ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.157.210.33.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Girls will always be Girls


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 14:53
Author: SuperAdmin
Casper34 wrote:
he said this he said that, it was said here it was said there..... WHO CARES???? if someone wants to talk bad about one site let them, when they show their face on the site they are talking sh!t about, then give it to them. there is no reason to argue about things that happened on a different site about members here. this is one reason why i am no longer there.... too much BS being said about people and people not taking the time and reading what is really being said. i see the same sh!t happening here and i dont like it. i have stayed back, tried to get to know the site, see who the trouble makers are..... and i dont like what i see. especially after the niko drama... NOW THIS. just drop the BS, when DJ shows his face here, make him not want to return.

not many of you know me, but i speak my mind. i say what i see when i see it. some of it has made KAT what it is today, and some has gotten me in trouble. before someone says why i "lost" my staff status there... i put it on the line. i told everyone, LRS can confirm, that if the issues that people have been complaining about for months were not fixed in a week that i would leave.... well they were not and i left. as for this last time...... i wont say cause i still feel i was wrongly removed for the STUPIDEST REASON... and it would go against everything i am trying to say here.

i am here now... for now. lets stop the bullsh!t fighting and just move on. what happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS, what happens at KAT, stays at KAT, what happens at ET stays at ET.... simple right???

no offense don't know much about you but this is what i do know
and please don't take offense to what im about to write im just putting down what i
have observed since you joined the site

you keep repeating as to why you left kat in many threads why is this so?
if what happens at other sites should stay at other sites why are you always mentioning your situation and circumstances as to why you left kat and asking others to confirm them?

if your intention here to to get a mods position you need to be able to do more then just moderate forums and asking people to get along because this is imposable at all torrent sites and in real life

but if im wrong then i apologize

Casper34 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 22:47
Author:
oziman wrote:
Casper34 wrote:
he said this he said that, it was said here it was said there..... WHO CARES???? if someone wants to talk bad about one site let them, when they show their face on the site they are talking sh!t about, then give it to them. there is no reason to argue about things that happened on a different site about members here. this is one reason why i am no longer there.... too much BS being said about people and people not taking the time and reading what is really being said. i see the same sh!t happening here and i dont like it. i have stayed back, tried to get to know the site, see who the trouble makers are..... and i dont like what i see. especially after the niko drama... NOW THIS. just drop the BS, when DJ shows his face here, make him not want to return.

not many of you know me, but i speak my mind. i say what i see when i see it. some of it has made KAT what it is today, and some has gotten me in trouble. before someone says why i "lost" my staff status there... i put it on the line. i told everyone, LRS can confirm, that if the issues that people have been complaining about for months were not fixed in a week that i would leave.... well they were not and i left. as for this last time...... i wont say cause i still feel i was wrongly removed for the STUPIDEST REASON... and it would go against everything i am trying to say here.

i am here now... for now. lets stop the bullsh!t fighting and just move on. what happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS, what happens at KAT, stays at KAT, what happens at ET stays at ET.... simple right???

no offense don't know much about you but this is what i do know
and please don't take offense to what im about to write im just putting down what i
have observed since you joined the site

you keep repeating as to why you left kat in many threads why is this so?
if what happens at other sites should stay at other sites why are you always mentioning your situation and circumstances as to why you left kat and asking others to confirm them?

if your intention here to to get a mods position you need to be able to do more then just moderate forums and asking people to get along because this is imposable at all torrent sites and in real life

but if im wrong then i apologize

im not looking for anything but a great place to call my "torrent home". if a spot is offered i would really have to think about it. ask LRS, i already told him that! he was the one who asked me to come here over some other sites. i trust his judgment and he knows how i see things.... that is why i am here, if you dont want me here, let me know. i will look for a new home...... no offense.

and the only reason why i posted what i did about me and KAT, is cause all the HE SAID, SHE SAID from other sites.... i was setting the record straight before it even started playing! (and if that was wrong, i am sorry... i will just sit back and watch all you girls gossip!!)
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 22:57
Author: Blocked
@ Casper....welcome to ET the land of over-speculation.
Casper34 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 00:48
Author:
SaveIt4later wrote:
@ Casper....welcome to ET the land of over-speculation.

