Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.146.135.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Girls will always be Girls

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 08:34
Author:

pattam wrote:
lmao no actually i quit ta the same as i quit here if u are jj u should know that and u would also know wen i came bak as aa i quit again and to say i left with firemami is laughable this month is the first time in 8 months that iv even loged in here tell u wot if u really are jj then uv got my msn im on now send me a message

what are you talking about when did i say i was jj?

pattam avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 08:39
Author: Blocked
b4 u edited ur post lol
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 09:09
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
lol u two are fighting for past 12 hours

take a break have a kitkat.jpg

and all the best for the second round

and sorry to disturb u both

now carry on

Casper34 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:52
Author:
when i was a MOD/STAFF over there, we all keep our IM chats too, between members, mods, staff and admin. so when someone says well so and so said i could it, we can say yes or no we didnt here is the proof.

and really.... look at the first post in this thread, its about KAT and its over here on ET, so that makes you no better then him. this thread should be shut down.

if you have an issue with DJ over there, leave it there, we dont need the BS here........ thats why i am no longer there!

~~~EDIT~~~

and as for niko, just remember you all were friends once, there is no need for name calling. everyone makes mistakes. yes he could have thought of a better way to handle it, but he choose this one. he was and still is the same person that you all called a friend, if your a true friend, you will look past the mistake and help him and the site move forward.
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:27
Author: SuperAdmin
Casper34 wrote:
when i was a MOD/STAFF over there, we all keep our IM chats too, between members, mods, staff and admin. so when someone says well so and so said i could it, we can say yes or no we didnt here is the proof.

and really.... look at the first post in this thread, its about KAT and its over here on ET, so that makes you no better then him. this thread should be shut down.

if you have an issue with DJ over there, leave it there, we dont need the BS here........ thats why i am no longer there!

~~~EDIT~~~

and as for niko, just remember you all were friends once, there is no need for name calling. everyone makes mistakes. yes he could have thought of a better way to handle it, but he choose this one. he was and still is the same person that you all called a friend, if your a true friend, you will look past the mistake and help him and the site move forward.

im not closing anything this topic is obviously for dj i will give him that chance to reply if he wants if not we will close it

and as for niko ill say this if he was a true friend to you all he wouldn't have done what he did
he could have resolved his issues in a simple but he led us all on
his actions were planed so nothing was done by mistake
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:31
Author: Admin
Casper34 wrote:

Totally agree with you on this.
Oziman wrote:
and as for niko ill say this if he was a true friend to you all he wouldn't have done what he did

Agree with you as well mate, I would have been furious if a friend of mine did something like that. But the only question to ask here is, WAS HE A FRIEND OR JUST AN AQUAINTANCE?

Maybe other members with whom you joke with, PM/email/msn or whatever other and share a joke, a real joke, not the man walks into a bar ones, can be considered a little more than an aquaintance.

The logs that Legend posted on the other topic as proof of friendship, didnt even contain a hint of friendship as far as im conecrned. I think we have to go over what 'freindship' is?

Is a facebook friend a friend even though you have never seen him/her in your life? hmmm...

as for aquagirl, well keep your sh1t at KAT .. and oh BTW are you staff there??? If some of the staff at KAT have a problem with what DJ is doing let them come over here and speak directly to the MOD's and action will be taken appropriately.

Again, as casper said, the staff keep the logs. ok. but were the staff keeping logs of each others conversations, befriending them, and then at the first occasion/sniff of blood, post conversations which have nothing to do with p2p. In fact, looking at whats gone down in the last few days, its about someone you say is a good friend, he fucks up , fools you, you call him a friend, then things go bad, and all the supposed 'friendship' is there for all to see as proof of something.

Thats whats DJ is against, and thats what i understand.

SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 13:08
Author:
SaM
pattam wrote:
lmao i cant believe that loser actualy went and pm'd ppl on other sites about stuff happening here wot a fukn moron does he really think the regular members on other sites give a fuk wot happens here,and reading wot he wrote was even funnier "members faking their death" he was the 1 who wrote he'd talk to his wife and she wants every1 to stop friending her on fb im gona start calling him DJBULLSH1T
HERE DJBULLSH1T PAP001.jpg
WIPE UR MOUTH UR DRIBBLING

damn..this is cool pattam...
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 13:22
Author:
lol its not jj

more likely bipin as he has issues with asbo just like legends screenes showed

and lol aquaman2 u dont even have a kat id
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 15:44
the bad grammar is meant to throw you off. it could possibly be jj. either way the bad english is also a fake.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 17:23
FFS,,,, Dam, Do you people do not have a life? isn't there better things to do then bitch and moan. Damn wankers wankin each other all the time.

Fuckin people here playin dead! PMSL

people bitchin bout pm's and music If you don't like it dont listen to it and simply delete the pm

OMG! Did it take a genus to figure that one out.

As far as the shit being said on kat about ET staff well some of it may be true, But we still have a few good staff members here and some that are worthless trouble makers. that's just the way it is.

Oh and I forgot, Last night pirate81176 got hit and killed by a bus.

NOT!
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 18:32
Author:
SaveIt4later wrote:
the bad grammar is meant to throw you off. it could possibly be jj. either way the bad english is also a fake.

look its NOT jj i would know trust me duh ffs lol
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 18:50
DON wrote:
trust me duh ffs lol
trust you DON to know if it's jj or not? okay yah sure thing...okay yah I trust you. lol
No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 19:27
atleast my have a statment :D 285p_1c_1b.jpg
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 19:58
Author:
SaM
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Casper34 wrote:

Totally agree with you on this.
Oziman wrote:

Agree with you as well mate, I would have been furious if a friend of mine did something like that. But the only question to ask here is, WAS HE A FRIEND OR JUST AN AQUAINTANCE?

Maybe other members with whom you joke with, PM/email/msn or whatever other and share a joke, a real joke, not the man walks into a bar ones, can be considered a little more than an aquaintance.

The logs that Legend posted on the other topic as proof of friendship, didnt even contain a hint of friendship as far as im conecrned. I think we have to go over what 'freindship' is?

Is a facebook friend a friend even though you have never seen him/her in your life? hmmm...

as for aquagirl, well keep your sh1t at KAT .. and oh BTW are you staff there??? If some of the staff at KAT have a problem with what DJ is doing let them come over here and speak directly to the MOD's and action will be taken appropriately.

Again, as casper said, the staff keep the logs. ok. but were the staff keeping logs of each others conversations, befriending them, and then at the first occasion/sniff of blood, post conversations which have nothing to do with p2p. In fact, looking at whats gone down in the last few days, its about someone you say is a good friend, he fucks up , fools you, you call him a friend, then things go bad, and all the supposed 'friendship' is there for all to see as proof of something.

Thats whats DJ is against, and thats what i understand.

well ur friend asbo is a real tard here...contradicting him self..or i dontt know what to say..but he need some medication..i think i was wrong in first place giving him a chance after the other to come back..
he objects about why legend shared msn logs which he is free to share..and at same times he goes nuts posting screens and shit about et in other sites.!!!!!
plz Yogi..dont stand by him this time also..i know u always stand by what u see right..do u see asbo as a stable internet personality lately!!!!
i dont...
No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 20:09
well for the record i do get what DJ is trying to say/explain msn log you trust soem one then you talk it also clearly state if safe logs remember to tell your friends that your doing so.msn log its the same as PM to me =private.but i also ssuport legend for showing it to proof a point.but i also think its wrong to show soemthing he an him talk about he trusted legend even tho legend got played
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 55 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3