Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: All.Nighter.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.238.44.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

NiKoNET - We Will Miss You,Not (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  [Next]
Page 27 of 29   [ 431 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Legend avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 19:37
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
am here to take care of everything .. people call me romeo boy becoz i can give company to any girl... lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 19:38
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author:
Legend
am here to take care of everything .. people call me romeo boy becoz i can give company to any girl...
thats made absulutly no fucking sence man.take care of everything mean staff fight your battles lool pmsl
Legend avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 19:42
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author:
Legend
am here to take care of everything .. people call me romeo boy becoz i can give company to any girl...
thats made absulutly no fucking sence man.take care of everything mean staff fight your battles lool pmsl

walia said above >> ohh god who gonna taker care of his wife .. so i said people call me romeo boy so i can take care everything [after nikon passed out] this part i missed lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 19:55
Author:
ummm?

you dont get vpn in ur area? howsat work then?
pmsl
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 19:56
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
Sick shit man, should be ashamed fuk all to fool about with actually thought about the cunt that day thinking it was a shame, idiots that have killer diseases or are dead for wit? more fool us for believing it very very sad.........
waliarvind avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:01
Author: Site FriendET lover
Legend a strong candidate,anyone else?pls cum ffd don't be shy
pattam avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:12
Legend wrote:
am here to take care of everything .. people call me romeo boy becoz i can give company to any girl... lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LMAO legend u cant even take care of a chat spammer wtf u talkn about lol and dont u mean u can give company to any camel
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:15
pattam wrote:
Legend wrote:

LMAO legend u cant even take care of a chat spammer wtf u talkn about lol and dont u mean u can give company to any camel
PMSL
waliarvind avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:18
Author: Site FriendET lover
Hey guys pls behave say thanks to Nikoshittyshittybangbang for making ET alive once again

Plz suggest me which color shld I use now to post this incredibly impotent comment
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:20
Author:
SaveIt4later wrote:
pattam wrote:
Legend wrote:

PMSL

lol
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:22
Author: Admin
Legend wrote:
NIKONET Born :13/06/1976 - Died :10/08/2011

WITH GREAT SADNESS I HAVE TO ANNOUNCE THE PASSING OF NiKoNET WHO SADLY DIED LAST NIGHT BY A ROAD ACCIDENT AT THE AGE OF 35 .

HE WAS MY BEST BUD. I USED TO TALK WITH HIM ALL TIME IN MSN ... I REALLY MISSED HIM
HE WAS A GREAT FRIEND OF EVERY ONE ELSE IN ET and the P2P WORLD..

HE BECAME A GREAT FRIEND OF MINE ... I SEND MY SYMPATHY AND THE SYNATHY OF ALL ET MEMBERS TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ,HIS FRIENDLY MANNERS AND HIMSELF WILL BE REALLY MISSED HERE BY THE MEMBERS OF ET FAMILY
GOD BLESS YOU NIKON (

HE WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER BY ME AND ALL ET MEMBERS

AM VERY SAD FROM THE DEEPEST CORNERS OF MY HEART ,MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY FOR THE SUDDEN LOSS OF THIS TRUE FRIEND.. HE WILL BE REALLY MISSED...

YOGI question & analysis time (:

1. Legend who told he was dead?
2. You say in the post that he was a 'Great Friend' of yours. ---> even when great friends fuck-up you dont treat them this way.
3. Shows what you consider a 'Great Friend'
4. For everyone thinking im picking on Legend, he is a friend of mine, He was when he was subha(some number) and i mean helping him learn ET's MOD/ADMIN system and various non-ET related stuff.

5. Nikon you plank, I understand what you were trying to achieve, you just wanted to start under a new ID on the net and you have had enough of the houding u get from ET members around the net. Thus a fresh start! Perfectly understandable, to me, even the death thing was cool, bu the way you handled it was a little 'stupid'

6. Calling him 'ozidik' is nothing! Trust me, its like calling DON - Dongina just a word. But seeing how you have carried yourself around ET i can understand you having difficulties in being rude. I respect you for that.

7. Guy modded at ET. Guy uploaded and encoded for the ETRG. Guy spent valuable hours of his time here at ET. Guy fucked up. Now guy is banished by everyone??? WTF? honestly some of you who are jumping on the bandwagon just for the kicks ought to be ashamed of yourselfs.

