Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 184.73.47.110.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

How many do you count? (closed)

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 02:06
Author: Blocked
Okay this is pretty sad. I think I just counted 17 different encodes of Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Since they all used the same great looking source. Is this really needed? Did I really just count 17 different ups of this movie? How many more will there be, any predictions? Will it end at 25 or 30? Who is going to add just the right amount of red and green to make it just a bit better than the original? Oh the silliness this has become. I searched "Rise of the Planet of the Apes." and "Rise of the Apes". Did I really just count 17?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:54
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
I count none! The monkeys stole them!

PS. we do need one more,1080p with greek subtitles,and free rep points for d/loaing (double points if you leave a comment)it,oh and a voucher for free popcorn? if thats not too much trouble,will expect this to be upped by tommorow!!!
samps avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 14:01
Author: men
LOL keep on counting, life's for counting boobs in crowd, stars, no of legs, no of encodes, etc
:P
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 17:38
Update : the number is now 24 in english.
aSBo avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 18:38
Author: Site FriendKitty
SaveIt4later wrote:

that`s just retarded!!! if it`s shit all those uploaders should be blocked. :P
pattam avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 18:41
far too many its a joke considering they are all re-encodes,wen are ppl gona start using there OWN source or atleast the original source and not jst try to fix up sum1 elses work n pass it off as there own
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 19:06
It's almost like they want praise heaped upon them for something they did not create in the first place. They just see all the "looks great" and "you rock's" comments and think they did a good job with something that was already good before they touched it. Pathetic.
aSBo avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 19:31
Author: Site FriendKitty
well it is all free i guess...

it proves if you pay peanuts you get monkey`s
:D
No avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 08:06
Author:
posted by
SaveIt4later avatar thanks for the up. it will be in the Hot Torrents section as soon as Unknown or ETRG are done with their re-encode of it.

You sir have to be the biggest idiot i have come across in ages,so IMAGINe takes the russian cam and encodes it and that is not considered a reencode? Every RG does there own work on sources and not everyone is fond of IMAGINES encodes,some prefer smaller sizes different colors etc.If you are narrow minded enough to post such utter stupidity in forums you have my condolences,or are you one of those IMAGINE ass kissers that can tatse there shit before there bowels know its brewing.Hats of to a true moron.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 18:13
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
SaveIt4later wrote:

LOL! wonder how many of them still alive and seeding???
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 21:09
iMoNiPhonEcAntCheck wrote:
posted by
SaveIt4later avatar thanks for the up. it will be in the Hot Torrents section as soon as Unknown or ETRG are done with their re-encode of it.

You sir have to be the biggest idiot i have come across in ages,so IMAGINe takes the russian cam and encodes it and that is not considered a reencode? Every RG does there own work on sources and not everyone is fond of IMAGINES encodes,some prefer smaller sizes different colors etc.If you are narrow minded enough to post such utter stupidity in forums you have my condolences,or are you one of those IMAGINE ass kissers that can tatse there shit before there bowels know its brewing.Hats of to a true moron.
95% of the "RE-ENCODES" have as their source Imagine. I never even mentioned Imagine once in this thread. So that makes me the 2nd biggest idiot compared to yourself. In fact 95% of all cam titles not just the apes put down Imagine as their source. So in order to not drag this out too long. I'll just end it with go fuck yourself because your wrong. Or maybe just go re-encode an Imagine TS for us.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 07:13
Author:

SaveIt4later wrote:

iMoNiPhonEcAntCheck wrote:
posted by

95% of the "RE-ENCODES" have as their source Imagine. I never even mentioned Imagine once in this thread. So that makes me the 2nd biggest idiot compared to yourself. In fact 95% of all cam titles not just the apes put down Imagine as their source. So in order to not drag this out too long. I'll just end it with go fuck yourself because your wrong. Or maybe just go re-encode an Imagine TS for us.

95% have there source listed as IMAGINE for audio you dumb ass,you never mentioned IMAGINE in this thread that is why i quoted your comment,ETRG never did a rip of it and if you d/l unknown's rip you would have noticed his rip does not have hard coded subs like IMAGINE so not a rencode,making fun of ETRG and unknown when you don't know shit don't contribute shit besides your infant comments makes you a sad fuck,but i am sure you were too busy wanking of to apes when you watched IMAGINES copy and made the gay comment that you did above once again proving that you are the weakest fuck goodbye.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:33
not to worry Ive seen it on sky news and bbc world news over the last 4 days
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 14:57
source : Imagine

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2474495/Cowboys+And+Aliens+2011+TS+XViD+UnKnOwN.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2478442/Rise+Of+The+Planet+of+the+Apes+2011+TS+Xvid+UnKnowN.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2473352/Friends+with+Benefits+2011+TS+XViD+UnKnOwN.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2477052/The+Smurfs+2011+TS+Xvid+UnKnOwN.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2463755/Harry+Potter+and+the+Deathly+Hallows+Part+2+2011+TS+UnKnOwN.html

Like I said before in chat 95% of all unknown's cams are "re-encodes of Imagines work. You can continue to be an ass and make no sense what so ever. Or continue rambling on and I can go find more cams to list for you with the source being Imagine. Since you seem to think Unknown does his own work and uploads faster than Imagine. Your stupidity is endless.

Edit : oh so what your trying to say is most encoders just take imagines audio? They download an Imagine TS and just strip the audio and sync it to their version of the russian video? Or maybe you think Imagine just gives them the audio. If you believe thats how most of it works. Than you really do have no problem being an idiot. The original video source might be rezilab or some other russian source. But 95% of the time Imagine is the first to encode it and get it uploaded. A few hours after that many others follow with their versions. I guess they were just waiting on Imagines audio source huh moron?
No avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 15:35
SaveIt4later wrote:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2474495/Cowboys+And+Aliens+2011+TS+XViD+UnKnOwN.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2478442/Rise+Of+The+Planet+of+the+Apes+2011+TS+Xvid+UnKnowN.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2473352/Friends+with+Benefits+2011+TS+XViD+UnKnOwN.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2477052/The+Smurfs+2011+TS+Xvid+UnKnOwN.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2463755/Harry+Potter+and+the+Deathly+Hallows+Part+2+2011+TS+UnKnOwN.html

Like I said before in chat 95% of all unknown's cams are "re-encodes of Imagines work. You can continue to be an ass and make no sense what so ever. Or continue rambling on and I can go find more cams to list for you with the source being Imagine. Since you seem to think Unknown does his own work and uploads faster than Imagine. Your stupidity is endless.

Rightly said and put....hence the reason why unknown never knows if they are ps3 compatable or not. The same as everyone puts up skidrows torrents and there are quite a few of those. As for this topic, I am not a fond lover of cams or TS, but scanning through ALL of the tweaked copies this far the best, after sampling the sample via ps3 damn good copy

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2478764/Rise+of+the+Planet+of+the+Apes+2011+TS+x264+AAC-DiNGiE.html

But alas folk like unknown and the rest will do anything to get notice and status and prove themselfs to be just that little bit better than the rest
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3