H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.89.1.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Screenshot of full review I left Legend. (closed)

AuthorMessage
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 22:41
Author: Admin
The full review didnt make it on his account, so here is the full text.

05088462484420099260.png

Its pathetic having admins post comments like when in chat.

Shame on you Legend.

If anyone says, oh Dj's friend, well you're wrong. I was Legend's friend till i saw that. Really disgusting. The guy should learn some manners and respect being an admin.
A 12 year girls t-shirt?? here is the post
84350573207841629887.png

Is that funny to all of you? FFS grow up you turd. You cant post sh1t like that in chat. PM it to your msn "friends" but in public chat. Retard. FFS ive had enough.......
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 23:08
Author:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Is that funny to all of you?

No but this thread is!
lol
Casper34 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 23:38
Author:
Having friends that have daughters that are 12, 10, and 15.... i found that funny. i saw that when he posted it. thats like saying if you made a gay joke someone saying the same thing about you being a homophobe. somethings just need to be taking with a grain of salt!
SaveIt4later avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 00:24
Author: Blocked
Hell that's not nearly as bad as some of the stuff I've seen Legend type to girls in the chat room. I've seen girls ask him to stop and him just keep right on typing stuff to them. Typing about a T-shirt in a chatroom and dressing your daughter up in the t-shirt is 2 different things. I would have more of a problem actually seeing the t-shirt on a 12 yr old girl with that saying on it. Boobs is not a dirty word and all women get them. Hell even my 250 pound little brother has boobs.
btw before you jump all over me asking for proof that he said it to the girls. I don't save screenshots of chats. I'm not a copy and paste snitch. But I do tell it like I see it and I have no reason to lie. It's just a torrent site ffs. Does any of it matter when it comes to Legend? Well the answer to that is another question. Has it ever mattered?

Edit : I do think your grasping at straws for your friend yogi....
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 02:19
SaveIt4later wrote:
Hell that's not nearly as bad as some of the stuff I've seen Legend type to girls in the chat room. I've seen girls ask him to stop and him just keep right on typing stuff to them. Typing about a T-shirt in a chatroom and dressing your daughter up in the t-shirt is 2 different things. I would have more of a problem actually seeing the t-shirt on a 12 yr old girl with that saying on it. Boobs is not a dirty word and all women get them. Hell even my 250 pound little brother has boobs.
btw before you jump all over me asking for proof that he said it to the girls. I don't save screenshots of chats. I'm not a copy and paste snitch. But I do tell it like I see it and I have no reason to lie. It's just a torrent site ffs. Does any of it matter when it comes to Legend? Well the answer to that is another question. Has it ever mattered?

Edit : I do think your grasping at straws for your friend yogi....

lol anyways there is no point to make a topic to show your full review unless your intention is to humiliate legend which you can do by p.m if you choose topic closed.
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 04:49
Author: SuperAdmin
lol i see nothing in that snapshot that justifies anything compared to some of the things certain member of staff uploads here
perhaps you might wanna pick on him to
those upload contain girls that im 99% sure are under aged but lets all pick on legend

No avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 08:42
so if i understand it right he made a joke about something on a t-shirt that said boombs inc why even do a post about what whats wrong with that ffs i posted made even mroe dirty jokes then legendhave oe ever will be doing since legend got some kind of shame i dont own.corect me if im wrong about whats its all about
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 08:54
Author: SuperAdmin
taker wrote:
so if i understand it right he made a joke about something on a t-shirt that said boombs inc why even do a post about what whats wrong with that ffs i posted made even mroe dirty jokes then legendhave oe ever will be doing since legend got some kind of shame i dont own.corect me if im wrong about whats its all about

exactly and i think most of us that know legends english can be misinterpreted
so the point of the topic is nothing other then lets slam legend again

why are we not posting snaps of other staff that do x10 worse

No avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 09:10
i findi t funny legend fin a joke online copy paste it in chat ppl go creazy ect.ffs i have poste far worse joke none made forum post about that now ill go talk to my doctor im crying :D
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 13:27
Author:
SaM
its nothing funny...as i said before about asbo picking up on legend..i thought Yogi was better than that ...but it seems he is following the same path DJ is going through...hope am wrong....

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6