thought. “If a man wants out, let him leave. I never intend on wasting all my time on one man, as much as I love Seth and will always love him. He’s simply not enough,” she shrugged.

JR hummed in agreement, understand her point, “Well, it would seem she’s not the only one involved. She claims to be pregnant with my child.”

“My, my, my! You never can stay out of trouble for long, can you, Ewing? An unmarried pregnancy would have you grilled, you know your daddy would be furious to learn of her, don’t you?” Marilee pointed out and JR gently nodded his head, “And of course, there’s no assurance that the child is actually yours or is that not an issue?”

“Oh, it’s an issue, alright. I don’t believe her for one second, but as long as there’s a chance, she’s threatening the Ewing family name,” JR explained.

“Would your marry her?” Marilee lifted herself from the sofa, pouring two drinks at the bar and passing the Bourbon to JR. “I suppose if the child is your child then you’ll have to, wont you? And I always thought you would never settle down…” her voice trailed with slight amusement while JR’s face fell with exasperation at the situation he had created.

“I suppose children will be on the agenda for you,” he countered, moving the topic of conversation away from LeAnn, “Once you’re married. I know Seth’s eager to have children.”

“It’s possible. I guess we’ll both have to see what the future holds for us in good time,” her glass tilted against JR’s with a delicate clink. “But until then, I want to concentrate on the present, which is you and me, here together all alone.”

“My kind of woman.” JR chuckled again, his arms opening wide as Marilee fell into his lap and pressed her lips against him with insatiable passion and all thoughts of LeAnn and her child dissolved from his mind.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2