H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 23.22.50.12.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

NiKoNET - We Will Miss You,Not (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28, 29  [Next]
Page 16 of 29   [ 431 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 15:00
Author: Blocked
Thanks Legend for the original death notice. Good job :)
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 15:06
Author: SuperAdmin
hunksmarty wrote:
oziman wrote:
hunksmarty wrote:
This was the reply i got when i asked X264 AKA NikoNET about cheating ET from a private website while in chat :

(19:01:50) X264: (whispers) i cheated no body i perfected wat some else tried and failed that is the price i paid to get away from et it was nothing to do with the members just sam ozi and x and all the political and racist bullshit

lol tell your buddy niko he cheated no one i was onto him the first day from his x64 ac people cant sound the same gay way as he does

he gave himself away when i deleted his first upload in his x64 ac when he pm me and asked why did you delete my torrent you should have just kept your sperm filled mouth shut

can 2 people really encode that badly?
serious look at his 720 and 1080p the look like xvid to 1080p conversion more blocks then mario bros

and another thing if this was the price he payed to get away from et why does he and his homo buddy's keep coming back?

these gays are all the same once demoted there true colors come out and blame others for everything

He replied to me as
(19:32:29) X264: tell ozi he can go fuck himself

tell niko to go sell his fat cow and get cash for his heroin
or maybe try better drugs and learn how to encode

or better yet tell him if his man enough ill unblock his account and he can come and face the music?
so homo are you man enough or are you still hiding behind that fat cow?

serious come face the music i would love to know how many bags you put over her head while your try to fuk that fat ugly cunt :)

(so to the public for my french but i cant find proper words that suit unfortunate humans like them)
samps avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 15:16
Author: men
God darn it we need to get this topic closed soon as it is like a

FUKKIN CLASH BETWEEN THE TITANS.[/b][/size]

Ozi bro leave it and also hunk stop acting like a messenger, lol.
SaM avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 15:18
Author:
SaM
topic will remain open..and yes hunky no need to be a messenger here..this topic was not meant for nikon..it was meant for every one else to read and know about nikon..and his value in p2p...
hunksmarty avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 15:23
OK.. I will not post here what Niko thinks.. I will keep it to myself.. lol
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 15:28
hunksmarty wrote:

just as suspected his not a man and still hiding behind that pathetic excuse of a thing
he calls his wife

well done niko im sure you know what you post on the web stays there
one day when your children grow up they will see this and realize what type of a loser there father is

samps avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 15:32
oziman wrote:
hunksmarty wrote:

just as suspected his not a man and still hiding behind that pathetic excuse of a thing
he calls his wife

well done niko im sure you know what you post on the web stays there
one day when your children grow up they will see this and realize what type of a loser there father is

But he was a WINNER once. From top to bottom but still would like to see him here.
crazyboy00732 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 16:04
Author:
R.I.P NikoNet...
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 16:29
crazyboy00732 wrote:
R.I.P NikoNet...

lol what are you on about?
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 16:30
so you want justifacation yeah well here it is
i wanted away from the life of nikon lordnikon nikonet yes i have killed of before these nick have plagued me for years and i had to get out
so yes i created anither id under x264 so that nikonet could be killed
off yes maybe a stupid mistake but it show how this site operates
when a person that none of you know gets the treatment they do
this site is full of bs and i thought ppl like me could make a diff
but this was not the case it still happens and all the lil ppl matter to much brown nosing to get admin status all the time its a sad state of affairs and when an admin is called to justify this the all he can do is make a remark about me raping my kids and yet you all say im the sick one heck yall follow these idoits like they were your best friends gro a set and stand up to them like i say its the members that make a site not the admin
mEtH avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 16:38
Author:
NiKoNET wrote:
i wanted away from the life of nikon lordnikon nikonet yes i have killed of before these nick have plagued me for years and i had to get out
but this was not the case it still happens and all the lil ppl matter to much brown nosing to get admin status all the time its a sad state of affairs and when an admin is called to justify this the all he can do is make a remark about me raping my kids and yet you all say im the sick one heck yall follow these idoits like they were your best friends gro a set and stand up to them like i say its the members that make a site not the admin

SO you wanted to kill off NiCUNTet? then I don't know maybe the best way would be to is to just stop using that ID and make a new one and go on about your encodes and don't make up stupid bullshit. people on the site actually gave a shit about your well being and you fucked them over by being a piece of shit. I changed my name 2 years ago without killing myself off. fuck that I guess was too easy for you to think of.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 16:38
Quote:
19:01:50) X264: (whispers) i cheated no body i perfected wat some else tried and failed that is the price i paid to get away from et it was nothing to do with the members just sam ozi and x and all the political and racist bullshit
wtf you say
Quote:
that is the price i paid to get away from et
you go to be fucking kidding me are you fucking 5 year old its called dont log inn ffs pff.

only thing that miss is he speak the truth,its not oziman xclusive only hey even i had my fight with ozi + xcl called them ass holes ect.but for fuck skae you did a mistake even i check the torrent just to be sure its true you fucked up you did .ffs mistakes happen .

so hmm why why why why ohh why did he do what he did what did he stand 2 gain nothing rly.so he must have a reason to do something so retarde like that..the thing with ozi xcl sam i dont alway agree with them dont always like them i know they fell the same but they have onething i have respect for them i know they have the same with me.so nothign to gain so why thats all we rly need to know also you perfected nothing you fail boy failed badly.also he must have gotten more help to try pull a stunt like this mark my word they 2 will get expose for what they rly are.

also its the internet
aSBo avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 16:40
Author: Site FriendKitty
NiKoNET wrote:

well you know you fucked up & went about things the wrong way but at least you had the balls to come in chat & post an apology in the forum.
hunksmarty avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 16:41
NiKoNET wrote:

Hell Yeah NikoNET...
Legend avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 16:43
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
damm i will add u as a actor in my next film

The dead sea or [ maut ka samundar ]
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28, 29  [Next]
Page 16 of 29   [ 431 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5