8. I can understand Legend being angry, as it was he who posted the death news without verifying first the actual events. sorry Legend but that deserves a -3.

9. Saving logs and then using them as evidence, right or wrong??? ---> Well shows you that you have got to choose who you say what to.

10. aSBo is a dickhead?? ----> so are many other people on this site from Staff to members... including myself.

11. Nikon mate, best medicine, leave here never log in. Change your style of encoding, remember file size LoL. If you need an I.D i'll help ya lmao, although as some know i suck at VPN's ;) ---> The only thing is that the rep you earned as NiKoNet around the net is as good as 0 if not minus.

So my advice, move on and start a fresh!

p.s good to see you're alive, like ozi i myself spent 4 fucking hours looking around the net for people involved in motorcycle accidents. And damn hell did i read some crazy stories.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:30
Quote:

2. You say in the post that he was a 'Great Friend' of yours. ---> even when great friends fuck-up you dont treat them this way.
4. For everyone thinking im picking on Legend, he is a friend of mine, He was when he was subha(some number) and i mean helping him learn ET's MOD/ADMIN system and various non-ET related stuff.

5. Nikon you plank, I understand what you were trying to achieve, you just wanted to start under a new ID on the net and you have had enough of the houding u get from ET members around the net. Thus a fresh start! Perfectly understandable, to me, even the death thing was cool, bu the way you handled it was a little 'stupid'

6. Calling him 'ozidik' is nothing! Trust me, its like calling DON - Dongina just a word. But seeing how you have carried yourself around ET i can understand you having difficulties in being rude. I respect you for that.

7. Guy modded at ET. Guy uploaded and encoded for the ETRG. Guy spent valuable hours of his time here at ET. Guy fucked up. Now guy is banished by everyone??? WTF? honestly some of you who are jumping on the bandwagon just for the kicks ought to be ashamed of yourselfs.

8. I can understand Legend being angry, as it was he who posted the death news without verifying first the actual events. sorry Legend but that deserves a -3.

9. Saving logs and then using them as evidence, right or wrong??? ---> Well shows you that you have got to choose who you say what to.

10. aSBo is a dickhead?? ----> so are many other people on this site from Staff to members... including myself.

11. Nikon mate, best medicine, leave here never log in. Change your style of encoding, remember file size LoL. If you need an I.D i'll help ya lmao, although as some know i suck at VPN's ;) ---> The only thing is that the rep you earned as NiKoNet around the net is as good as 0 if not minus.

p.s good to see you're alive, like ozi i myself spent 4 fucking hours looking around the net for people involved in motorcycle accidents. And damn hell did i read some crazy stories.
./agree
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:39
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
sorry he looks good with all this newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..........sorry but true
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:42
Quote:
so what im a asshole not sure whats the worst
Legend avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:42
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Legend wrote:
NIKONET Born :13/06/1976 - Died :10/08/2011

WITH GREAT SADNESS I HAVE TO ANNOUNCE THE PASSING OF NiKoNET WHO SADLY DIED LAST NIGHT BY A ROAD ACCIDENT AT THE AGE OF 35 .

HE WAS MY BEST BUD. I USED TO TALK WITH HIM ALL TIME IN MSN ... I REALLY MISSED HIM
HE WAS A GREAT FRIEND OF EVERY ONE ELSE IN ET and the P2P WORLD..

HE BECAME A GREAT FRIEND OF MINE ... I SEND MY SYMPATHY AND THE SYNATHY OF ALL ET MEMBERS TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ,HIS FRIENDLY MANNERS AND HIMSELF WILL BE REALLY MISSED HERE BY THE MEMBERS OF ET FAMILY
GOD BLESS YOU NIKON (

HE WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER BY ME AND ALL ET MEMBERS

AM VERY SAD FROM THE DEEPEST CORNERS OF MY HEART ,MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY FOR THE SUDDEN LOSS OF THIS TRUE FRIEND.. HE WILL BE REALLY MISSED...

yogi>> his wife said me that mike/nikon / her husband is dead then sam asked her what was his date of berth and what his exact day of death and everything .. how he dead all thing.. then i posted thread .. when i confirmed from her wife that he is dead then i posted ..

how can i know his wife will also lie

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  [Next]
Page 27 of 29   [ 431 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1