H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.77.32.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

NiKoNET - We Will Miss You,Not (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28, 29  [Next]
Page 15 of 29   [ 431 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:15
Author: SuperAdmin
i would like to thank Boro_Chutiya and one other friend (you know who you are)
for helping us bring this idiot out of his grave

you know what they say if something don't add up it isn't true

i hope you do die now as long as god protects your children im sure they will be better off without you
aSBo avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:16
Author: Site FriendKitty
i hope everyone has learnt the lesson that posting obituaries in web forums can come back to bite you on the arse....

i can`t wait for monday i hear elvis & bin laden are coming back to et to be moderators LMFAO !!!
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:17
Author: Site Friend
DjInFeRnO wrote:
i hope everyone has learnt the lesson that posting obituaries in web forums can come back to bite you on the arse....

i can`t wait for monday i hear elvis & bin laden are coming back to et to be moderators LMFAO !!!

PMSL!
oziman wrote:
i would like to thank Boro_Chutiya and one other friend (you know who you are)
for helping us bring this idiot out of his grave

you know what they say if something don't add up it isn't true

i hope you do die now as long as god protects your children im sure they will be better off without you

Well said :)
SaM avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:18
Author:
SaM
DjInFeRnO wrote:

were they part of ET before?
i never knew that...
aSBo avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:20
SaM wrote:
DjInFeRnO wrote:

were they part of ET before?
i never knew that...

yes they were SaM but Elvis got blocked for re-tagging & Osama was a chat spammer ;)
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:23
Author:
(14:16:43) frankbutcher: well i dunno but copy wat im about to write into chat
1 ET has gone down hill ppl wonder why BadAss quit
2 ET will never be the same with out the long serving members it had
3 Do i need to Justify my reasons for quiting Et NO but if you are all desperate for it then i will From Nikon
(14:17:24) DON: lol werd that cum from frank
(14:18:41) frankbutcher: im sorry don and to everyone else but im not at liberty to reveal it sorry guys

FUKIN NICE INNIT

U WUD THINK AFTER 15 P[AGES HE WOULD GET THE JIST THAT WE WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH SO DUH AFTER 15 PAGES GIVE IT

AND 2ND WAS HE EVEN HERE WEN BADASS WAS ACTIVE?

OF TOPIC

LOL ASBO
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:24
Author: Blocked
damn u niko damn u to heck u. we will flood the world with ur blood u made the cahet fill up with rage
AliBaloch avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:27
Author:
This is really fucking cheep Nickonet, if you want to chang the Releae Group then why you made a bull shit drama of your own dead, if this is true then just sham on you being a human being, being a past ET RG,
hunksmarty avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:28
Author: men
This was the reply i got when i asked X264 AKA NikoNET about cheating ET from a private website while in chat :

(19:01:50) X264: (whispers) i cheated no body i perfected wat some else tried and failed that is the price i paid to get away from et it was nothing to do with the members just sam ozi and x and all the political and racist bullshit

xXXDragonMasterxXX avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:29
Author:
Mr. Nikonet its my hearty advice to U never Ever plays with Others Emotions... We r with u when u r in trouble we all prays for u nd really feel for u on that time....but after knowing the truth we will far aside from u !! you loses our feeling for u in future trouble you will sure miss us !

GOD BLESS U FOR YOUR FUTURE!!!
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:36
Author:
hunksmarty wrote:
This was the reply i got when i asked X264 AKA NikoNET about cheating ET from a private website while in chat :

(19:01:50) X264: (whispers) i cheated no body i perfected wat some else tried and failed that is the price i paid to get away from et it was nothing to do with the members just sam ozi and x and all the political and racist bullshit

pmsl here we go
aSBo avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:39
42435549278318591923.png

this is just more of the same bullshit none of us are interested you can`t fuck with faking death period....
and for the record half of you have`nt been here five minutes you know fuck all about BADASS or any of the rest of us.

if anyone here has any issues to do with racism on this website you fight against it you don`t fuck off to a private site & bitch like a little girl.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:48
Author: SuperAdmin
hunksmarty wrote:

lol tell your buddy niko he cheated no one i was onto him the first day from his x64 ac people cant sound the same gay way as he does

he gave himself away when i deleted his first upload in his x64 ac when he pm me and asked why did you delete my torrent
you should have just kept your sperm filled mouth shut

can 2 people really encode that badly?
serious look at his 720 and 1080p the look like xvid to 1080p conversion more blocks then mario bros

and another thing if this was the price he payed to get away from et why does he and his homo buddy's keep coming back?

these gays are all the same once demoted there true colors come out and blame others for everything
AliBaloch avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:51
Author:
Boro_Chutiya wrote:
ok here is some of my art work ..

proof1o.png

proof2ic.png

proof3b.png

proof7.png

proof4e.png

proof5l.png

proof67.png

that fat bitch @ darkscene
and all her plans

16310872.png
23721546.png
16310872.png

impressive art work and iam with you that the x264 is Nikonet and he made a fake death drama for joining HDSceneRG, so this is the story of Nikonet, sham on you Nikonet as i fell very emotionally for his accident death but he is fucking fake person so as SaM told that he dead for all of us and no more respect for him....
hunksmarty avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:55
Author: men
oziman wrote:
hunksmarty wrote:

lol tell your buddy niko he cheated no one i was onto him the first day from his x64 ac people cant sound the same gay way as he does

he gave himself away when i deleted his first upload in his x64 ac when he pm me and asked why did you delete my torrent you should have just kept your sperm filled mouth shut

can 2 people really encode that badly?
serious look at his 720 and 1080p the look like xvid to 1080p conversion more blocks then mario bros

and another thing if this was the price he payed to get away from et why does he and his homo buddy's keep coming back?

these gays are all the same once demoted there true colors come out and blame others for everything

He replied to me as
(19:32:29) X264: tell ozi he can go fuck himself

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28, 29  [Next]
Page 15 of 29   [ 431 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1