Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

U.F.Os

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
AuthorMessage
mithgamer avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 13:15
Author:

SaveIt4later wrote:

mithgamer wrote:
@ SaveIt4later

is that means u believe we r the only one species living in the universe...???
u think that people r soo stupid that they believe bcz of the movies they are watching...???

yes thats what I mean.

i think ur profile photo explain everything abt u....
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 16:09
Author: Blocked
mithgamer wrote:

SaveIt4later wrote:

mithgamer wrote:
@ SaveIt4later

u think that people r soo stupid that they believe bcz of the movies they are watching...???

yes thats what I mean.

People should not believe in such things like UFO's unless they have seen them with their own 2 eyes. If a group of people got together and said they have seen pigs flying or better yet camels. Would you believe that such a thing is possible without seeing it for yourself? So NO. No I will NEVER see a UFO in my lifetime and neither will you. It's all bullshit. It does not make the people that believe in such things stupid. You can be a very smart person and have a very good imagination too. Then again if you have watched Star Trek and seen 100's of movies with UFO's and aliens in them. You might start to believe they exist.
samps avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 07:51
Author: men
SaveIt4later wrote:
mithgamer wrote:

SaveIt4later wrote:

mithgamer wrote:
@ SaveIt4later

yes thats what I mean.

If a group of people got together and said they have seen pigs flying or better yet camels.

lol save
prisak avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:38
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
mithgamer wrote:
HOW MANY OF U BELIEVE IN U.F.Os....???

IF U R or NOT...THEN POST UR OPINION..!!!
Yes I Do Believe In UFOs.....
It Is Scientifically Proved That Aliens Exist ...

But I Have Never Seen UFO....LMAO..
Cell avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 21:28
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
Well to be honest they exist .To believe they don't is being a fool we are not alone in this so not ending universe or galaxies may be they live far from us..but i dont think the government will waste money creating rocket space and sending men to moon and later mars...maybe they have been visiting us but we don't know for sure.In this world information about something can be spread like wildfire and can be suppressed like a silent killer.And don't listen to saveit4later he is a pain in the ass lol
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 22:49
Cell wrote:
Well to be honest they exist .To believe they don't is being a fool
To be honest? Why you have seen them? You have proof? You will never see one in your lifetime and neither will I. Hollywood has been making movies about UFO's since the 1950's. People have been spotting them for a 100 years. BUT none of them have landed..hmmmmm I wonder why? No I don't wonder why, because I'm not a fool. What do you suppose the aliens look like cell? Like predator, or the aliens in judgement day? Are they green with a big head and bug eyes? You'll never know what they look like. Why? because they don't exist that's why. Wait... maybe ask NASA they prolly see them up in space all the time, they just keep it a secret. LOL @ UFO's.
Slickinator avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 15:53
Author: men
may you get probed and enjoy it lol

enjoy from Slickinator
mithgamer avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 20:28
Author:

SaveIt4later wrote:

Cell wrote:
Well to be honest they exist .To believe they don't is being a fool

To be honest? Why you have seen them? You have proof? You will never see one in your lifetime and neither will I. Hollywood has been making movies about UFO's since the 1950's. People have been spotting them for a 100 years. BUT none of them have landed..hmmmmm I wonder why? No I don't wonder why, because I'm not a fool. What do you suppose the aliens look like cell? Like predator, or the aliens in judgement day? Are they green with a big head and bug eyes? You'll never know what they look like. Why? because they don't exist that's why. Wait... maybe ask NASA they prolly see them up in space all the time, they just keep it a secret. LOL @ UFO's.

aliens in judgement day ...have u gone mad
man have u even saw "judgement day"..??
there r no aliens that r the machines we created...u fool
but none of them landed..hahahahaha...r u aware of mexico crash 1974...
may be u should ask NASA r gov. abt this...& what do u think that they will hold a speaker & barking all over the place that they know all abt aliens..??
why they will do that they will not bcz we r common people who dont matter to them....how many secrets do they told u abt anything...what abt moons 1st mission.?
do u know truth behind it...??? i dont think that they will just send u postcard saying that we found an alien spacecreaft..do u???? r they will give an invitation to see AREA 51...??? & what do u think that this much big UNIVERSE is just waste.....so what r other planets r for there..for show off....
u know there were such men like u who thought that the persons like galalio, newton,da vinci & many other scientist who put some new theories abt astronomy,physics...were jokes..they thought that this impossible...bt now we living with that theories...so everytime there is new theory...guys like u raise their heads & just say no...not means they r not right...at the end u have to accept the truth.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 22:38
Author:
mithgamer wrote:

SaveIt4later wrote:

lol rob just got bitcch wupped
mithgamer avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 23:35
Author:
@ DON
what do u mean...i didnt understand...can u plz elaborate..
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 03:34
but YES mithgamer...the fact that you yourself have not seen an actual alien and you believe all these findings by "the government" that are being held as "top secret" makes me laugh. you and your check 1974 bs. see I live in realityville, and you live in fantasyland. I don't believe in government conspiracies, I don't believe in aliens and ufos. I don't care how much bs research you have done on the internet about the matter. It's the internet. You can find Bigfoot sightings too. You also can find people that have spotted Elvis alive. Those are the same people that have seen UFO's and or believe the government is hiding them. So ramble on all you want. BTW I've been inside AREA 51 in Roswell, New Mexico all they have there is a bunch of E.T. fan club memorabilia. I repeat mithgamer YOU yourself will NEVER in your life time see a UFO and neither will I. Same goes for you too Don. The U.S. government on the other hand that's different. They hae all the proof. LMFAO have fun :)
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 03:37

PROOF THAT YOU GET CAUGHT UP IN HOLLYWOOD FANTASYLAND
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 03:39
r u aware of mexico crash 1974...
may be u should ask NASA r gov. abt this...& what do u think that they will hold a speaker & barking all over the place that they know all abt aliens..??
why they will do that they will not bcz we r common people who dont matter to them....how many secrets do they told u abt anything...what abt moons 1st mission.?
do u know truth behind it...??? i dont think that they will just send u postcard saying that we found an alien spacecreaft..do u???? r they will give an invitation to see AREA 51...??? & what do u think that this much big UNIVERSE is just waste.....so what r other planets r for there..for show off....
u know there were such men like u who thought that the persons like galalio, newton,da vinci &amp; many other scientist who put some new theories abt astronomy,physics...were jokes..they thought that this impossible...bt now we living with that theories...so everytime there is new theory...guys like u raise their heads &amp; just say no...not means they r not right...at the end u have to accept the truth. <~~~~~~~THIS ALL MAKES ME LAUGH AT YOU!
mithgamer avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 15:13
Author:
AREA 51 in Roswell, New Mexico....hahahah
its in Nevada...if u dont know the exact location how could u been there...LOL
&lt;~~~~~~~THIS ALL MAKES ME LAUGH AT YOU!....hahahaha...then ur a DUMBER...LOL
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 08:16
Author: SuperAdmin
milky way

17993849790125859310.jpg

millions of milkways in the universe with solar systems it would be ignorant of humans to think that only earth contains life

all the milkways empty while our own milkyways contains many solar systems? i doubt it
28379894405727811064.jpg

life outside earth would be called alien because we haven't discovered it
or have we?
to us any other flying object would be unidentified flying objects
that's why we call them ufo because i guess some of us dont know what they are
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5