H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Criminal.Minds.Beyond.Borders.S02E04.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Chicago.Fire.S05E17.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.227.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

NiKoNET - We Will Miss You,Not (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27, 28, 29  [Next]
Page 28 of 29   [ 431 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaM avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:43
Author:
SaM
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Legend wrote:
NIKONET Born :13/06/1976 - Died :10/08/2011

WITH GREAT SADNESS I HAVE TO ANNOUNCE THE PASSING OF NiKoNET WHO SADLY DIED LAST NIGHT BY A ROAD ACCIDENT AT THE AGE OF 35 .

HE WAS MY BEST BUD. I USED TO TALK WITH HIM ALL TIME IN MSN ... I REALLY MISSED HIM
HE WAS A GREAT FRIEND OF EVERY ONE ELSE IN ET and the P2P WORLD..

HE BECAME A GREAT FRIEND OF MINE ... I SEND MY SYMPATHY AND THE SYNATHY OF ALL ET MEMBERS TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ,HIS FRIENDLY MANNERS AND HIMSELF WILL BE REALLY MISSED HERE BY THE MEMBERS OF ET FAMILY
GOD BLESS YOU NIKON (

HE WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER BY ME AND ALL ET MEMBERS

AM VERY SAD FROM THE DEEPEST CORNERS OF MY HEART ,MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY FOR THE SUDDEN LOSS OF THIS TRUE FRIEND.. HE WILL BE REALLY MISSED...

YOGI question & analysis time (:

1. Legend who told he was dead?
2. You say in the post that he was a 'Great Friend' of yours. ---> even when great friends fuck-up you dont treat them this way.
3. Shows what you consider a 'Great Friend'
4. For everyone thinking im picking on Legend, he is a friend of mine, He was when he was subha(some number) and i mean helping him learn ET's MOD/ADMIN system and various non-ET related stuff.

5. Nikon you plank, I understand what you were trying to achieve, you just wanted to start under a new ID on the net and you have had enough of the houding u get from ET members around the net. Thus a fresh start! Perfectly understandable, to me, even the death thing was cool, bu the way you handled it was a little 'stupid'

6. Calling him 'ozidik' is nothing! Trust me, its like calling DON - Dongina just a word. But seeing how you have carried yourself around ET i can understand you having difficulties in being rude. I respect you for that.

7. Guy modded at ET. Guy uploaded and encoded for the ETRG. Guy spent valuable hours of his time here at ET. Guy fucked up. Now guy is banished by everyone??? WTF? honestly some of you who are jumping on the bandwagon just for the kicks ought to be ashamed of yourselfs.

8. I can understand Legend being angry, as it was he who posted the death news without verifying first the actual events. sorry Legend but that deserves a -3.

9. Saving logs and then using them as evidence, right or wrong??? ---> Well shows you that you have got to choose who you say what to.

10. aSBo is a dickhead?? ----> so are many other people on this site from Staff to members... including myself.

11. Nikon mate, best medicine, leave here never log in. Change your style of encoding, remember file size LoL. If you need an I.D i'll help ya lmao, although as some know i suck at VPN's ;) ---> The only thing is that the rep you earned as NiKoNet around the net is as good as 0 if not minus.

So my advice, move on and start a fresh!

p.s good to see you're alive, like ozi i myself spent 4 fucking hours looking around the net for people involved in motorcycle accidents. And damn hell did i read some crazy stories.

i was about to ask if Yogi is in the house..!!! good timing
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:44
Author: Blocked
Quote:
yogi>> his wife said me that mike/nikon / her husband is dead then sam asked her what was his date of berth and what his exact day of death and everything .. how he dead all thing.. then i posted thread .. when i confirmed from her wife that he is dead then i posted ..

how can i know his wife will also lie
ill put my money on it aint his wife i bet he aint even marryed i bet itsniko all the time sry to say it ohh wait no not sry but you got played player
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:52
I thought drama threads were not allowed on ET anymore. This mofo just keeps going and going and going. Will it ever be closed? Or does this mean all members are free to create new drama threads without fear of having them closed 10 minutes after they are made? cause this sucker has been going on for hours and hours and hours. :)
bubanee avatar
Author: ET loverSuperman
I respect that this is a great site but also has it's rules to.. But sometimes i like to be BLUNT>
NiKoNET your a COCKSUCKER MATE, you didn't need attention for a start you were already settled into the P2P community, a known name. The person i feel sorry for is SaM putting the rep on the line just to be put out there on show. Don't worry SaM just means you got a Big Heart mate, you've got my respects.
YoGi avatar
Author: Admin
Legend wrote:
yogi>> his wife said me that mike/nikon / her husband is dead then sam asked her what was his date of berth and what his exact day of death and everything .. how he dead all thing.. then i posted thread .. when i confirmed from her wife that he is dead then i posted ..