THAT WAS FREAKING GREAT!!!! Thanks!!!!
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 05:47
Author: SuperAdmin
Casper34 wrote:
oziman wrote:
Casper34 wrote:
he said this he said that, it was said here it was said there..... WHO CARES???? if someone wants to talk bad about one site let them, when they show their face on the site they are talking sh!t about, then give it to them. there is no reason to argue about things that happened on a different site about members here. this is one reason why i am no longer there.... too much BS being said about people and people not taking the time and reading what is really being said. i see the same sh!t happening here and i dont like it. i have stayed back, tried to get to know the site, see who the trouble makers are..... and i dont like what i see. especially after the niko drama... NOW THIS. just drop the BS, when DJ shows his face here, make him not want to return.

not many of you know me, but i speak my mind. i say what i see when i see it. some of it has made KAT what it is today, and some has gotten me in trouble. before someone says why i "lost" my staff status there... i put it on the line. i told everyone, LRS can confirm, that if the issues that people have been complaining about for months were not fixed in a week that i would leave.... well they were not and i left. as for this last time...... i wont say cause i still feel i was wrongly removed for the STUPIDEST REASON... and it would go against everything i am trying to say here.

i am here now... for now. lets stop the bullsh!t fighting and just move on. what happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS, what happens at KAT, stays at KAT, what happens at ET stays at ET.... simple right???

no offense don't know much about you but this is what i do know
and please don't take offense to what im about to write im just putting down what i
have observed since you joined the site

you keep repeating as to why you left kat in many threads why is this so?
if what happens at other sites should stay at other sites why are you always mentioning your situation and circumstances as to why you left kat and asking others to confirm them?

if your intention here to to get a mods position you need to be able to do more then just moderate forums and asking people to get along because this is imposable at all torrent sites and in real life

but if im wrong then i apologize

im not looking for anything but a great place to call my "torrent home". if a spot is offered i would really have to think about it. ask LRS, i already told him that! he was the one who asked me to come here over some other sites. i trust his judgment and he knows how i see things.... that is why i am here, if you dont want me here, let me know. i will look for a new home...... no offense.

and the only reason why i posted what i did about me and KAT, is cause all the HE SAID, SHE SAID from other sites.... i was setting the record straight before it even started playing! (and if that was wrong, i am sorry... i will just sit back and watch all you girls gossip!!)

now im confused when you first joined the site you made a thread and asked for moderators position and now your saying if offered you would have to think about it


as i said before why does everything you say have to be confirmed
eg... ask LRS

why would anything you tell us yourself need to be confirmed by anyone?

calling members gossip girls wont do you any favors when your also contributing to the gossip
Casper34 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:45
Author:
where is that thread??? i NEVER said anything about it. why would someone join a site and ask to be a mod???? i know the answer will be no, no one knows me here!!! now, i did make a thread in the music section asking why are some older bands releasing a greatest hits album with only one or two new songs that was mysteriously deleted. but thats about it. as a matter a fact, my first thread still has gone without a reply!!!
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 15:58
Author: SuperAdmin
Casper34 wrote:
where is that thread??? i NEVER said anything about it. why would someone join a site and ask to be a mod???? i know the answer will be no, no one knows me here!!! now, i did make a thread in the music section asking why are some older bands releasing a greatest hits album with only one or two new songs that was mysteriously deleted. but thats about it. as a matter a fact, my first thread still has gone without a reply!!!

you don't remember the
hi im new thread you made?

the one were you were going on about why you left kat and are getting feel of et and
dribbling on about faults and what you would fix in forums and asked if there was a mod position available that you would take it

if you remember Surndra also replied to it saying
"yes i know what your capable of"

yes the post vanished but i wasn't the one that deleted it

but please do pretend that it didn't happen as you have said that you honest and all things like a music thread that fresh in you mind to have vanished but dont remember you hi introduction to et thread

not here to start bs with you but i have a very good memory and dont forget thing easily
Casper34 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 22:24
Author:
well you must be talking about the thread that i made in the welcome section... here is the link....

no where in that thread does i say i am looking for a mod spot here. so, if your memory is so good, PM me the post/thread where i said i am looking for a mod spot. (i say PM only cause it must have been deleted as i dont see it anywhere in my topics or posts, so it was deleted for a reason and not needed to be posted again).

...as for the one i was talking about being deleted, it was in the music section.
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 04:35
Author: SuperAdmin
Casper34 wrote:
well you must be talking about the thread that i made in the welcome section... here is the link....

no where in that thread does i say i am looking for a mod spot here. so, if your memory is so good, PM me the post/thread where i said i am looking for a mod spot. (i say PM only cause it must have been deleted as i dont see it anywhere in my topics or posts, so it was deleted for a reason and not needed to be posted again).

...as for the one i was talking about being deleted, it was in the music section.

nice edit but that not what it said

but anyway im not going to argue about this with you
No avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 05:27
Author: Blocked
Girls will be girls,,,lol
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   [ 55 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2