H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.208.160.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Girls will always be Girls

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 06:23
Author:
why this user djinferno spamming our inbox in KAT about et

why he saying bad about et.... i use kat and et both all time , both are very good

i cant understand why this idiot pm us all in kat about et staff and members

this is Et matters should stay in ET .. why this dumass extending shit to our neat and clean site kat

and spamming our inbox with links in kat.....

is he sick or any mental problem going on to djinferno ...

catsou.jpg

SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 06:29
Author: Blocked
aquwaman2 wrote:
why this user djinferno spamming our inbox in KAT about et

why he saying bad about et.... i use kat and et both all time , both are very good

i cant understand why this idiot pm us all in kat about et staff and members

this is Et matter should stay in ET .. why this dumass extending shit to our neat and clean site kat

and spamming our inbox with links in kat.....

is he sick or any mental problem going on to djinferno ...

catsou.jpg
why don't you use your real account name....why is it that so many pussies on et hide behind other ID's? This account was just created 2 days ago...and it's obviously a dupe ID. AND who the fck is this asshole http://extratorrent.cc/profile/xxdeadstarxx/ that always has a comment about my comments on a cam? I'm sure you staff around here know damn well who it is. His account was created in 2007. And he leaves comments like this :

"very watchable" ????
but why would any dude
choose to watch this???

I've never conversed with this person so how does he know I'm a dude or a girl? Someone knows who it is. My suspicion with a date that far back it's prolly some staff member. Either way it's an account that rareley gets used. It's only made 28 comments in 4 and 1/2 years. So now we have a dupe ID aquwaman2 makes a post like this. This place is filling up with assholes real quick lately. Well in xxdeadstarxx case he's been an asshole on et for the last 4 and 1/2 years. Nice how they hide. Thats the sign of a true pussy.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 06:40
Author:
me am using my real identification
bad enough we have to listenz to his garbage music now he spamming our pm at other sitez

and saveit4later you are the biggest pussy here why don't you tell us?
pattam avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 06:45
lmao i cant believe that loser actualy went and pm'd ppl on other sites about stuff happening here wot a fukn moron does he really think the regular members on other sites give a fuk wot happens here,and reading wot he wrote was even funnier "members faking their death" he was the 1 who wrote he'd talk to his wife and she wants every1 to stop friending her on fb im gona start calling him DJBULLSH1T
HERE DJBULLSH1T PAP001.jpg
WIPE UR MOUTH UR DRIBBLING
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 06:50
pattam wrote:
lmao i cant believe that loser actualy went and pm'd ppl on other sites about stuff happening here wot a fukn moron does he really think the regular members on other sites give a fuk wot happens here,and reading wot he wrote was even funnier "members faking their death" he was the 1 who wrote he'd talk to his wife and she wants every1 to stop friending her on fb im gona start calling him DJBULLSH1T
HERE DJBULLSH1T PAP001.jpg
WIPE UR MOUTH UR DRIBBLING
LMAO pattam....no shit he was telling everyone in ET chat that he was doing it while he was in chat.
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 06:54
and from what I could figure he was trying to do was this. he wanted to show the KAT members that Legend copies and saves msn chat logs with the people he chats with... so that Legend can use them as a tool. like he did with NikoNet.
Oh and thanks for using your real ID the 2nd time around...
pattam avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 07:07
my real ID 2nd time around? i only ever use this account to post here save if it wasnt postd by my pattam account then it wasnt me who posted it i can assure u of that ill always say wot the fuk i like on this site and ill NEVER hide behind another ID to do it
No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 07:18
Author:
who the hell Legend is and what we will do by knowing what he does in ET .....

why djinferno need to pm us all about what legend does in et

is legend a kat staff or is legend a reputated member in kat ??????????????

am in kat for 2 years now .. i dont know properly who is legend??

why that iodiot ,dumbass, spammed our all member in pm box in kat ...

DJinferno u need more medical attention than nikonet

pattam avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 07:23
rite uv made ur point ur bitching about djbullsh1t spamming ur site well then take it up with him instead of spammin the forum here if he's a member on kat then let the staff there deal with him he isnt staff here so y come here to bitch about it we dont really give a fuk if he's spammin kat now do us a favour n fuk off bak to kat
No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 07:32
Author:
dear friend why dont u fuck off to ur site [TA]and do ur gay chatting with ur friend [konv and vertigo] their where u came from actually , do this favor plzz, u said there i remembered u hate et and u will not go in et never, why u coming here then ...stupid ..

FFS why the hell u giving ur fucking knowledge here

Fuck off

No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 07:38
Author:
pattam old friend .. u changed being a delicate pussy to a pure asshole

u got fucked up many times .. still how u talking here i cant understand .u should be in ur closet with ur friend firemami
pattam avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 07:40
lmao "their where u came from actually" no actually the very first site i was on as staff was et u dumb fuk and if u know i was on ta then u know me and i know u arent using ur original account here you pussy i think save said it best "why don't you use your real account name....why is it that so many pussies on et hide behind other ID's?" well save its cos they are pussies like this 1 not only do they have to hide behind a comp screen to act tough they need a fake id to do it aswel
pattam avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 07:43
oh n jst for the record i know exactly who you are so y dont u and that tiny pecker of yours n fuk off bak to kat
No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 07:57
Author:
pattam LOL LOL LOL

not hiding bud .. AquaMan is my real id......ffs i know u from the day u joined et ..

and i know u was staff, then u got got fucked pretty hard , then u like a pussy went to other site , then u again came back as AA , then again u got fucked then at that time u said u left et forever with ur gf mami....and started stirring shiit there ..

what happen did [Ta]site also kicked u ..so u get again back to et again...

plz dont make fun of my pecker we all know it's small

pattam avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 08:13
aquwaman2 wrote:
pattam lolzzz

not hiding bud ..actually aquwa is my real id......ffs i know u from the day u joined et ..

and i know u was staff, then u got got fucked pretty hard , then u ;like a pussy went to other site , then u again came back as AA , then again u got fucked then at that time u said u left et forever with ur gf mami....and started stirring shiit there ..

what happen did [Ta]site also kicked u ..so u get again back to et again... lolzzz

lmao no actually i quit ta the same as i quit here if u are jj u should know that and u would also know wen i came bak as aa i quit again and to say i left with firemami is laughable this month is the first time in 8 months that iv even loged in here tell u wot if u really are jj then uv got my msn im on now send me a message
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 55 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6