So it was his wife's id on facebook???

WTF!! His wife was your friend on facebook? --> ok he used her acount.. lol she probably doesnt even know :D -- either that or he created a fake for his wife -- or his wife wanted to help him, which is perfectly normal in a modern day relationship.

But please lets not abuse him, or anyone connected to him. he just wanted a way out, but didnt know how to go about it.

Maybe he felt shame for his past doings and that led him to do such a thing.

Legend, i now after speaking to some mebers and re-reading this post forgive you for the post, but please next time be more careful/wiser when it comes to things such as this.

SaM --- please make a rule that only an SA/MOD should post such topics, and obviously only after a little research..

we are starting to look like a fucked up place with people dying, an then rising like the Undertaker LMAO taker :))

Sorry, did you miss me SaM :) you knew i was just wwiting for the right moment to appear, just when the thread is dying in comes YoGi to bring it back to life LoL
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 20:54
sam rep wtf legend rep 2 the rest of ET staff rep 2 or they not importen huuh
Xyron avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 21:01
Author: Superman
awesome staff nothing can full them i admire you guys hope one day i will become a part of Et staff :)
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 21:05
taker wrote:
sam rep wtf legend rep 2 the rest of ET staff rep 2 or they not importen huuh
Legend has a "good" rep? Really?
Legend avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 21:09
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Legend wrote:

SaM --- please make a rule that only an SA/MOD should post such topics, and obviously only after a little research..

ohh so we need to search their house with a lantern and then we have to verify with death certificate .. is he really dead or not or a lie .....

i know his wife from many days and that id use by her i know very sure .. i have spoken with her many times in some comment area of facebook and when spoken with her that day personally in pm.. i was sure it was his wife..

how can we know that he and her wife all lied

and nikon said before on other page that this dead idea given by his wife.. .. all done by his wife he just acted dead by closing eyes

No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 21:09
good bad not the point.legend made the post its not only about sam what about the staff who spent hrs checkign for sign of a acident ect staff who posted here dotn there rep count or its only sams rep thats importen if so that fucked up badly
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 21:12
I don't think Niko is reading any of this anymore...
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 21:12
SaveItForLater wrote:
I thought drama threads were not allowed on ET anymore. This mofo just keeps going and going and going. Will it ever be closed? Or does this mean all members are free to create new drama threads without fear of having them closed 10 minutes after they are made? cause this sucker has been going on for hours and hours and hours.

LMAO and he adds to the thread,, great to see you spending so much time in ET's forums mate and reading each and every thread... naaah dont try to deny it... :D

SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 21:16
SaveIt4later wrote:
I don't think Niko is reading any of this anymore...
Tis merely another attempt to end it....
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 21:23
Legend wrote:
ohh so we need to search their house with a lantern and then we have to verify with death certificate .. is he really dead or not or a lie .....

i know his wife from many days and that id use by her i know very sure .. i have spoken with her many times in some comment area of facebook and when spoken with her that day personally in pm.. i was sure it was his wife..

how can we know that he and her wife all lied

and nikon said before on other page that this dead idea given by his wife.. .. all done by his wife he just acted dead by closing eyes[/quote
]

--> Search their house with a lantern???
--> Death certificate??
--> NO BUT JUST BE SURE OF WHAT IS GOING ON.. IM NOT BLAMING YOU FOR THIS, BUT JUST SAYING IN THE FUTURE WE ALL SHOULD BE CAREFUL NOT TO LOOK LIKE IDIOTS
--> I know all my wife's internet id's from HOTMAIL to FACEBOOK .. there is a thing called SAVED BROWSER PASSWORDS
--> SO HIS WIFE UNDERSTOOD HE WANTED TO MAKE NIKONET DISAPPEAR AND SHE HELPED SO FUCKING WHAT
--> in real life people fake thier death
--> he told his wife he wanted to end this NIKONET image, and his wife would have said, 'kill yourself and he said good idea... again Legend, so what? --> at times wifa and husband have an open relationship and they help each other... remember Mrs. Ghostman?

--> You guys say flaming in chat is bad for new members, then what about this? the give their condolences to an uploader they downloaded from and now he is not dead.
next time lets just be 1000% sure and that way we wont have anybody posting deaths
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 21:37
Always knew you he was faggot and a liar from the minute i got told he is dead my first words were lol sure fuckin sad pathetic homo will make sure i get your i.d blocked from pvt sites as well(:
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27, 28, 29  [Next]
Page 28 of 29   [ 431 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3