View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.77.32.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

NiKoNET - We Will Miss You,Not (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28, 29  [Next]
Page 11 of 29   [ 431 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 20:28
Author: Blocked
RIP M8

OMG!!! I had to edit this!

YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PICE OF SHIT! YOU SHOULD NOT LIE ABOUT BEING DEAD! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR THAT!

TALK ABOUT TAKING THE WRONG WAY OUT! YOU WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN BETTER OFF JUST NOT LOGGING IN!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 20:55
Author:
very sad day i have known nikon and his wife for along time i have signed up here just to put this post up acid if ye need anything just ask ye got me on facebook and skype and my mbile number please pass my hugg's on to the kids hun may god take care of mikes soul rest in peace my friend
xXxOptiMusPrimexXx avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 21:16
Author:
R.I.P Nikon; Sorry to hear this!
3Li avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 21:33
Author: Site FriendET loverSupermanETRG
Truly so sad. Rest In Peace! Nikonet
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 22:32
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author:
NiKoNET
Trusted UploaderSite Friend
I have asked that the members of ET please leave me be in peace. Your idea of fundraiser is a nice thought and is appreciated , I dont require anything from any of my hubbys online contacts. If you want to help me then tell people to leave me be in peace and stop trying to do these things for me. My contact, called DarkScene has already related to you that I dont want to be disturbed.This was my hubbys world not mine and i just hope you can understand how im feeling.This is a hard enough time as it is without others trying to help.
I have my own contacts, my own family and my own support.

regard NiKoNET wife
thats the way its gonna be
Quote:
Author:
DjInFeRnO
I just chatted briefly with Mike`s wife in chat she appreciates all the warm messages left here in the forum. I can`t believe people are still not getting the message however and pestering her on fb etc. I think people now should show a little more respect Mike would not of wanted things to be this way trust me. Please let our friends memory be honoured the right way with some dignity people.!!
if ppl keep spamming FB im swear i wont control meself then il show you soem oen who need anger manenment where gordon ransey is a kindergarden kid
kashmiri avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 22:56
Author:
Rest In Peace! NiKoNET
thetazzzz avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 23:12
Author:
R I P my friend
rustyyyy avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 00:56
Author:
Rest in Peace NikoNET
def35 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 02:27
Author:
R.I.P Nikon +++
sparkygirl avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 02:51
Author: Site FriendET loverKittyGirlSun
im so shocked to hear this RIP NIKONET GBNF
mork_blasphemy avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 02:58
Author:
Rest in Peace mate!!
beowolf avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 03:55
Author:
Hi nikonet.

may you rest in peace. And come back soon because we miss you here on ET.
From Denmark and Thailand.
beowolf
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 07:08
Author:
You know with all the lies you see on the internet recently one with BADASS passing away here is yet another one,I for the life of me will never be able to comprehend the fact that nikonet passed away 2 days ago at night according to his wife yet few hours after his death his id was in chat?.
What kind of a woman logs in to a torrent sites chat room through her husbands i.d acting like nothing happened here is a quote i got from chat window

NiKoNET
Site friend Trusted uploader [06:32:16]:if this is how stuff is here i am glad i stepped down as staff lol

So your husband dies and you come on et chat and crack jokes give me a break or was the id hacked?lol i can gurantee this is pure and utter nonsense faking your own death i truly hope not.

If i am mistaken my sincerest apologies and if you really consider the people you know on virtual world your true friends i would love to see photos of the service.If i lost my husband i would be devastated beyond recognition not logging in his i.d on torrent sites would be swamped with funeral preparations etc,this truly is a new low,so funny how a new i.d pops up on et and leaves this huge sentimental speech about call me you have my mobile number lol well why don't you call her instead of making a i.d on this site and posting.

I don't know how stupid the rest of you are but i for one am not buying it this is truly a new low i thought the incident with BADASS was bad but you have topped that,Oh and don't think i do not know of your i.d on pvt sites funny you logged in there yesterday to lol.Now you can block my i.d but do not delete my post read it make sense of it add 2 and 2 together and close this topic and if you choose not to re open the r.i.p BADASS topic to.
VLiS avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 09:31
Author:
He was so young, this is sad news.

RIP NiKoNET
zuluDROOG avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:53
Author: ET loverSupermanTurtle
Very sad indeed. May you find eternal peace Nikonet... No more waiting for downloads to end for you my friend.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28, 29  [Next]
Page 11 of 29   [ 431 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2